Hi all, just joined

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PantySub, May 10, 2012.

1. PantySub

PantySub Member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    What a great forum. So glad I found you; there is another such forum that google directed me to, but this one seems to be more of a fit.

I have to throw this out there right away: I respect all of you and your personal ideas about chastity, but I wonder if I am the only one that is into this only occassionally, as a playtime thing, either be myself or a male or female partner.

I own a more or less generic stainless steel tube type device that I love for the solid feel. Just ordered a CB6000.

As per my screen name here, I do get into sissy/submissive play.

Hope I have not given too much information here.

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Not everyone can handle it 24/7 but I enjoy extended play. A lot depends on the person I am going there with, though. :)

I think there are as many ways to "do" chastity as there are people who like it.

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    A rather large welcome to you PantySub.
    This site does lean rather strongly to the friendly and supportive side so I would say you've come to the right place.
    The truly brilliant think about kinky stuff is you do have the luxury of choosing your level and no one really has the right to judge.
    If you want to wear a CB/CD once every other wednesday unless it rains...well whats wrong with that?
    Or if you want to belong to the "church of eternal locked cock and enslavement" or whatever that name was again, that is super cool too.
    You may have some better stories to share with the latter LOL, but in kink, no one has the right to judge anothers kink unless it involves the obvious terrible things endangering a life, minors (egads children PLEASE NEVER that!) or non cnsensual things. Blah blah blah.
    For example, someone who loves diapers should never turn his nose at another who crossdresses and vice versa.
    So i as a 24/7 locked up guy has no right to look down on you because you are only locked every other wednesday.
    As long as you don't think I am wierd for not having touched it for months becaue my Wife has the key or something. :p

I am sure you will find other users here who will speak up and join you in your "occasional play".
    In fact you may start something here, a thread for those who play occasionally and aren't afraid to admit it !
    What an idea!

Everyone can't be a full on 24/7 pussy whipped masochist after all can they?

Heres to the occasional players!

One more welcome PantySub.
    Excellent.

4. PantySub

PantySub Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome both of you. I had spent a little time at another site, no use in mentioning it, where I didn't feel at all welcome. As moderator Subklik states, anyone involved in kink shouldn't really put down anyone into something else kinky (legal and all, of course).

So impressed by your site, I just became a paid member. Read many past posts and threads and I am impressed with you folks. Spent a little time exploring the gallery. Wow. Truth be told, I find the sight of male genitals in chastity to be tremendously erotic. OK, anyone who is not bi or gay, I won't look at your photos!

I'll load an avatar later. Recently posed for a friend and have some new ones.

5. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Looking forward to your photos. I enjoy looking at men in chastity too :)

6. PantySub

PantySub Member

Local Time:
    Got a huge payback for the slight membership charge yesterday, reading past posts: The stocking method of stuffing the sausage. I never knew!. What struggles I have had in the past, particularly when I have a special guest coming over, or I'm getting ready to go out. The harder I tried, the longer it took.

Probably just a hint of what I have to learn about, after owning the device for a couple of years. Once again,nice to find this site.

7. GG1955

GG1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Welcome, we get stronger with diversity, and better educated with differing experiences, so I look forward to your future musings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice