Home made in copper tube ?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kustomline1955, Nov 13, 2011.

1. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Just wandered if anyone had tried copper pipe fittings etc in a home made chastity device ? Was thinking along the lines of plumbing fittings bends etc ? as they would be easy to solder / shape with the right tools...... any thoughts would be welcome on use of copper against the skin or use of solder ?

Mark

2. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Hi Mark
    Make sure you use the new type solder, which contains no lead. Most plumbing supply stores carry the new type, and
    the metal content is listed on the side of the spool. You might also consider "Silver Solder" it costs alittle bit more, but unless you have
    an allergy to silver, it's skin friendly. As for the copper, I am not sure... but it could react with acids or urine. PVC might be the
    way to go, and alot lighter also.
    Chas

3. kustomline1955

Local Time:
    Thanks for your input Chas, most welcome. I`m a little fed up with the fit of the CB range to be honest, would prefer a little tighter although no problem with the rings etc, they seem quite good for me. Just fancied trying to make my own & copper sprung to mind????

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Being an explumber i would also advise leaving the copper behind its not great at contact with the skin, will tend to mark whatever it comes in contact with and also you might find some reaction with the acid in the sweat and urine maybe even some kind of static? it would certainly be bulky. I know many years ago i did fashion a belt made from flattening 15mm copper pipe and starting to construct what you are thinking about but it was far from successful and to be honest nowadays the influx of low cost devices on e-bay etc makes the effort a waste of time as an alternative metal type device can be bought for probably less than the cost of all the copper materials let alone the time taken to make it. The belt i am in now by Fetish Felix is so restrictive and yet totally comfortable i forget it is on until i try and touch myself. Save the pennies and invest

5. kustomline1955

Local Time:
    Yeah, I know what you mean, had`nt thought about that skin reaction very much to be honest. I do have some metal ones off e-bay etc but I need a better fit, maybe a custom built one I guess from mature metal ????

6. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I agree with the 'copper not good' part of this thread. I have tried some PVC plumbing items when my cb3000 split in half and had some success but they look exactly what they are - plastic plumbing fittings - a bit naff.
    My Mistress won't entertain them now.

Julie

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I had to laugh when i read the last post How many of us have slaved over bits and pieces of tat attempting to cobble together some form of device or other and then finally when you stand back and look at yourself in the mirror in whats left of the kitchen sink plumbing system you realise what a knob you look like and thats before the wife gets a chance to tear you to shreads in it! better to just get on with the gardening or hoovering and save the time and money and invest in a proper one.

8. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Hahaha... love all the "homemade" devices for their country charm... but yes, by the time you get it finished, you should have paid to have a real one made anyway.

I looooooove the image of a copper belt, though, since copper is the metal of Venus in alchemy and magical systems. Something special about that significance... and I think it would be cute to see a "shadow image" of the belt in green "tarnish" residue.

Also, that way, you can never "fully" take off the belt and if you tried to cheat on your keyholding agreement, anyone in their right mind would say NO WAY to a bright green cock. :)

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I once tried using stiff copper wire inside the tube as an means of attaching my pa ring to the padlock as a means of preventing pull out. I would strongly suggest after trying that do not put copper next to your skin. After about 24 hours I was experiencind discomfort to the point where I suggested that we needed to have a look. Sure enough I had lost skin and got extremely sore red nearly bleeding patches on my penis. There was also a green line up each side that was not easy to wash off. My penis became swollen and it was a week before we decided things had returned to normal and I could be re-locked. I also took great care to clean the inside of the tube to remove all possible traces of copper just in case.

If you are going to use copper I say don't and if you do at least cover it in varnish that contains nylon to offer some protection if you really must use copper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice