is anyone else got this going on?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cyberpunk004, Feb 11, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    i have looked here for a while and have a more technical nature to life(you've likely seen it in my posts already) but nervous about posting why i got into this in the first place.

anyways i got started into this as it solved a particular problem i had which is i'm adult baby but also not one gender and this
    is a pretty easy way of setting that. The problem i found early on is that for the female role(i make lots of cute dresses too) was i wanted something that would let me for instance appear flat down there without body alternations etc. The male part well, is a lot of the market and while say in theory it would be fun to own a carrera belt for male and the my steel one that
    pretty much hides everything but this is way way out of my budget and i don't think would be wise to put either under a diaper cost wise. not to count weight gain/losses add huge expenses to this sort of concept for the second one.
    The other item i found useful was the Chasity bra if i can get one where its not pinching/hurting, etc long enough as well, guys dont have a lot of stuff there to fill most and thats a notable problem to solve. i got one thats close and it does make you feel like a cute princess in it.

it more allows me to stay little and keeps little things little to speak. it puts limits on the space a bit too but im not into total diaper usage anyways(nor will be be in one of these) so this works fine. the problem i mostly encounter is that i feel im totally opposite of what most people use this for, im *less* excited in the things than the typical relationship use would be and thats something i was wondering if anyone else has going on.

i will post more if people are interested

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Welcome to our community. Enjoy and hope you find others to chat with about your interests and situation.

4. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    Hello there and Welcome to the Mansion

5. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM. Hope your experiences here are all positive ones. The community is a wealth of experience and variety of people!

6. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Hello and welcome. I'm in a similar boat. I was introduced to chastity through abdl also. I tried it out of curiosity. My wife and I found it to have a lot of advantages towards meeting our relationship and my personal goals. Now I'm in chastity most of the time. I come out to play and am back in with 24 hours.

Chastity itself does not make me excited and I could take it or leave it, however the effects it has on me are desirable to my wife and I so we continue to use it. I do find that I get super horny at about 5 -7 days locked though.

7. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    the biggest problem i found so far with the combo of a diaper and belt is that based on the one ive had the best
    fit with, its not always working as intended...if you try peeing any position but standing or sitting, it tends to um....create interesting problems even though your in a diaper, on mine for instance, your not gettiing out the top of it, but it also makes a pretty solid seal to the tube you end with you in it and pee can stand tthere causing uncomfortable rashes there.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  9. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    I don't wear that often but I have noticed that. I find that if I break the seal by pulling the diaper away after the first wet, the problem goes away. However I can only pee standing or sitting. I've never managed it laying down.

10. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    the problem i found on the one i put in the custom chastity forum is that its initially a bit of a oh its barely there to a few hours later, your sore in multiple places and well, i never meant it to be a long term use item and while its not a 100 percent thing, making it fail out of a diaper well, is a huge chore and i can't imagine it being successful in one. the problem i found is if your laying down on your back is that the tube seals pretty well at the top and well, its meant for gravity to empty it.

11. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you have a cage that doesn't fit well. Diapers will only cause additional issues if your cage doesn't fit well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice