A disappointing setback

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slave@heart, Dec 11, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Approximately 7 months ago I received a Prince Albert piercing. That gave me plenty of time to heal as we waited for our Lori device, which I am happy to report arrived on December 3rd.

Now for my problem; I had known for some time that I was unable to remove the jewelry from my penis and foolishly I figured it was because of a jewelry defect of some sort. I didn't pay the problem much mind as I had no reason to remove the jewelry. However I began to pay more attention to the problem about a week prior to the Lori device arriving. "Lol ,you people may feel differently about that last sentence by the time I finish this story." Three days prior to the Lori device arriving I decided I was going to cut the jewelry of myself. To my surprise I was able to do this very easily using a pair of wire cutters. I tried to cut as close as I could to where the ball joins the earring together. With just a little bit of pressure that little ball popped out and bounced around the room, I couldn't even tell where I had cut. Turns out I didn't cut anything, the ball has two little dimples which the earring is pushed inside of the dimples thus securing. Do to my lack of experience I was trying to unscrew that little ball and because the ball just kept spinning I figured it was stripped.

So now the jewelry is out after it has been in place for seven months. The piercing has completely healed
    and I should be ready to go. Right? I wish it were that easy. Even though the piercing had been out for only three days, the hole began to close up rather quickly. After a long wait and much anticipation our first attempt at securing the Lori device on to me was a failed one. My 8 gauge had closed up to about a 12 gauge or so and we were unable to secure the chastity using the Prince Albert pin.

The next day I called the person who pierced me and told him all about my situation. He Eplained to me
    that anything with mucous membrane will heal and close up quickly even after a seven-month period has passed. He went on to explain that I needed to get down there immediately and get something placed back inside. The piercer was able to stretch it back out to a 10 gauge, very little bleeding resulted from stretching and I am due back in about another week to stretch it to an 8 gauge.

On a positive note, I am very happy with the the craftsmanship of our new device. Holding the Lori in my hand, feeling its durabilitying, gazing at the PA rod that will be piercing my cock making it inescapable, brings an intense feeling. The words that come to mind are checkmate and total submission.

2. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I feel for you and hope that very soon you will experience that very stuck, very excuisite, totally erotic experience.....
    good luck
    MD

3. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Thank you mistress Deborah and congratulations to you and your two slaves, I just finished reading about all the excitement. :)

4. rubicante

rubicante Incel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    A lesson learned. Thank you for sharing.
    I'll keep your experiences in mind when getting my own PA.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Hello SlaveHeart,

I have had my PA for about 12 months and have stretched down to 4 GA for use with firstly the PA5000 and now the Tube Jacket. I had been locked without release for about 4 months until Saturday when I was involved in a sporting event that required the device to be removed.

Normally if the device is removed I will immediately put a piece of jewelery in, this time I thought as it was only going to be 2-3 hours I wouldn't, BIG MISTAKE.

When I went to put the device on and the locking pin in, it would not go through, no matter how hard I tried or even with the use of lubrication. In a panic I managed to get a 8GA ring into the PA and then finally the 4 GA locking pin.

I cannot believe how quickly the PA closed.

Note to self NEVER EVER EVER leave the PA without the 4 GA pin or jewelry in place.

I did not want to have to have the piercing done again.

6. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Aw, the captive ball vs the threaded ball fools a lot of newbies to piercings!

Sounds like you caught it all in time, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice