Something New

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Spankuuuu, Mar 21, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    I am not sure what Mistress has in store. She has removed my cage. She has just put a ring on me in place of a base ring. No way to lock a cage on. Was instructed all rules still apply. As in I am not aloud to touch or pleasure myself in any way. If need be I am aloud to wear a support belt. Mistress just said don’t ask any questions. I would find out what is happening in due time. There was a plus to the new situation, she did make it hard and edged me a few times. Felt so good. But yet still no orgasm. Has anyone had this happen to them or maybe know what I might be looking forward too?

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Good luck, whatever it is

3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Mine just did last night. She said she wanted to "shift gears" and took my cage off and inserted a Prince's wand. I'm still not allowed to touch it and said if I do, there will be serious consequences.

4. Spankuuuu

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Wow. Can you pee ok through it

5. Spankuuuu

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Mistress definitely has something up her sleeve. Last night she told me to lay on my back, don’t say a word and not to move. She played with the lil cock and spanked my balls for what seemed like an hour. Kept me on edge the whole time. I new better than to ask for an orgasm but man did it feel good. Still just wearing the base ring and a support strap. Still do not know what the end result is going to be here. I will stay in touch.

6. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    It sounds like she is building up to some big surprise for you or a complete disappointment.
    Good luck and take it when she finally delivers it.

7. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Oh yeah. It's hollow.

8. Spankuuuu

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Well still unsure of the what the reasoning was for unlocking me other than Mistress just playing with the lil cock and keeping it on edge. Which I am not complaining , it feels so good to have the lil cock touched again. But came home from work yesterday evening and went to the bedroom to change, which means just take all my clothes off and then I am naked until otherwise instructed to be able to wear clothing. There was an old cage and note on the bed. Note said to be laying next to the cage and she would be in in a bit. She came in and started putting the cage on, ( left the other ring one too ) she said that I was to put her suitcase in the car and to drive her to the airport. And she didn’t want me unlocked while she was gone. She had to go see her sister, her sister had feel and needed help for a while. So I got up kissed Mistress and took her stuff to the car. Came back in and started dressing to take her to the airport and she stopped me and told me to bend over for a spanking. So I bent over the bed and she gladly turned my ass red and my lil cock got really hard in its cage and was really dripping. Then she said that she didn’t instruct me to get dressed and that I was driving her to the airport naked. I then pleaded with her to at leas let me wear a pair of shorts so I could get out and help with her bags and she said no. Wow Mistress has changed the game now. She played with my balls all the way there and I was so embarrassed while people were walking by and the baggage person got her bags out. I didn’t even look to see if anyone was looking in or not. She did tell me when she kissed me goodbye that if I needed to stop on the way home which I was going to have to to pump gas in the car that she had left a pair of shorts and shirt in the trunk. And of course when I stopped in a private place to get them and put the on there was a note saying not to ever cover anything up and before getting back in the car to drive home the clothes go back in the trunk. By the way she cut the zipper out of the shorts so that was a fun and embarrassing trip into the stire

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Glad you had fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice