New Cb6000, some questions!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Neald, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Just had a few days in the Cb6000, and so far it's pretty comfortable, except I am beginning to wonder if perhaps the cage opening is just a little bit too small. I've been using the biggest ring (which seems to be just barely big enough... I am pretty high and tight, at the moment), and either of the middle 2 sized spacers (I've tried both, and they both seem to work, so I am now trying extended periods in each just to see if there is any noticable difference). But, my real question is:

Is there a way to tell if the cage is too narrow for me (specifically for the base of my penis). I can't get the thing on without using a stocking, or a piece of plastic baggy to compress the bottom to get it in, and once it's in, even if I am very flaccid, it's still compressing me pretty well at the base.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Also, I have a little bit of a hard time urinating with it on. If I'm totally flaccid (or in a warm shower), then I can do it, but it isn't nearly as strong a stream as without the device. If I am even a little bit aroused though, I am lucky to get a few drops out (sitting,standing, kneeling all seem to yield the same results).

Thanks!

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Hi i used to find when i wore my cb6000 device that having had to use the stocking method to get it fully on the excess skin did tend to accumulate at the tip end and as you say made peeing a little difficult until the excess slowly went back into place after a couple of days. It was better when i started to lubricate the inside of the tube and my penis before it went on and also once it was on i would have a very long soak in a warmish bath which tended to make me go extra small and shrink back even further allowing the excess skin to retract back to its correct position. It all take stime and practice anyway so just take it a step at a time. Good luck and keep posting

3. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! I have been using an oil (it's like an organic baby oil, so, no mineral oil which my wife doesn't like) and that really helped keeping things 'happier'.

I just finished reading "PansyTart's sizing thread" (http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/5673-pansytarts-measuring-system-for-custom-fit-devices), and am now nearly convinced that the base of my shaft is just a little too big for the CB6000. I am by no means well-hung (pretty average length), but apparently I'm a little bit wider than most.

I"m thinking at this point, if my wife and I really want to pursue this, I'm going to need a custom-sized metal device (which, apart from the cost, looks pretty awesome!).

That said, I'd still love to hear anyone else's thoughts on this. I feel like the largest base ring is the right one for me... I've got to do a little squeezing to get everything on, but once it's on it's comfortable, and I haven't had any of the chafing issues on my scrotum that I've read many get.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if you are using the biggest ring, you must be huge.

5. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    Not huge, but, my scrotum is very "high & tight" as I've heard it described. I'm guessing this could change over time, but at the moment that's what I'm dealing with :(.

My problem really seems to be the inner diameter of the cage is just slightly too small. I measured myself totally flaccid a while ago with a flexible tape measure, and I seem to be just a little under 1.5" in diameter at the base (4.7" circumference / pi). Since the cage is only 1 3/8" wide, and 1 1/4" tall, this seems to explain why I have a really tough time getting myself jammed in there. I just ordered the sizing rings from MatureMetal, so I think I'm going to try and go in that direction.

6. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Mistress has found that if you use a liberal dallop of lotion just before insertion, it'll slide right in... even when forced semi-hard. We've used CB series for about 8 years and just ordered the MM Queen's Keep - for the same reasons you mentioned. If it fits and works well, it'll be awesome.

7. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    Yeah? After reading that 'sizing' guide, that seems to be the first confirmation I've had that maybe it's just the cage itself is too narrow. I mean, I can get it in using the oil I mentioned, and a stocking or a plastic bag. But, once it's on, it's very tight around the base of my shaft, even flaccid, I'll sometimes get a little bit of skin protruding from the holes along the sides.
    It's not that it's very uncomfortable (it's actually alright), but the whole "having a real hard time peeing" thing is what makes me think something just isn't quite right.

So, let me pose this question:
    You guys that use the CB-xxxx's, do you feel like it affects your ability or urge to urinate at all (I'm assuming totally flaccid here, obviously if you're aroused that will have an affect)?

8. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Put it on in the shower while you're warm and hanging. Put on the base ring and spacer, then go about your business. Once your dick is good and soapy, put the cage on, then use a wash bottle or handheld shower head to rinse the soap out. Use Q-Tips to push the skin into the cage, then you should be good.

It took me a few days to get used to taking a leak. Try sitting down and just relax.

9. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    wearing the CB6000 and now the CB6000s, it hasn't affected my ABILITY to pee (other than I always have to sit to pee now) BUT it has seemed to affect HOW OFTEN I need to pee. I sometimes think that's because of the pressure of the ring against the bladder OR it could just be the diet I'm on which has me drinking more water. But it feels like the CB6000s fault!

deena

10. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    Do you feel like you need to pee more or less often?

11. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    sorry, much more often. I was also wondering if sitting down to pee meant I wasn't emptying mybladder as fully as standing up and that was maybe another reason why chastity meant peeing more often.

deena

12. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    I have just ordered the steelworxx looker01 and I had the tube diameter made bigger for the same reason. The diameter of the head area seemed to be a better fit which is closer to 1.5" instead of the 1 3/8 at the entrance. So that is the size I went with. In the 6000s serier I would shrink back during the day and kind of get all bound up in the neck area. For me when everything shrinks back i get a bit wider because all the skin bunches up. I can get in with out a sock but i do lube the tube.

Gabby

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice