Penis plugs - Advice saught

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by fenghuang, Oct 18, 2012.

1. fenghuang

fenghuang Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I've been considering a short penis plug with glans ring for some time, possibly one sold by Fettered Pleasures.
    [​IMG]
    I was wondering if anyone had any advice on sizes, both in terms of insertable length vs flacid cock length, and diameter of glans ring vs flacid / erect glans size.
    (PS I am NOT interested in inducing any pain or discomfort with one of these.)

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I have worn one in my 6000s, not the one pictured but similar. just make sure it's stainless and start small. You should have no issues.

3. rubicante

rubicante Incel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I really like these things. My current favorite.
    It's a shorter than my flaccid dick, absolutely comfortable. Would perhaps take a little larger diameter by now.
    Key is that your ring is a perfect fit.
    Not to large to wander from your knob.
    Not to small so it doesn't prevent circulation.

4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I know this is an old thread, but the title is spot on for what I want to ask. So my Looker 02 has arrived. Without the plug is fit is incredibly good, even though I screwed up thinking I was adding an optional spiked base ring, which turned out to be the only base ring. Ooops! I'll order a regular one if I get on with this....

So my question... this is the first time I've bought a penis plug. I have limited experience with sounds and the idea of putting something "down there" does worry me. But curiosity tortured the cat. So with a bit of lube used, I was surprised how easily the plug enters, but a few centimetres in things start to sting, and I don't have the confidence to keep going. I'm sure others have been through this. Any tips or experiences to share? Thanks.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    sorry but i flinched when you mentioned "sting" ow! :eek:

6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    @latexbound I have messaged you, but it might be useful to have a pee just before you try sliding it home. That will open it up a bit and leave the urethra moist.

The urethra is amazingly flexible and will stretch - just take it steady. The stinging will go in time I am sure - just an indication that it is stretching. Gently moving it in will get you there quite soon I hope

C

7. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks carrie. Just wondering if there's an optimal position for the body when inserting, sitting or standing? The decision to push on when it stings is a big one!

8. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Another thing that I find helps a LOT when inserting a wand into the urethra is to breathe!

A technique I use personally is to take a few long, deep breathes before beginning the insertion. Then, taking a deep breath, begin to insert as you are exhaling, because when you exhale your muscles are relaxing. It's much easier to insert when there is no resistance, and muscles tighten during inhalation.

Take your time when inserting. You can stop between breaths, continuing to insert deeper only as/when you exhale. Do this and you should be able to get past the point where you were experiencing a sting...

latexbound likes this.
  9. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Three words: LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!

10. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    I'm currently locked in a full steel chastity crotchbelt with the hollow urethra plug screwed inside the penis tube and a Small 3.75" x 1.25" Steel Rattler Butt Plug. The belt and both plugs are ergonomic, so there's no discomfort or pain. But at first, I recall that sensations were overwhelming.
    It does feel different.... Because the plugs are firmly secured on the belt, there's little to no vertical motion to feel being "trusted". It feels like being continuously "penetrated" and "invaded".

I just use KY once in the morning (to ease insertion) and I never experienced any discomfort or found the need to re-lube it throughout the day. Unlike butt plugs that reside in a dry environment, the urethra is moist. Urine and seamen keeps it always lubed.

The urethra plug of my chastity belt I'm currently wearing is just 3" long, 5mm thin, curved and hollow. So it doesn't go deep enough to cause an infection under normal circumstances and reasonable daily maintenance.

After the initial training and healing period, the urethra will stretch and the penisplug will comfortably rest inside the urethra. And believe it or not, running, jogging, inline skating in that chastity belt with the urethral insert you might forget it’s on! The plug ceases the penis and no other movement other than the penis’ natural reactions are felt. (During workout, it's mostly flaccid anyway).. that otherwise would feel aroused from jerking.

As for sleeping... it's very hard at the beginning. Unlike during the day that it isn't normally felt, in a relaxed state of mind (such as lying on the bed) EVERY single freak'n natural reaction the penis makes is felt as the plug tickles, scratches, digs and slides inside the length of your dick...
    But during nocturnal erections... (or during hard-ons).... the rod is definitely felt fucking hard your dick deep inside, and "penis-farts" resonating the rod (trapped air bubbles exploding out -- yes, they are as loud as ass farts)...

But eventually, you’re going to get accustomed to the sensations... and won't be distracted or aroused as much.

Only sterile water-based lube should be used for urethral inserts rather than silicone lubes. KY is sterile water-based lube and won't harbour bacteria.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Mascara^Snake likes this.
  12. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Having overcome the mind over matter issue of "inserting" I'm somewhat surprised by how easy it is to put on. And amazed by how comfortable the insert feels. And So much more secure than traditional devices.... Gulp... what have I done.....

13. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    i am locked in a Looker 02 also & have had the removable urethral tube in for as long as 3 days. It's still a scary thing to me, but it is fairly comfortable. Not comfortable in a sense that you forget it's there, i am fully aware of it ALL DAY LONG!......LOL Make sure to get a sterile lube & clean everything really well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice