Dry skin from chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tiedroark, Jan 15, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. tiedroark

tiedroark Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hello all. Frequent reader, rare poster here.

Anyway, my wife and I have been playing more chastity games as of late, although for now, we maintain the caveat that I get to sleep (largely so I don't disturb her sleep) and go to work (largely so I can go to the gym afterwards) unlocked.

I've noticed that after a few days of this, the skin on the bottom half of the head of my penis dries out. It becomes scaly at first, then eventually peels before healing fine. There's rarely any discomfort from this and no pain, but it is something that is of a minor concern or curiosity for me.

We currently use the Curve device, as I'm a tad large to be comfortable in the other CB ranges. As far as I can tell, I can't think of a reason based on the device architecture that would cause this. Has anyone else had similar experiences or perhaps can offer up an idea as to why and how to deal with it? Right now, it's not a major concern, but if we end up getting a device I can more comfortably sleep/work in, it might become more pertinent.

Thanks!

2. mslv4u

mslv4u Foot fetish opened my world

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I've had experience with it in the fact that I too experience it. I haven't found anything that "cures" it but doesn't hurt or seem to have any other effects. I'm curious to learn if others have solved it.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Vaseline applied to the effected area prior to fitting (after cleaning and servicing for example) should prevent onset of dry skin.

sissy steph likes this.
  4. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Hi! I've noticed this effect also, again with no pain or distress, but it does make the skin look less pink and soft. It seems to claar up after a few days out. Also, it seems to more-or-less coincide with the formation of a callous on one side of my PA piercing (I wear a Lori's tube). Again, no problems, just a cosmetic effect. I clean regularly but not obsessively - maybe some sort of moisturizer is in order (though I'm not sure how I'd rub it in... ;-) ).
    ~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice