From the Wife's perspective. (sub asking)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ws66, Aug 30, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. ws66

ws66 Member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    My wife and I have been involved with chastity for close to 2 years now. At first I was released about every 1 or 2 weeks. As time went on, it moved to 2 - 3 weeks with a month at the longest.
    We have had a number of discussions about me being in chastity and if she liked the idea and wants to continue.
    I know she likes me being in chastity due to many reasons that she brought up in past discussions.

Anyways to make a long story shorter....

She has put me on a quarterly release schedule with Sept 30 and Jan 1st and the next 2 release dates.

I'm trying to put this in a workable question so please forgive.

As a keyholder, how do you go for the longer periods without the typical (not a toy) penetration?

My wife has stated that she like the feel of me in her, but she also likes me locked up for the longer periods. We have never gone past 1 month and I am not sure she can go that long herself before she gives in and releases me.

Thanks...

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    That's easy. I don't. There are many penises in the world. lol.

3. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Well said Mistress Brenda.

ws66 just remember this is about what SHE wants. Ask her what she wants and do that. If she changes her mind, or just wants you for a night only to lock you back up without your own orgasm, jsut be grateful and try to live up to the honor that she is bestowing on you. And again just tell her your only need is to do that which she wishes of you.

4. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    It doesn't seem to be a problem for Madam.

Like any person, sometimes she wants it and some times she doesn't. When she does, there is no shortage of candidates, and there are times when those men are lucky to survive the experience (she has a pretty strict 20:1 orgasm rule). Sometimes all she wants are my fingers while she plays with herself.

And every now and then I will be very lucky and be directed to use a strap-on with her. There is little that I enjoy more than watching her face while she orgasms.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    ws66 - interesting and I am probably going to upset a few mistresses along the way, with the exception of mine :)

We have had the same issues with chastity and the connection (or the absence of penetration) BUT, and this is the big but ...

Because I had so many issues with my devices I have trained myself to able to have sex with Mistress but without coming - its all about communication and you knowing how your body works. It takes a little practice and you would have to ask you mistress to help edge you and you to stop here when you are near...

This way you can remain monogamous to your partner without involving other cocks and without cuck holding.

We did this when we went 50 days without problems and my Mistress love my cock! (she will agree)... If you don't come you are still in chastity!

The only thing that you cant do is "come" and if your Mistress loves your "come" you are stuck .... and that's a problem and without involving others I have no suggestions!

Think carefully before you allow others - and ask is what you desire worth being in chastity if it means you and your wife cannot be the couple you want to be.

Just my opinion!

Regards
    Phil

6. ws66

ws66 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the help.
    I know for sure she does not want others
    and
    I know this is yet another step that I have to take (penetration with orgasm).

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    ws66.

Frankly, I'm having great difficulty trying to understand what the Hell you are asking for. your wife/Mistress has you caged and locked. She has decided to give you 4 releases per year. If She feels the need of you inside Her, She will release you for that purpose, then relock you. Wheres the problem?

8. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Thank you Mistress B for making that clear for all of us.

9. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    My domina agrees completely with Brendajjq. Just because I have to do without doesn't mean she has to.....

10. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I certainly do not require penetration to be stimulated to orgasm, ws66, and my subhub will never be permitted to enter me ever again because I simply do not desire his small and insignificant penis any longer. Knowing he's throbbing and dripping inside of his little chastity tube while I'm well satisfied by various other means turns me on far more than the thought of him being inside of me.

It sounds like your wife now prefers to keep you locked and strictly controlled as well. Be glad, for the moment, she will be allowing you a quarterly release instead of none at all. :smile:

11. ws66

ws66 Member

Local Time:
    Lady Germaine,

You hit it right on the head.
    She is very controlling, in that she keeps me locked at all times.
    She has said that she thought about letting me out when satisfying her, but always decides not to since she does not want a chance of accidental release in any way.
    Her idea of tease and denial, is to leave me in the cage and rub and squeeze. ( no releases at all)
    At this point she is happy keeping me locked up with only oral for her after a discussion when her last night.

12. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    My wife has no need for my tiny penis in any way. She has lovers who fulfill her sexual desires very well. I am essentially a eunuch who assists her in lovemaking.

Marcus

13. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Sounds good to me, ws66!!! Your lovely dominant wife definitely seems to be on the right track here and as a result, so are you. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice