My first 30 days!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SissyDeena, Apr 26, 2012.

1. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    OK, so although I've been here a bit and posted some posts in the Powder Room, I was really waiting until I made my first 30 days in male chastity before I felt I was ready to post an introduction. I wanted to make sure I was really going to be committed to this and it turns out I am.

Right now, I am self locked in a CB-6000 and have been in it for 28 of the 30 days. There were two days I was out of it when I was testing for my 3rd degree black belt and didn't want to take a chance on finding out what contact feels like with a chastity device on. But I was good those two days anyway and I had other things to think about.

As I stated in my Powder Room post, I'm not so interested in total orgasm denial as much as I am, from the sissy's point of view, of eliminating all MALE orgasms (and getting erect and anything else male-like). I want to use my device to help train me to eliminate those as well as learn how to achieve orgasm in alternate methods such as penetration (haven't gotten there yet but working on it!) or from pleasuring others.

I don't know if it was/is the psychological fact of hitting the 30 days mark, some biological buildup over the last 30 days or just not having to stress about my karate so much, but today, day 30, was the first day where I really felt some physical discomfort at not having had a male orgasm for the last 31 days. I had to go back to the next biggest ring on the CB-6000 as my testicles were just so swollen and tender. (At this swollen size, the next biggest ring actually works now where it was allowing escape before.)

I found this site as I was doing reasearch on chastity and chastity devices and it has been one of THE best sites for knowledge, info and sharing.

I look forward to a long stay. HERE AND in my device! Begone, pesky maleness!

Sissy Deena

IvonneTrap likes this.
  2. S-Freak

S-Freak New member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I think it's great that you've had the strenght to put yoursel through chastity... :) Keep it up... :)

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am frankly amazed at your strength of will-power. However, your desire to become a sissy should help in your resolve.

4. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    What's sort of funny about the whole "strength of will-power" thing is that I started a diet three days after I went into lockdown. If I was going to be serious about being a sissy and giving up my maleness, then I felt I also needed to work on the body a bit. And rather than both things at once making things even worse, it's actually turned out that doing them together (chastity, diet) has been a big plus.

When I'm super horny, I think "Well, this isn't as bad as giving up pizza and donuts!"

And when I'm super hungry, I think, "Well, if you can go 30 days without being a man, you can go a few more days without pizza and donuts!" LOL

Sissy Deena

5. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Sounds like you are someone that takes agreements and training seriously. That is nice to see.

You are well on your way to transforming your experience of sensuality and orgasms. :)

6. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Thank you, Miss Alice! I DO take things seriously because otherwise, I just don't feel like it means anything and I might as well not even do it at all!

And my resolve has been rewarded as I have found someone who wants to be my keyholder and my sissy trainer! I am very excited about the thought of turning over the key to someone else AND continuing on both my paths! (Well, many paths I guess!)

Sissy Deena

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Well, sissydeena, your chance of success has been 100% improved by finding a KH and sissy trainer. I wish you good luck.

8. amysissy

amysissy wannabe sissy

Lehigh Valley, PA, USA
    Local Time:
    Hello sissydeena, your experience and commitment to chastity and sissy training are inspiring to me. i have only begun self-chastity, and have a long way to becoming the chaste sissy of my dreams. i wish we could be undergoing training together to give each other even more mutual support.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the forum. i wish you the best in achieving your goals. Please keep us updated on your progress.

9. Slavejouet

Slavejouet New member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    My mistress had me purchased a cb 6000 and find it does not fit. Does anyone know of another type of device that is larger than the 1.5 inch diameter of the CB's?

SJ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice