A hard game to play

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, Feb 10, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    :huh: I still feel ill today but at least I am out of bed, anyway back to the real reason for writing.
    My slave has been sent off to work under a dark cloud due to our edging game this morning.
    Slave is out of his device due to sores so he spent the night out. I decided that a little edging was in order as we always have plenty of t &d when he is out so first thing I took his cock in my hand and the game began...
    I tease his hard cock until he says stop and obviously I do, wait a few seconds and begin again. This process carries on until slave can't take any more. He sounded pretty turned on but not at all near the edge so I carried on, "stop" he said again so I did, resumed the game and then his breathing changed so I knew he was close.
    As I wanked him some more he again said "stop", I did and then waited as I knew he was close and didn't want him to cum, then looked down and cum was spurting from his cock !!!!!
    I WAS SOOOOOO DISSAPOINTED !!
    I really didn't want him to and he looked so guilty, he is not due for release until Feb 24th so I am well pissed off.
    This chastity game is so hard to play, the feelings of guilt and glory can be so bitter sweet. The goals can sometimes be so hard to reach and I know that he has to be punished and want to do so but he will no doubt feel hard done by.
    He also admitted that he was enjoying it so much that he didn't use his delaying techniques !!!!
    He was locked again straight after, sore or not, bad slave.
    Slave is gonna get punished - BIG STYLE !!

Has anyone got any ideas or tips for edging please ?

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Mistress I am so sorry :sad0147: I no way intended to come this morning. I was out due to sores you are off course correct and I am always very very grateful that you take so good care of your slave. I woke up with an erection and was pleased that mistress was feeling a little better and had decided to play with me. I forgot my place and was not counting to stop things and when I said stop - not once but three times hoped mistress was going to leave me alone - I did do everthing I could think of after the last stop to stop my orgasm and In no way did I enjoy the orgasm as I feel its a waste when all it does is go all over me or the bed.

I am at work with not only a cloud over my head and not happy but balls that are now aching and knowing that I am locked up sore or not and feel I have broken mistresses trust - which I would never ever ever want to do.

I know I am going to get punished and mistress is correct - but I would plead that you be a little lient as I am very very very very sorry.

Your Handsome Slave

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    We all know how hard a game it can be mate but the rewards for playing are incredible, take whatever punishment she hands out and move on.

4. Madame Domina

Madame Domina Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Yes, slave philfred should be punished!!! I, on the other hand, do not trust my pet to use the word "stop". Not yet anyway. I prefer to trust my own ability to feel, hear, see and know when it's time. In that way he is i NO charge at all.

But after a real punishment, maybe slave will behave better. ;)

D.

5. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Thankyou Madame Domina,
    Slave philfred has been well and truly punished tonight !
    After his ordeal I feel that he will behave better, he has begged , gasped , been breathless- you know that "omg what is she doing to me " breathless !! and had his arse well and truly whipped.
    I will take your advice and next time not trust his sorry ass to do anything- I feel absolutely epic right now, such a buzz........ FANTASTIC !!

6. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM

I have a couple of thoughts I'd like to share on this topic, both are purely my personal preference. I will state them here and give my reasoning in our own thread, so as not to hijack this discussion, which is most interesting.

First, anything my cuckold says or does rarely has a bearing on when I stop teasing or “edging” him. He might just feel that having an orgasm is worth the punishment, and not tell me to stop. Or he might tell me to stop well before he is close to cumming so as to escape the torment. The one time I might put some weight in what he says in when he just begs me to stop. This is a good indication that he is right on the verge of cumming and really does not want to accept the punishment.

This is also why I stopped giving chastity sentences. It’s nice to torment your toy with the thought that he cannot cum for 3 months, but then you run the risk of disappointments like this.

Second, I personally find your charge’s plea for leniency most distasteful. Perhaps you enjoy hearing these pleas, as I also do. But the very first lesson jamie/Tina learned was that while his pleas and screams were encouraged because they did excite me so much, they would be met with a good strong and effective gag, and the continuation of whatever was the cause of these pleas. Begging and pleading will never stop a situation; they will only cause it continuance. Punishment and training can only end when the transgressor has accepted them with grace and dignity.

X

Response continued here:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/6085-when-its-kind-to-be-cruel/page__st__240__gopid__69376

X

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Well I have had a very busy weekend, Mistress Deborah kept me guessing on Friday when I got in and would not tell me anything except that for 2 hours I was going to be busy and very sorry. Saturday passed along and I though I was going to be ok until at 5.00pm she told me she was going for a bath to order the curry for 8 and she would tell me when she was ready for me, my phone buzzed at 6pm my heart lept a beat ... "Not ready yet another 15 minutes...", I paced around for 15 minutes wondering what would happen next 6.15pm came and went 6.21pm another text "Nearly ready.." and then shortly behind this "ready".

I knoced on the bedroom door and heard the door click as she unlocked it and in front of me stood Mistress Deborah in her black latex dress with red lipstick , high red shoes and my key hanging around her neck. She told me to remember my safe word and that the only things she would accept from me were Sorry Mistresss, Thank you mistress and my word if I had to.

I was told to sit on the bed and keep my eyes closed but before long a blindfold was pulled tight over my eyes, shortly followed by a thick leather collar and my hands were cuffed together. Stand up and lean over the bed I did as I was told and she whacked my arse, it stung it was her hand sorry mistress I replied ...What she said ..thank you mistress and she whacked me again this time harder and with the paddle and a few more whacks. Stand up she said she clipped my hands to my collar and told me to lift my arms up and played with my nipples (when i am locked up they become hyper sensitive and she knows it) and then a sharp pain as she attached something to my nipples I bit my lip it soo hurt..."What do you say.." said Mistress Deborah.... "Thank you mistress" and more pain as the other nipple was clamped and then both were tugged ..."ow ow" .."What.." "Sorry Mistress...Thank you mistress" and then I felt hand stroke down my body spread your legs she said which I did and then a tugging in my scrotom and a pinching feeling .. I knew what this was it was the clamps and more OMG " Thank you mistress" "Thank you Mistress" It really hurt buti in such a good way then there was more...and more I didnt realise how many until she showed me the pictures on my phone DSC_0597.JPG

mistress says its a work of art...The nipple clamps were removed and

She led me to the bed and asked me to sit down and lay on my side - ouch - ouch the clamps rubbed and pulled mistress pulled my legs apart and rested something soft between them - "Thank you mistress" ... I heard the slap of latex and a squirting noise and with that mistress pushed a lubed finger up my arse taking my breath away - "thank you mistress" another finger and more thrusting "thank you mistress " And then something cold and metal pushed against my arse - I knew what this was it was a vaginal spectulum something mistress sometimes enjoys and then she tried to open it - I yelped and shouted "NO no no it fucking hurts no..." I was determined not to say my safe word and mistress could see I was in pain and pulled it out...and left my bum along....she told me to sit up and told me my legs needed restraining and I felt the feel of a leather colar being placed around my ankles and mistress pushed them apart and I could feel that they were apart...Then the pain again in my chest ow ow the clamps on my nipples "Thank you mistress - Sorry mistress"....

"When I say I want you to gently lower your legs..."
    "Yes mistress"
    I slowly lowered my legs ouch ouch ouch " What did you say"...
    "sorry mistress"
    "Pull your legs up and lower then keep going "
    "yes mistress thank you mistress"...pain was searing through my nipples while I lowered my legs and I could only guess that my legs were now attached to my nipples...

DSC_0600.JPG

"Keep going go on go on"..
    I was breathing hard and the pain was intense but my legs were flat...

"I want you to slide your bum up until you are sitting upright ..."
    "Yes Mistress"
    "I am going to put something in your mouth and you are to bite on it you must not drop it "
    "Yes mistress"
    "Open wide..."
    I opened my mouth.
    "Now close it and bite and keep it there no matter what..."

Something waxy was in my mouth and then the sudden pain as I realised a burning candle was in my mouth dripped wax on my chest...i could not shout as I was not allowed to drop the candle...

"Move your head left and keep it there.." .... Ouch wax was dripping on my left nipple still clamped and sore...
    "Move your head to the centre"... Ouch ouch hmmm
    "move your head to the right "...Ouch ouch ouch

[Mistress took photos to show me I have them as well but mistress has told me what I must share]

The candle was pulled out of my mouth "Thank you mistress"

"I want you to swing your legs around to the edge of the bed...You trust me to look after you "
    "Yes mistress"
    "So remember I am in control "
    "Yes mistress"
    I heard a strange noise first of a draw being opened and closed and then foot steps back to the bed and then a rustling noise and then could feel plastic on my head and now smothering my face and my breath now short as mistress held the plastic bag in place over my head and I tried to grab a breath - she lifted it up and I grabbed a breath before it went back down again for longer..." This went on for a while before it was removed

DSC_0611.JPG

and mistress told me I had been very good and to stand up..

She remvoed the nipple clamps which hurt worse then when the went on and proceeded to remove all the other clamps and finally my blindfold and rubbed her hand across my locked cock the metal outside was damp as I had been leaking I was not aware of it - It was not an orgasm as the tube is fitted tightly and erections can never fully form - she wiped her finger to her lips and tasted...

"You are lucky this is not come - I can tell..."

"thank you mistress"

I was told to get dressed and we then had indian and I went to see star wars with my son...

Sunday was a whole different day of teasing still locked....

Mistress I am truely sorry for my orgasm and know that my punishment was just and that you only gave me what I deserved...
    I am meant to be free at the end of February but have been told that this may not happen - I have to accept the rules and I broke them so will do whatever I am told to do..
    Sometimes in life you have to say "fxck it" and its my life and If this is what I enjoy then I should
    My mistress looks after me very well and in December she will marry me - 2nd time round for both of us - and the last 11 months have been one hell of a fxcking ride but all I can say is

"THANK YOU MISTRESS"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice