My journey into chastity.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by DT_tiny, Mar 12, 2024.

1. DT_tiny

DT_tiny Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    The first time I locked myself, I stayed locked for 4 days in a row, only temporarly unlocking myself for hygiene reasons. I used a below zero chastity, even when people warn not to go too small the first time. Better listen the next time, but I will come back on that later.

I had to sit to pee. While peeing I could not aim, and the pee went everywhere. It made a great sound, this sound made me feel real feminine. Every time after peeing I unlock myself too clean myself and the chastity.

On the second day I start to feel realy horny. On the third day it started to be difficult to focus on my tasks. In the night I slept with a buttplug. I woke in the middle of the night, extreme horny. My buttplug was working my prostate, and I almost came, but then my wife turned around in her sleep and put her leg around me. [Concentrate, breath, don't come].

The fourth day I wore my chastity to my job, for the first time. Because I could not clean my chastity in the sink everytime I went to the toilet at my job, I had to try my best with just paper. Like the day before, I was soooo horny and had difficulties to focus at my job.

On my way home I called my wife, like I always do. "Hi, my love", I said. "Hi, sweetheart", she replied like always. but this time, after so many days on the edge, these simple words made my body tremble. Wow, what a feeling.

After four days in a really small cage (or was it the impossibility to clean myself at my job?), I got irritated skin and some swellings. I had to stop my first trip.

My journey will continue.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

4. DT_tiny

DT_tiny Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Mr. Tiny had to recuperate, so my fifth day was a day that started without the cage. In the evening it was cured back to normal. Before going to bed, I put the cage back on for the second tour. I woke with a irritated and burning feeling. I took the cage off and saw red spots. This cage will not be used again, I shouldn't have gone tooooo small.

After this I stayed 2 days unlocked, before I bought a new chastity cage. I had no problems not to masturbate.

A week without orgasm helped me to notice my wife again, I gave her much more attention this week. It is really like everbody says, I feel we slowly are reconecting. I still didn't mention the chastity cage (more about that in my next post).

On day 7, I bought a new chastity cage, the feminizer V2 small (a cobra knockoff?). I measured myself before I went for the decision. It fits perfect.

My journey will continue. How long will I keep locked this time? How will my wife react?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice