Going smaller

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by DikDom, Feb 20, 2024.

1. DikDom

DikDom enthusiastic amateur

Finance Bitch
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    I'm currently wearing a holy trainer with the small tube. I know they come in the nano and nub size. Also, I've seen other cages that are flat or even inverted. My question, is how do you get to those smaller sized cages? Is it just acclimatization over time or do you have to have a smaller penis to start? I'm a grower at 5.75 inches fully hard. I tried searching the answer but couldn't find any legitimate results. Let me know as I want to go as small as possible. Thanks for your input.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    I found early on when very excited about it, my parts were 'bigger' and so I went for larger devices - some humerously big. There was also the worry about blood flow, and not really knowing how things worked once locked up, e.g. when you rest things get smaller.

Then not knowing which device, ring types etc. it's also hard to see from a photo on the web what it looks like in real life.

So, I found, after many devices and spending what would probably have gone nicely towards a pension - that selecting a relatively cheap device that had different ring and cage sizes and working through them gets you roughly to where you need to get to, etc.

What I've found is, yes like you say, acclimatization. What happens is bits of you shrink down to the smallest they get to, so you work out you may be able to go down a size here or there.

I prefer to have options, so, if I'm going to try a smaller cage, I'll keep in either the same or get a larger ring as the skin has to go somewhere.

That's how I did it anyway.

MadameJs_boo and .jo. like this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Penises are squishy, it will fit into a very small cage if you make it.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  4. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    The HolyTrainer devices are designed in such a way that they (partly) push the penis back into the body, unlike some other devices. This makes it easier to wear smaller devices than you would normally. I don't have a micro penis, but I am able to wear the Nub and the Nano without issues. Look into my gallery for some picks.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice