Blue balls and having the snip

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by young88, Jul 23, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    I often read about after long term tease and denial that the male balls turn blue and become sore from the buildup of sperm.

But if you have had the snip, then is this not a permanent denial for the sperm produced by the testicles.

I have been locked and denied without any release coming up to 5 months, yes I have had the snip and I have no sore balls or blue balls at all. Even when I was not locked I have never had this affect, so surely this must be some kind of mis information.

I understand the prostate argument as this can become quite full and the fluid can thicken to the point of being painful to secrete, hence why the frustration and to some the need to be milked, even though this is something that both D and I do not worry about. The only time it occurs is because we decide to do it for what ever reason.

All comments welcome.

Raven's j likes this.
  2. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    I think you are correct that there I'd probably a lot of misinformation out there, a lot of it probably perpetuated by males with a vested interest in making sure women believe they cannot go extended periods without orgasm or milking.

I myself have been in chastity since March 27th with no orgasms and no milkings (tho we've tried to get the milking thing done for Mistress amusement not medical reasons).

I have had some blue balls symptoms once in awhile after a prolonged teasing session especially but it's always passed after a time. The body knows how to recycle unused builtup sperm all on it's own. Temporary blue balls are like night time erection attempts, a price for your Mistress/Master/wife you should be glad to pay.

deena

3. crystalcruiser

crystalcruiser Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I edge myself all the time and pre snip i use to suffer blue balls all the time and sometimes very painful, post snip i can still get blueballs occassionally but nowwhere near the intensity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice