What is with all the flat and inverted cages all of the sudden?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Mar 14, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    I've been locked in inverted cages since October last year. Not 247, but 95% of the time.

I've got a tiny flacid dick and I'm overweight, it can turtle all on its own without a cage.

The inverted works well with my anatomy.

Peeing is terrible. I am allowed access to a key to unlock for urination and showering. I am trusted to not take advantage.

Couldn't get on with catheters. I got lots of blow by as they were too narrow compared to my urethra.

The aesthetic of all of my dick being completely gone is mentally very stimulating to my submissive kink.

Ultimately though, I suspect I may end up with a nub type cage in conjunction with a PA or tether spouts. I hope to be confined to a cage that doesn't need to be removed for hygiene and peeing, that I can't pull out of, and is only unlocked when my wife wants to use her penis or for scheduled hygiene sessions to be delivered by her. I expect to never be able to touch her penis with my own hands ever again.

She's on board with this concept and we'll start planning and considering exactly what type of device will meet our requirements in the coming months.

stallionBoi and HouseboyForHer like this.
  2. Robert Sale

Robert Sale Happy in chastity

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Thanks for the share, M. It is nice to see someone else who has an overall positive experience with a flat cage. I am sorry the catheter/ urethral tube did not work for you. I am reasonably sure it is what makes my flat cage journey possible, but I can easily see how not everyone would have the same or similar experience. I would very much like to know how things work for you in future( nice photos you posted, BTW) so if you would wish to message me, feel free. I, too, am navigating uncharted waters with my lock up and what I and my Goddess may come to as our road progresses. I hope both your and my journeys take us to places we find pleasurable and satisfying.

HouseboyForHer and MaggotNub like this.
  3. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    No argument with any of the above. But check my gallery, and you'll see I own one, and it's not going in the bin. It's completely impractical, nothing more than a novelty, and I won't wear it more than a few hours at a stretch. The rest of the time I'm in a real, steel, Badass Workroom model.

But it's fun (see my status coincidentally posted today). It's a toy, it's fun, it's sexy, but for real chastity I know what to do.

Peace!!

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Tsub

Tsub Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I purchased one just to see how I liked it. I can typically only wear the flat cage for a few hours. My wife loves the way it looks and makes me change out of my kink3d cage when she is feeling extra frisky and wants to really humiliate me.

John Deere and HouseboyForHer like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    My Madam is rather taken with the inverted cages, she loves the cockless look, and the only reason one hasn’t been ordered yet is because she is still considering how inverted I should go.

Slutty Susan and CS2 like this.
  6. Robert Sale

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    Throwing my two cents in, I have been locked in a flat cage(no inversion) for five weeks. Today is day 36 and am experiencing no significant issues. I wear a urethral tube that is 2 to 2 1/2 inches long and with the exception of a 15 minute release for cleaning and reinsertion I have no complaints. Peeing is normal t much of a problem, there is a slight dribble when pressure drops off so I have to wipe my balls and I wear panty liners to keep my underwear dry, but it has presented no problems. Don’t know if this helps but feel free to message me directly if you feel the need.

Headtrip likes this.
  7. Downfor

Downfor Member

USA Alabama
    Local Time:

If you take the nut securing the tube off you can match it up with a solid stainless cap nut at the hardware store. The only problem is you have to take it off to pee but it keeps you from dripping in your pants.

8. Robert Sale

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    As weird as it sounds, I kinda like the panty liner solution. It feeds some submissive thing I’ve got, just like the “peeing like a girl” thing does. I tend to identify as a “lesbian trapped in a man’s body” and have for a long time. I suppose there’s no accounting for where someone’s head is at, huh?

stallionBoi and John Deere like this.
  9. John Deere

John Deere New member

Local Time:
    1:05 AM

Wenn du es machen willst, dann mach es richtig

10. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    To my surprise, my Wife (KH) bought me a flat cage a few months ago. She has me wear it around the house so she can see it when I'm naked. She will have me wear it for the day and then she has me put my Nub back on. She can't believe that I can put my penis in behind the flat cage. I'm far from having a big penis, but I can get into the flat cage. I find it easy to wear and love seeing nothing but my balls sticking out. It's fine to wear for the day, but it is messy to pee. My Wife loves teasing me and watching me trying to get an errection.

11. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    Since the nub is your default cage, I'm curious how it is for peeing and daily hygiene. My wife ordered me one and it should arrive soon.
    Thanks

12. CagedJockstrap

CagedJockstrap New member

Houston
    Local Time:
    I also have a positive experience with flat/inverted cage. My penis is small, and my testicles have atrophy as I have got older. My small member also turtles badly especially when locked up. So small cages, and normal flat non-inverted cages will slip off easily. When I tried a flat non-inverted even with catheter insert installed, if I started to go erect it would push the cage up, and then off. Small nub cages the same but not as bad. With the flat inverted cage + urethra insert I do not have any problems like that. It makes any start of an erections impossible. It is held on tightly. The small cages / nubs are now even too big to me after being caged requiring even smaller cages. I have been thinking on getting pierced plus cage but I am a little hesitant about that. Only would go through with it if my keyholder tells me to get pierced. I think keyholder is about to have it done as it would be the most secure device setup for my cage wearing problems.

I have uploaded some photos to my gallery that will be up as soon as a mod approves them so you can see. The inverted flat cage looks like this one I just found on eBay.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/naYaTGPcRHRnp7428

[​IMG]

Lisa4343 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice