A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MEN WITHOUT KEYHOLDERS

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Divine Mistress Angelique, Jan 5, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I received a bit of money for Christmas, so I've been shopping for "tools and toys" online. I ran across this keyholding service offered by Mr. S. I don't know if it's been discussed already, I rarely have a chance to read other threads, but there always seems to be so many men without a keyholder looking for other solutions. This should be of interest:

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/KEY022/chastity-key-service.html

[​IMG] Chastity Key Service

Want to up your game a little on locking your dick away? Imagine the uncertainty as you click the padlock shut and seal the key inside the envelope... Send your key to Mr. S for safe keeping knowing that you can't break and run to the secret hiding place you normally keep it in. We'll even include a UPS label with your purchase (or email you one at any time) so you can get your keys safely to us. Let us know when you want your key back - one day or one month - and we'll UPS it safely back to you. You can trust us with it - promise.

Choose whether you want us to email you the label or send it to you in the mail. If you select email, a label will be sent to you electronically that you can print out and tape to any envelope. Choose mail and we'll post you a UPS return label and envelope to send us your key in. Let us know when you want your key back and we'll get it to you via UPS as well. UPS tracking will let you know where your key is at all times - we'll keep it safe in the meantime. Send By: EmailPost Price: $20.00 KEY022 [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] Anonymous in Dec 2010 Well, the keys to my cb6000 have been shipped via UPS. I have it set up that I will not have access to the keys until July 2011! If I even call and ask for them back, they will charge me $100 and will not send them back anyway, per my request. Doug in mail order is awesome! I hope I can handle my long term lock-up!

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Gosh it looks almost like an advertisement.

3. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    this just seems like paid mistress to me I would think it wouldn't be very personal

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    These services are literally "key holding". Nothing more, nothing less.

If that's what you want, then wonderful :) If not, you are better off getting out and about and finding a real life Mistress (yes, we exist, if you work at finding us).

Looking at Ms Angelique's profile, I don't think she was intending to advertise, I think she was intending to share. :)

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    So nice to hear from you Mistress Watchful i was beginning to think you had gone on a very long excursion probably to that cottage dungeon in Warwick Ess and Emms you spoke so highly of. Lol :gen085:

6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Couldn't agree more stroppy

7. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    I'll bet that CB-6000 got awfully cruddy inside by July.

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Those things are always cruddy inside. The best solution is to step on them, preferably on a tiled floor and let him sweep up the bits.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Internal cruddiness is I think lragely dependent upon the style of the cage, how often one is allowed to clean the tube whilst removed, and the attention paid to personal hygeine. The latter being the most important of course especially when the device is on the more closed in variety and when the length of time between cleaning opportunities is more than a few days.

I used to use the transparent cbxxxx range and any cruddiness developing would have been immediately evident, Having established that I could keep it clean and unwelcome odour free for progressively longer periods my then KH and I decided to move onto a Fort, the all metal version of the cb3000. We went through the same process of increasing length of locked duration and found there were no crud issues at all. It required a lot effort on my part admittedly but as we could not be together that frequently the thoroughness of my cleaning regimen served as a twice daily reminder, not that I needed one, as to why I was wearing it and who I wore it for.

Crud can be avoided.

Makes me rather glad mine is made of metal should any future KH of mine adopt Mascara^Snake's solution. :)

10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    A steel barred cage is the answer, in my experience.

Having used a 6k for some months it certainly got very cruddy quite quickly and it is beyond me how anyone could get it clean and dry inside after bathing - although many say they do.

My 6k suffered the fate described - virtually to the letter - once i had been fitted with my looker. The best day of my chastity life!

This thread seems to have drifted somewhat - so my apologies for maintaining the drift :)

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Of course the plastic cb should really be empty before being crushed underfoot on a tiled floor.

12. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Well that is a relief! And i can confirm that was the case when mine was crushed.

i was already steel steel held and penetrated by the time that happened!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice