The curtsey as a prove of my lowly station.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by tralicia, Oct 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. tralicia

tralicia New member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    As the girl of my mummy (mistress) i am, i use to practice the curtsey to show my respect and obedience to her.

We distinguish two forms of curtsey:
    1. The formal curtsey. It consist on placing the right knee behind my left one and bend. As i descend, i grasp daintily the hem (or near to it) of my skirt, and lift up it a little (not too much). After a pair of seconds (not much more) i rise, holding my demurely hands in front of me and keeping my eyes down. In case of having one of my hands busy, the other will use to grasp the skirt; and with both busy (having a tray for example) only bending the knees is necessary. The deep of the descend will depend on the situation but in any case it must be evident.
    2. The "bob" curtsey; or less formal one. This may be performed by holding my hands demurely in front of me, keeping my eyes down, and flexing at the knees in a short "bob".
    I use to practice these curtseys when:
    1. The formal one when i, or my mummy/mistress enter o leave the room (or other person except other sissy), or when i come across someone. Mariquita04-02.png
    2. The less formal will be use while i answer "yes/no mummy/mistress/sir...". Or only by itself, without saying anything". The short "bob" itself already indicates the i have understood. Mariquita04-03.png
    When a new or important person is presented to me the curtsey use to be more deeply as normal.

In those occasions when my mummy and i are more relaxed or closer the curtsey is use only occasionally and only the "bob" one.

Well, it is only an example; the kind of the relationship between submissive/master or mistress will mark the final protocol.

Kind regards.

2. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    My Miss, my owner, requires me to curtsy formally whenever I greet her or whenever we part. I also have to "formally curtsy" whenever I am greeting someone in a chat or a thread where you say hello. My Miss requires me to raise the hem of my dress (or skirt) between my thumbs & forefingers.

3. MsScarlet

MsScarlet New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    When my bitch-boy is dressed in his parody maid's uniform, he must curtsey whenever he enters or leaves a room occupied by a female and whenever he ackowledges an instruction from a female. Always a full curtsey. It is funny if I have him follow me from one end of the house to the other, as he has to curtsey twice in each of the rooms we pass through.

http://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice