The New Me/The New Us

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MelCooley, May 12, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    I'll admit, my wife and I do not "play as hard" as many couple here. Living in a suburban home with kids in the house and carpools and everything else, we just aren't part of the dungeon/paddle/nipple clamp scene. No judgements...we just follow a mellower path. We're really more about using my locked orgasm denial as a means to create a more pampered, adored and spoiled lifestyle for her. And, oh, how she has achieved it! I jokingly call her "my spoiled brat," and she proudly acknowledges that she absoultely IS the Queen Spoiled Brat of the neighborhood.

I am quickly approaching 100 days of locked-up orgasm denial...MUCH longer than she has ever held back that key. And there doesn't seem to be any end in sight. For a while, there was a lot of talk about a 100-day release, but that now seems to be a long-forgotten goal. I am reluctant to ask her, point-blank, what the schedule is, because I have a growing suspiscion that she is happy with me just like I am with no plan for me to "spill and chill." This may be my new life.

At 89 days, I have had an epiphany. Wether or not I get to cum is irrelevant. My new role as her 24/7 helper/servant/everything is fully engrained. This, I think, is simply who I have become. If I were to cum today, my behavior tomorrow would not be affected. Her pampered life is fully realized and locked in, with or without a chastity cage.

What used to be "role play" is really now just "role." This is who we are now. What began as a fun and playful experiment has actually changed our relationship. It's definitely changed me. I am not the same person I was a year ago. When I say it "began as fun," I don't mean to suggest that it is no longer fun. It is! But it is also now very real. We've reinvented our marriage in a way that has nothing at all to do with the vows we took on our wedding day! Niether of us would've predicted this, but here we are.

With that in mind, I was imagining how thrilling it would've been 18 months ago if she had foreseen this and had let me know, up front, where this was headed. I would encourage every wife/girlfriend/key holder to print out the following essay and hand it to her significant other. If he's already inclined to play at this kind of chastity/surrender/whatever-you-want-to-call it, reading the following words will thrill him and make his pulse race with excitement.

------ It goes something like this --------------------->>

My dearest husband,
    I love you so much. I want to keep you and possess you, all for myself. I don't want to simply be “married” to you. Anybody can do that. That is for all those other people….the regular people. I want our relationship to be special, to be more than what other people have. I don’t want to just be married to you; I want to own you.

I have a plan for you: I am going to use your orgasm denial to control you and train you and enslave you. You will come when I call, you will do what I say, and you will sit when I say “sit.” That is my plan for you…to transform you into my perfect, well-trained pet husband. Make sure you’re ready to do this, because we are standing at a crossroads, and if we take the right turn today that I want us to take…if we go down this new road, we will not be coming back.

I want to guide you toward total and permanent transformation when it is no longer about orgasm denial. That is merely a gateway to your new life. I am envisioning a point where I no longer need orgasm denial to command your obedience. If I need orgasm denial to refresh and sharpen your training, I will always have that option. But the ultimate goal is permanent transformation. The reinvention of you. Your status of “pet husband” will simply be who you are. Imagine a caterpillar going into a cocoon and emerging, not as a butterfly, but as a happy, scampering, obedient puppy. Isn’t that a fun image?! We can achieve this together!

In a typical marriage, the goal is to build a 50/50 relationship of give-and-take and understanding and sacrifice and compromise. That is fine for other women, but I don’t want that. I want “us” to be all about me. This is “The Me Show.” The adventures of a girl and her loyal pet. (See how happy he is to serve her! How wonderful for her!)

Let’s agree on it. We’ll start today…right now. Tell me now that you’re man enough to give yourself to me. Can you do this? Will you agree to become my pet? Do you trust me to be your owner? This is what I want, but if we are going to do it, I want you to want it, too. Your first command is to stop reading now, look at me, and say, “Yes. I'm ready.” Say it now and mean it.
    ----------------------

Yeah! I like it. Shiver. Thrills! (wag wag wag...)

2. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    That's actually a very beautiful post in many ways!

sissy deena

3. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Well, thank you, Sissy D. Here's to the joy of surrender!

4. Dark_Willow

Dark_Willow Don't worry, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark.

Local Time:
    Yes it is a very beautiful post and my hubbypet, when I presented it to him, kissed my feet and agreed to do it. Ironically, this falls on both Mother's Day and his 30th day (one month) without cumming.

5. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like that's going to work out pretty well for both of you! Have fun! (and keep us posted!)

6. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    It is very good and it says what a lot of couples want, I also want my wife to treated in this manor that's beautiful good luck with your jurney, I have a question for the boss, how come it takes so long for the wife to cop on to the power they have, .... Spider

7. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    how come it takes so long for the wife to cop on to the power they have?...

Spider, I've given that question a lot of thought. I think the answer is that many or maybe even most women DO understand how much power they have IF they choose to use that power. However, I think most women are, at first, uncomfortable excersing that power. You know? Years of social conditioning have most women believing that...
    1. It's "wrong to be a tease"
    2. And if you don't give your husband plenty of sex, he'll seek it elsewhere.

Those two ideas are true for a lot of people. But when the man, himself, says, "I WANT you to be a tease, and I'm ASKING you to prevent me from unsupervised sex and masturbation," then numbers 1 and 2, above, are no longer true.

But still, a lot of women aren't sure if this is something they should really be doing. It took my wife a long time to get over her feelings that refusing to let me jerk off was "mean and selfish." I told her, yeah, sure...call it "selfish." It IS, but...okay, fine. I'm giving you permission to be selfish! Embrace it!

She has embraced it with a vengeance, and, today, I am at 95 days of locked chastity. She has received tea and toast in bed for 95 days. She has not touched the vaccuum cleaner, the dish soap or the laundry in six months, and she has no desire whatsoever to see that come to an end. If she grants me an orgasm on Day 100, I think she is afraid I will not continue to bring her tea in bed and pamper her beyond what any sane husband would do. I have no plan to stop doing that, but, as she is likely expecting, I will probably not do these things with the same frantic intensity and eager attitude..at least not at first. That, I think, is the part she enjoys and does not want to let go of. I'll let you know on day 101 what happened on Day 100!

8. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    MelC, I am VERY happy for you.

9. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Well, thank you, brendajjq, but I think it is MRS. MelC you should probably be happy for! SHE is having a grand ol' time! (well, okay, truth be told, so am I.)

10. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    you know what an honor it is to be owned by Her.

11. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    I am happy for you MelCooley, sounds like your in a place that I am trying to get directions for. Your story gives me inspiration because it is much like my own. Thanks for the post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice