How secure is Jailbird?...HONESTLY

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by easternsub, Jul 19, 2012.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    I know no device is 100% secure. Especially the trapped ball type.

I'm convinced that a full belt is the way to go for comfort and security but I'm having a hard time spending that money. So I'm convinced that the full belt is the best way to go etc. etc.

But I'm also aware of all the positive reviews that the Jailbird has. But I haven't read many honest reviews about security.

I doubt I would ever try to masturbate with a CB on so I am more worried about security in terms of COMFORT. In other words, I want to know if when properly fitted does the Jailbird stay in place and snug to the body or does is slip off. Does it itch or cause rashes etc..

Thanks!

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I can't really speak to the mm devices. But my steelworxx looker is VERY secure. Mine has a plug that in not removable and I doubt very mooch you could pull out! It's very comfortable and is open so cleaning is very easy.

I'm not sure if you are in the US, but with a good exchange rate mine cost the same as a mm device with some options. The lock is integrated, so no clicking when you walk and less of a bulge. That meant allot to me. But the plug was the big reason! Even though mm devices are custom it's really the same basic design as the plastic stuff. I'm not knocking mm. they are a grate company with excellent customer service. They were on my short list.

3. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response. I should have mentioned that I am not interested in a device that has a plug, PA, spikes, or any sort of "extra" security measures. Just the basic jailbird on its own.

4. manjelly

manjelly Member

Local Time:
    I just got a queens keep (I've had it since monday) and I have to say its a lot more secure than the CB-6000 I was wearing. Of course, most of this is due to the fact that this device is made to fit me and not some machine in china processing plastic.

I can't remove the security screw by hand (tried) and I cannot pull out of this one (the cage is shorter so there's less room to play with.

I also don't get the same sensations if I try to jo with the device on that I was able to with the cb-6000.

It does get a little slippery in the show when its soaped up, but thats to be expected.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Not used it myself, but I reckon the high-security screw is pretty top-of-range from the security angle!

6. bf750

bf750 New member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    My jailbird is wonderful! I have no chance of slipping out. It is very comfortable, and i can wear it 24/7 with no problems.

7. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a jailbird and it is not in any way secure, Unless you get a PA and secure it in that way, Anything you can push in to a ring you can pull out again, Sorry but if you want security dont go with MM.

8. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Where there is a will there is a way. If you are bound to defeat the purpose of the chastity you will.. If you size your self correctly at your flaccid size you should not have an issue. If you allow yourself room to grow which you should not, you will be able to pull out. It is important for your device to fit like a glove at your flaccid size with no room for an erection.
    If you have any questions feel free to email us at maturemetal@grandecom.net.
    Thanks
    Mistress MM

9. manjelly

manjelly Member

Local Time:
    I'd have to disagree. I think as Mistress MM said above, if its sized right, you'll have a lot harder of a time. True, if I spent the time and worked at it (and didn't mind the discomfort) I could probably manage to get my penis out of the cage and past the ring. However, then I'm stuck with the cage and ring still on as I can't get my testicles out so then the only way is to get the security key (I have a security screw in it).

Nothing (not even a device with a PA piercing) is going to be 100%, but the MatureMetal line is a far cry better than the plastic and silicone devices.

10. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    You can get the short version from me, based on 15 years of spending a LOT and trying everything. And I mean everything including tubes, full belts, own design etc.

Jailbird and a Prince Albert works.

If your´re not up for a piercing the only secure solution is a full steel belt. Which you will not be able to wear for longer periods and at the same function in work, sport, with kids etc.

I think most men who are into chastity are submissives, so when ordered they don´t take the cage off. Or they have the keys themself and why should it be secure then? These can use anything from a jock to a Jailbird. If you´re in that category buy something in plastic, or metal if that feels better.

My wife wants to have control of me for real, and she keps the keys, or puts them in a time safe. While I try every trick in the book to get out... She also have her name and my slavenumber tattooed on my ass to be quite certain I don´t fool around.

MM/Jailbird is by far the best quality I came across. And great service. If you add a tiny little PA you´re totally captured. I´m sorry it´s taken me 12 years to figure that out.

11. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Sorry folks, but no device is 100% secure, none. If a person is motivated they will get out of ANY device out there. Anything that has a padlock, no prob, there are a ton of videos all over YouTube on how to pick a lock. I did it, took me about 10 minutes including making a pick from a paperclip. If you have access to basic tools, you can undo a "security screw". Sorry all. If anyone has an idea or product that can't be defeated, I'd love to see it...

12. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Security is irrelevent; you can masturbate in a Jailbird; I can do it by humping the floor if I'm aroused enough. I came in a CB-6000 without touching myself. There is no device you cannot cum in. I'm sure you could do it with a piercing, full belt, etc. If you're stimulated enough, it will happen.

It's a bit like locking your car; it's virtually impossible to make a car theft-proof. But you can make it difficult enough to be a deterrent. Ultimately a chastity device is just a deterrent. The real question is, how determined are you?

13. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Kinda my point..

14. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    I was also able to masturbate in a CB6000s. It wasn't very satisfying though. My second attempt I broke one of the "ears" off the base ring. Have been in a MM Jailbird for several months now. I am unable to masturbate and unable to remove the high security screw albeit I really haven't tried to hard. Bottom line is I wear the device to deter me from masturbating. I wear the device because it pleases my wife with my attention towards her. I agree with some of the earlier postings. If the JB is sized right it is almost impossible to pull out of. Sure in the shower all soaped up it might be possible but why would I. Everyone is different in both their size and attitude towards chastity. For me I've found the perfect device with the Jailbird and you can't beat the customer service.

15. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Let me add my voice to the chorus... yes, the JB can be more than enough of a deterrance for the self-locked, regardless of how truly secure it is. It is for me!

Sei.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice