Smaller base ring over time?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CS2, Apr 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    I have noticed recently as I have moved to more or less full time lock up I am getting more and more slippage of the cage. It feels like I need to move to a smaller ring, im currently 42mm and that used to be perfect but think I may need to go to 41/40mm or possibly a bit lower. Has anyone else found this over time?

2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    It was a 45 fit perfectly now its slipping abit. I'm contributing it to warmer weather and sweating. Don't wear it full time but my purple spiked cage has a 42 or 43 mm ring that seems to fit way better now.

CS2 likes this.
  3. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm currently in a 50mm ring, and could do with 1-2mm less, but the HTrainer doesn't go in smaller steps unfortunately.

Next is 45mm, which I can last in for about 24 hours, but then it just hurts.

Instead I'm going to get a smaller tube which should do.

Depending on the sizes you can get, unless you're certain I'd go only 1-2 mm less than current.

CS2 likes this.
  4. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ah yes hadnt thought about the warmer weather. I have a 40mm ring for my old favourite cage, im going to try that next time I am allowed out.

5. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah 1/2mm doesn't sound a lot but as its the diameter it equates to more than it seems

6. Pepe_

Pepe_ Active member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Yes definitely. I have stretched some over time, loosening everything up.

CS2 likes this.
  7. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    My KH wants me to gradually downsize my chastity cage, so after 17 months of permanent lockup I ordered a smaller device.
    By now my small metal Cobra chastity cage had magically grown: it had developed some wiggle room inside the cage and one of my balls would occasionally slip out of the base ring. Clearly, it was time to scale things down for a more ergonomic fit.
    The new, bespoke chastity device took an age to arrive but went on as soon as I got it home. (I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get to experience an erection during the change over, however, since I hadn't had a proper one since being locked 24/7 back in 2022.) The new cage was very snug, which I liked, and the smaller base ring was initially very comfortable. But then it came to sleeping in it.
    For several weeks I experienced some very uncomfortable, even painful, nighttime 'erections', but I knew that this would eventually pass. I also experienced some soreness and discomfort as my body adapted to the limitations of the smaller device.
    Now, after four weeks of continuous wear, learning how best to position the base ring at night, things are so much better. It feels quite comfortable and nighttime 'erections' have become less bothersome: I can almost make it through the night without being woken up. Hopefully, I'll have fully adapted to the new chastity device soon enough, and I expect that it will feel just as comfortable as the last one did, when done.
    I'm not sure I could go smaller than this base ring, though, and I really hope that I won't need to replace the cage for several more years - if ever. But then again, it does somewhat depend on how small my KH wants it to go, and she likes the idea of making it inverted.
    Time will tell!

Pepe_, pietverbecke and CS2 like this.
  8. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info, what size ring did you go to/from? I currently doing a new custom order and im currently thinking of going from 42mm to 41mm but im not sure if I should make it 40mm

9. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    My new base ring is 40mm, down from 45mm (which is a reduction of over 15mm in circumference). I knew this would be a quantum leap in ring size, because I had tried it some years ago. But now that things have shrunk a little, I reasoned that I could make it work this time.

CS2 likes this.
  10. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks, yes that's quite a big drop, I have tried 40mm in the past but it always seemed a bit too tight but I have a plastic cage that used to be my favourite, I used it with a 43mm ring but it also came with a 40mm so I think im going to test that out when I am allowed to give me a better idea for my custom order.

Gloria's likes this.
  11. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    I used a PA ring to secure my previous cage, but the static PA hook that came with the bespoke device really didn't suit me, so I need a tight base ring to prevent slipping or pulling out.

12. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think the base ring size can be use to totally prevent pull out but I think it can help with slipping

Gloria's likes this.
  13. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    #13 Gloria's, Apr 24, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
    Pulling out is possible, but getting back in is difficult enough without the cage on and would be extremely difficult with the cage still attached. So, not worth the effort!
    Any chastity device can be removed with the right tools, anyway, but that's not really the point: they're a deterrent.
    Slipping really isn't an issue now.

CS2 likes this.
  14. pepita143

pepita143 Member

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Definitely been sizing down in length and base ring size over time. Just make sure your scrotum does swell with the smaller base ring.

CS2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice