Bathroom Chastity Device

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dark_Willow, Apr 4, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Dark_Willow

Dark_Willow Don't worry, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark.

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    I wasn't entirely sure how to phrase that to draw attention.

I was having a private chat with someone and talking about chastity methods. We (hubby and I) have had issues with CBs including a rather painful experience for him. So I've tended to rely more on my older, pre-CB methods of enforcing his chastity.

Let me say that I trust him but I just like the feeling that he knows he is trapped in his chastity and cannot escape without my knowing it.

I have all of his underwear labeled, "Property of..." and I've been known to write all sorts of other things on the waistband. "Out of order". "Do not use". Basically the underwear is his chastity belt.

But now the actual enforcement.

When I've made him go a month or longer in denial, which I'm starting another round of, a month + and probably a month ++++, I've always had a simple method. At the one month mark, once a day when he uses the bathroom, I wait and then check the urine in the water before he flushes. He knows there better be clear traces of semen in the urine by the end of a month. If there was not, then I would know darn well that he had not gone a month without cumming. I then just continue to do a check each day. There is no way he can get relief and fake this because I'm right there and checking.

He has never cheated and, if he did, I'd just take away from him the thing he ultimately craves most. I'd just say we are done with this chastity business, never ask me for it again. That goes to the core of what he really wants deep down. As I said, he has never cheated.

I know it sounds funny but I think it's better than any CB. Just check the toilet bowl once a day (again you need to wait until the first month of denial is done give or take). It's an escape-proof CB. He might manage to get his penis out of some CB's, masturbate and get it back in. He actually could do that with a CB-6000 if he wanted to. But my old tried and true methods are inescapable.

2. Tom2001

Tom2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    He probably jerks off right after your checking.

3. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Here's another test you might try. Wake him up in the middle of the night and tell him you've got a craving for a Slurpee from 7-Eleven. If he's been cheating, he might tell you to go get it yourself! If he has NOT had an orgasm in a month, he'll get out of bed, get dressed and go get it for you without giving it a second thought. At that point, you can say, "Nah, come back to bed, I was just kidding." Or (shrug) you could let him go get it anyway. If it has really been a month, he'll probably be grateful for the opportunity to show you what a good boy he can be!

4. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    And then when I check again the next day, he magically has gone a month without cumming again so that there is semen in the urine? :)

5. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    LOL. Or I could just try to wake him up. If he has really gone a month, he will wake up. If he has just cum after a month of denial, I won't be able to wake him up. :)

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    DW, this method would certainly work with me when I'm horny. I definitely start dumping semen in my urine. However, there are days when, even a month + in, I'm not especially horny. On those days, it's not as visible. However, if I get even slightly aroused, it's really evident the next time I pee.

I guess one solution would be to make sure you keep him horny! ;-p

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice