Tattoo at kh request

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr_anonymous, Jan 16, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    I've seen a couple tattoo posts but it was more what would you get type thing. This is more a question of at what point of the dynamic would you? I'm heavily tattooed so it's not the tattoo process itself I love that part. It's more being awkward using my regular shop for this particular one and how far down this road should we be before considering type thing. From my experience most shops are pretty non judgemental but image and placement have me leery to ask at my home shop.

SubBill1959 likes this.
  2. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Not quite sure what you mean by “what point of the dynamic”…?
    Also I guess it might depend on the nature of the tattoo

3. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    As in how far, how much time into a flr.

4. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Hmmm really tricky to give an answer that’d be of much value to you, I suspect. Isn’t it a bit like asking how long should you be with someone before you propose? Sometimes you meet someone and “just know”. Sometimes it takes longer. And of course sometimes you “just know” but later you look back and think “wow how could I have been so wrong?”
    But with tattoos, I’ve never regretted one. Even if I come to dislike one, it’s still a record of a point in my history and there’s no point in disavowing it. Like, I have a rather sickly looking lion on one shoulder blade. I fondly refer to it as “my crap lion”. Plus it was done by a very well known tattooist from my part of the world but done when he’d pretty much gone down hill and retired soon after. So it’s got a poignancy to it.

5. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    I've got countless ink so largely leaning towards what's one more. Especially where it would be it would never be seen.My concern is her giving up interest in her role while ink is forever.

6. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Ah, so pretty much a matter of getting someone’s name and then maybe breaking up with them?
    In which case, how comfortable would you be with getting a big cover up somewhere down the line? So, not so much about never being seen, but maybe being seen and resented by some future partner…?

7. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Along those lines but no names. That's a boundary, yes you're favorite topic lol. Just be awkward to explain in future with new person yes.

8. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey don’t rekindle the friction, man! I’m not anti all boundaries, just recognise we all have different ones.
    In my case my tattoos are monochrome and fairly in your face, including some large solid black areas. One of mine everyone assumes is a cover up and it isn’t - I just wanted a huge black cross that totally dominates my arm. So the idea of a brutal inking over of some part of my anatomy is not a source of anxiety to me.
    The trouble with this sort of conundrum is once you’ve encountered it, you can’t undo the doubt. So contemplating the tattoo might itself reveal previously unarticulated uncertainty about the relationship. We can’t know the future, but we can choose to invest fully in the present. That’s one of the things I like about tattoos - and one of the things that makes others really dislike them. That “what if you come to regret it?” attitude is no way to live, in my view.

SubBill1959 and madams-sissysub like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I have to agree, regret nothing! Just go for it and it can always be a reminder of the good times. All of my tattoos are for my madam, there is a pic of one in my gallery and I have 7 others, not a huge amount I know, but I love every one.

10. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I want to be tattooed with a design of my wife's choosing, in a location of her choosing at a time of her choosing. I want it to be a surprise when she takes me to the tattooist and that I'll only get to see the design once it's completed.

I'd be honoured to wear her ink like that.

She knows that I'd love this to happen. Maybe one day she'll grant my wish.

We have limits about how she can modify me and my appearance - boiled down to anything goes unless it might threaten my career, which requires a professional appearance. I trust her judgement in deciding what that means she can do.

true42 likes this.
  11. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    #11 submascpartner, Jan 22, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
    Tattoo and kink aside it seems that you have more of a relationship question. Most people say that their tattoos tell a story, this would be the story of your submission to a dominant woman. Are you comfortable/secure in the relationship such that it will last as long as the ink? Also, If you’re comfortable and proud to discuss the topic with others if asked then you should be good going to your home shop/artist. You go to them for your other work so seems to make sense to go to them for this also. Would you want to risk a new artist screwing up just to not have to explain to your current shop? Not really asking for me to know rather rhetorical questions for you to know the answer to.

As to the point in the relationship to get a tattoo, for me that’s in a three weeks. It will be my first tattoo and it will be a declaration of my submission to my wife. We dated for about 6.5 years engaged for about 6 months and been married just over a year, known enough other for almost 10 years.

SubBill1959 and jlovescuck like this.
  12. MSnlock

MSnlock Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Honestly this is a big fantasy for me, fairly certain it would never happen but one can always fantasize

13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I guess you have to be pretty sure it's going to be a long-term thing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice