I have told my wife

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jay Honnes, Mar 18, 2024.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Jay Honnes

Jay Honnes New member

None of your business
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Hello everyone,

I want to share with you my testimony about the discussion I had with my wife regarding my interest in chastity and chastity cages, hoping that it might help other couples take the leap.

To start, I bought a metal cage on Aliexpress that appealed to me aesthetically, was of suitable size, and reasonably priced compared to popular sellers. I took the time to try it out multiple times, enough to judge that it was very comfortable and could be worn permanently.

However, given that my wife was going through a period of PMS and was emotionally fragile at the time, I waited for her morale to improve and her stress levels to be at their lowest. Yesterday, Sunday, I felt she was in a good mood and relaxed. I told her I had a gift for her, or rather for us. Though I felt some stress, it wasn't overwhelming.

She was both surprised and concerned. I simply explained that I had bought a chastity cage for several reasons:

• The cage symbolized my desire to strengthen our bond and develop a new intimacy, as our relationship had become somewhat monotonous lately.
    • I wanted her to take more initiative in our sexual relationship, with the cage representing her control over my penis and the ability to use it as she pleased.
    • Chastity and chastity cages were also interests of mine, and I was willing to adopt them as a game or lifestyle, occasionally, frequently, permanently, or not at all, depending on her preferences.
    • Her consent was essential.
    She wasn't sure what to think of the cage, but she understood what I wanted to change in our relationship, and we continued discussing our dynamic.

Later in the evening, after a fantastic sexual experience, I asked her if she wanted to see the cage and watch me try it on. Since she didn't refuse, I put it on. She seemed intrigued, without any disgust. She simply noted that I looked cramped inside, to which I reassured her about the comfort, comparing the sensation to a handshake.

She seemed comfortable, and we grew closer and closer.

As I prepared to remove the cage, I offered my wife to do it herself, which she did, immediately noticing my excitement.

She appreciated this new experience but emphasized that she didn't want it to become an obligation in our relationship and that she valued full sexual intercourse with me too much. I assured her that I shared her view and didn't want the cage to become an obligation either. Additionally, I explained that I didn't see it as a dominance game and didn't want it to affect our daily lives.

In summary, I believe the discussion went well because I was sincere and prepared with a clear but simple argument. I also respected her limits and preferences, without trying to force or impose anything, and I waited for the right moment to bring up the topic.

I don't intend to reintroduce the cage in the near future because I believe it's important for my wife to have time to digest this new information, even if she hasn't mentioned it. I fear that pushing too hard or at the wrong time could be misinterpreted, so I'll remain attentive to any signs of openness she may show on the subject.

I wish good luck and courage to all those who haven't yet dared to discuss this topic with their partner.

2. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    You are off to a good start with your wife, congratulations.

Jail Bird likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Hmm. Good luck to you both

4. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Well done :) Communication is key, pardon the pun.

gentleman zig likes this.
  5. Chastitybeta1

Chastitybeta1 Member

Local Time:
    Good for you, certainly not the worst reaction you could have had. If I ever work up to having the discussion I can only hope for such a response. Wouldn’t be surprised if after giving it some thought she came back to you ready to give it a try!

Jay Honnes likes this.
  6. JenniferSometimes

JenniferSometimes Life-long sub and crossdresser, love chastity.

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on this big step. Having recently taken it too, I can appreciate your courage.

Perhaps after a respectable period of time if she doesn't raise the subject, consider gently raising it yourself? She might have any number of innocent reasons for keeping silent. You might simply ask if she has thought about it. If she has, then ask if she wants to discuss out has questions.

My own experience, and my wife and I are new at this, is that her feelings dictate the pace and outcome, so respect for her is paramount. In the meantime, try to demonstrate your unconditional love to her, however if works best for you both.

HouseboyForHer and Jay Honnes like this.
  7. Comfortably Numb

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Well done! Enjoy and good luck!

8. Mr. TAG

Mr. TAG Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    my only advice would be don’t be logical with the wife, be emotional with the wife.
    Don’t say things like I’ll give you 10 oral orgasms for my one measly hand job, etc. Just give her lots of oral orgasms without asking or expecting things in return

Jay Honnes likes this.
  9. TiGuy

TiGuy Member

UK
    Local Time:
    seems sensible to go gently at the outset - many (myself included) can over-do it to begin with & I can imagine that coming from cold it must be overwhelming & off-putting for partners.

10. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    She will, sooner or later, mention it, I'm ready to bet about it!!

11. Merc68

Merc68 Member

Sales
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    Congrats. Good luck on your journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice