Do any Stealth-Lock/Internal-Lock ''Access Blocking Attachments'' exist??

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Anonymous86x, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Anonymous86x

Anonymous86x New member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    #1 Anonymous86x, Feb 7, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    I have the following cage:
    rgfhfgf.png

dfdgf.png

(It's a hinged/openable cage, on which the ring opens, to be looped around my balls | As ridgid-ring cages would not be suitable for the size + shape of my balls)

However, as all internal-locks/stealth-locks use the same key...
    My domme doesn't feel that locking me into this cage will be ''secure enough'' (due to the fact that I could just buy 1 of those keys / and thus unlock the cage myself).

So I wondered if there's a ''lockable accessory/gadget'' which can be attached to this cage :: To prevent access to the stealth-lock, (without firstly removing that blocker-device)??

I have already tried various standard padlocks / steel-wire padlocks / and mini-shackles...
    But unfortunately none of them actually work to ''block the lock''.

So I wondered if any such object/gadget actually exists, that can be attached (locked) infront of the lock, to prevent access to the key-hole itself??

*Specifically would be need to block THIS access-area :: But also be ridgid so it cannot simply ''slide around'' enough in that area, to enable a key to be inserted into the lock:
    cage.png

2. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    You could try buying a Burg Wachter ME/2 lock. Much more secure than the locks that come with those cages

3. Anonymous86x

Anonymous86x New member

Local Time:

Hello, and thanks for your reply.

Are those locks ONLY openable by the Burg Wachter keys though?
    (Or can standard universal stealth-lock keys still open them?)

4. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    DIfferent manufacturer, different keys.

Anonymous86x likes this.
  5. Anonymous86x

Anonymous86x New member

Local Time:
    Thanks.

(Just gutted that I paid £70+ for a jewel-handle key for a standard-lock off Etsy :: Which now won't even fit this new lock)!

But atleast this lock itself is unique

6. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    In addition to better security, Burg Wachter locks are hollow. If you drill a tiny hole in the end of the lock holder you can pass a fine wire right through and fasten the ends together with a suitable numbered seal. This topic is discussed in this thread https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/hollow-internal-locking-pin.45959/ . There are several seals on the market but the problem is all the sellers I have found will only sell them in very large quantities. I have 3D printed some seals to which a numbered security sticker can be attached. See post 20 in the thread. (note I have now made a small modification. The stem of the Y does not go right through the seal. If it did I think it would be possible to cheat. I will explain further if required.)

Also, if it is security you need, have a look at post #43 in this thread. https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...meone-use-better-lock-technology.42086/page-2 .

7. Anonymous86x

Anonymous86x New member

Local Time:
    Thanks - However it's not a dynamic of ''trust'' between me & her.

Instead it's purely a mechanism/attachment she wants to attach, to ensure that even if I obtain a stealth-lock key, I will be physically-unable to insert it into the lock, due to the key-hole being obscured by another objected locked into place, obscuring the keyhole.

*So ''numbered seals'' would have no value in me & her's dynamic | As it's not based on ''trust'' at all quite simply.

8. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Not all keys fit all magic lockers. Have a few keys that don't fit my current lock. I had to try them all for reasons i won't go into here but within our rules. Some locks wear out before the keys. I personally may feel desperate but not enough be buying a set of skeleton key for the magic lock. If ur thinking of that you shouldn't be engaging with chastity at all although I'm always interested in 100% secure methods.

9. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    You can try one of the "Perma-locker" devices. It is a plastic insert that replaces the lock. Think of it as a plastic replica of the lock in its "locked" shape. You insert it and twist the end to get t fully seated. Once in, it doesn't come out. The only way to get the cage off is to drill the plastic device out of the cage. This has probably been covered somewhere on CM before.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/8A58HX4U4/cherry-keeper-quot-permalocker-quot-qty-4

Mr. TAG and Danny15 like this.
  10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    There's an irony in that these "magic locks" are themselves called (in the vanilla world) "lock blockers" because they were originally designed to fit into the large "skeleton key" keyhole, common in old or antique locks. IOW, these barrel locks ARE the things that "block the lock."

Where does it end?

TiGuy, JaySaysYes and Slutty Susan like this.
  11. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah, get a Burg Wachter the keys seem to be slightly different, I had 30ish cheap Chinese locks and none of the keys worked in the Burg Wachter.

Tom Allen likes this.
  12. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    #12 Lovelocked, Feb 8, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    It sounds as if you are looking for a second lock to prevent you inserting a key into the stealth lock. I really don't see how that could be done neatly. The best I can suggest is a Burg Wachter lock. I have two, one is a spare and still in its packet, but I can see that the keys are different from the ones for the lock we use. Those locks are still easy to pick so I fixed that as I said in my previous post (at least I have not been able to pick the lock so far). Covering the locking tab is part of the anti-pick precautions but it also prevents you from using some sort of tool to lever the tab and break the lock. I believe this arrangement would be difficult to get out of without the key. I can also add the seal. With a wire through the lock I cannot even try to pick the lock without her knowledge.

I suppose another option might be to get hold of another similar cage that locks with a padlock, but then you can get out easily with a pair of bolt cutters applied to the hasp of the lock, which takes you back to the position where you can get out, but not without her knowing.

13. TiGuy

TiGuy Member

UK
    Local Time:
  14. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Yes, this. The Chinese cages are usually sold with cheap copies. Check Amazon or the Holy Trainer site for the original Burg Wachter ME/2 6mm barrel lock.

Holdingout1 and CS2 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice