What does Flr mean to you

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr_anonymous, Feb 8, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    I'll preface by saying I almost know better then to ask this question. Numerous posts however have made me genuinely curious. So let's try to play nice and any women are supreme, men are scum baseless arguments will be ignored. That said in my house I do submit to her will in 99% of cases. I cook, clean, rub feet, attend to her needs after a 10 hour day at work. Simply put I put her needs first and try to plan ahead to expect those needs as much as possible. In short I try to make her life as easy as possible. We are equals in the household however, I'm not her slave or lesser then her. Granted we have our shared kinks where I am in a lesser role but I put myself there for our mutual enjoyment. All that said I am genuinely curious how it works in others homes.

Queens servant73 and Caged4Sazz like this.
  2. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I think you hit the nail on the head there, my Goddess allows me to serve her every need at home and does it because a) she loves to be treated like a Princess (in her words), and b) she knows how much I like serving her.

She has seen me thrive as her sub and our roles suite our needs and desires and I have no doubt that my Goddess respects me 100% and wants to make me happy, as I do her.

I am retired which gives my retirement a perfect focus, running around after her trying to anticipate her every need all day every day.

My life is perfect now my submissive needs are fully in the open in our relationship.

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I think our lifestyle sounds similar to yours.

I obey and serve, because 1. I have learned to love to, and 2. she has learned to expect it. She still likes PIV, and she still likes me exploding inside her. She doesn't view me as an inferior person, and I finally treat her with the respect and patience that she has always deserved.

The question in the back of my mind is what would happened if one of us changed our minds now. I really don't have an answer. I have no desire to change my mind at this point; I'm very content. She doesn't seem to want to change anything either. But I don't know how I'd react if she suddenly seized more control, or made me wait in chastity for even a fraction of the time that most men here seem to have to wait. Would I complain? Would I accept? I don't know. I hope I'd respectfully accept, but I also hope to not find out.

4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    We are very similar. We are successful partners and relationship equals with a great deal of respect for each other. A successful FLR requires a lot of trust. I would have difficulty believing a FLR could be successful without trust and respect.

A male can be a slave, even if she respects him ;).

5. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    We are very similar to what you described. My wife is in charge of many decisions and I go above and beyond to keep her happy. She decides when I go into chastity when I go out as well as anything bedroom related. Aside from that I massage her. Rub her feet. Do house chores. And anything to make her life better and easier. However it’s within reason she does what she’s gotta do considering we are a busy couple and have things going on in life. But at the end of the day she is my queen and I do anything I can to make her feel that way and she knows it.

6. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    She has little to no interest in traditional service. Her interest is in control and she exerts as much or as little as she is in the mood for.

Artem likes this.
  7. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    We have been in a FLR for almost 50 years. She has things that are her decision, and tasks. I have things that are mine. But when we need to make a decision together, 9 times out of 10 it goes her way. It’s a mutual relationship, with her best interests taking the lead.

I’ve never been like my father who bullied his way through life, essentially running rough shod over my mother. I guess that’s why I like strong women who can take charge, and I defer to my Queen.

SubBill1959, Caged4Sazz and Artem like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    We live a bdsm lifestyle along with a flr, so I am her sub/slave. I do as I’m told when I’m told, Madam makes all the decisions and the rules and I obey.

Caged4Sazz and Artem like this.
  9. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    We are both in our mid fifties, been together for over 30 years and fairly new to both chastity and a FLM.

Our new dynamic means that I do as many chores around the house as possible. Laundry and ironing are now all down to me. My wife has final say on most things, but day to day living is pretty similar to it was before. There's no D/s dynamic, just mutual respect and constant adoration from me to my Queen.

Before chastity I was much more alpha, and would never have thought about just how many chores my wife was doing just to keep the house running smoothly.

Our FLM means that rather than bottle up any comments she may have about my behaviour, she can now voice these openly and knows that I will accept what she has told me.

With her continued guidance I am becoming a better husband, and a better person in general.

I'm eternally gratefully for the commitment that @Sazz devotes to our new lifestyle.

10. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    For us it's not about chores.

It's purely about our sexuality. I have surrendered my Alpha male wants to my KH. My KH and wife loves the fact I bow to her, she loves the fact my Balls and cock are owned by her, she pleasures herself without my penis and that's fine, albeit, when she uncages me she wants nothing but my penis- simple as. I love being teased and humiliated and love the release!

11. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    In our FLR I like to submit to her completely. However most the time she is a very sweet kind person and most the time acts like we're equals, always saying "please" when she asks me to do chores. The main difference since us both committing to a FLR is that I'm expected to do what she asks and not conveniently ignore or forget. Sometimes when she's in the mood she gets very prescriptive.

She rarely gets angry, but she might decide to take a riding crop to my bottom if she's not happy with my performance. Which she actually really enjoys doing.

In terms of sexually it's all on her terms. This is were chastity comes in, she enjoys keeping me locked and always has a happy naughty smile on her face when she's locked me up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice