The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    Good. Keep updating us...

2. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Great weekend. Lots of fun with new toys. And my new toy, a suprise given on friday, was a ball stretcher. Three Metal ones of varying length, with a locking hex key. I've been wearing the smallest and lightest of the three..this one is about 1/2 lb and 1/2 inch wide. It feels weird with the metal chastity device, and the stretcher. My balls are really full, as she still hasn't let me cum..Its been well over a month now. And I am dripping almost every time she touches me and gets me excited. I was intruduced to my new toy when I got home on Friday; Evidently a gift from Ms. Suz.

I spent saturday and 1/2 of sunday cleaning out the garage, and putting things up on craigs list; Most of it is my stuff; sport stuff, golf clubs, etc. I fully expect my wife to buy new new ones once the season toys with the cc, once the season starts again. :) All the money, of course, goes to her. Sunday afternoon, we went shopping again till 6. It was very rough walking around in jeans with that thing around my balls, but I is very erotic.

Lots of teasing this weekend, and of course, she is being satisfied well, she won't let me cum. I'm getting to the point of begging, but I'm not there yet..>I think I'll bring this up gently.

And now as always. our communications is good..She's in command,and I'm riding along; having fun.

M

3. mobico69

Local Time:
    Long week. I wore the ball streatcher to work on Monday, and that didn't work..Very uncomfortable. She let me take it off for the week, if I promised to wear the 1/2 inch one this whole weekend; so first thing when I got home today, right infront of Ms. Suz, she had me stand there as she attached it to my ball; which are completely full. It was rather embarising, as I'm leaking everywhere..Anytime she touches me, I start to leak. I'm am hoping and waiting for night time ejaculation, but with this teasing, I'm leaking all over the place.
    So now I have this freaking full pound weighing my balls down, and they are starting to hurt. Course she knows this, and is getting off on it. She wants me to be on my knees with my legs spread apart, and wait.. Always wait. I'm used to it now..Actually aroused by it. I hear her coming and I get all excited, cause I know I'm going to get teased. This week she's had me beg to be teasted when she walks into the room. On occasion, she's denied me, but most of the time I still get a touch or two. Only once this week; wednesday; did she actually get me near orgasm after waiting for almost 2 hours.
    And talking about Wednesday I suggested slightly that its been almost 7 weeks since my last orgasm, and I'd really like one; (I'm freaking horney all the damn time!). She took a real gentle tone with me, and lifting my chin, said "Darling slave, do you want some cum?" Of course, I said, "Yes, Princess". Then, she said, "Dear we have plenty in the freezer" Then she went and pulled out an freaking ice chip of cum from months ago and put it in my mouth. I sucked it down quickly, and suggested "Perhaps we can fill that tray up this weekend?". She laughed, shook her head, and said "There is more than enough int here to hold me over for weeks". Then I got gagged. As she put it on, she wisper in my ear, "don't ask again" The gag was in for most of the night as she just watched TV. I had to keel there on my knees for the night with the taste of cum and stale freezer in my mouth. Yuk. I tell you, it is beyond frustrating to be so darn horney, reliant on her, and she only brings me to an edge over and over. There are points when I try to pull that darn device straight off, and it will not budget. I've honestly never seen my balls so large.

This weekend I am to box up the stuff from ebay, and ship it off...Everything sold. Money goes into the account, then I'm to bring it home later in the week and present it to her on my hands and knees, head bowed. Its pretty strange, since all of this is stuff I bought for myself over the years. Its strange to see it go. I'm sort of happy though, as it lifts a weight from me; lol; maybe it transfers it to my balls..>Yikes..they hurt.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to pleasing her this weekend. All of my dedications have been focused on making her happy in some way. And I'm hoping that I can. I am so madly in love with her...

M

4. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Kudos! I think you two have really progressed in understanding and acceptance. I hope it has helped to post your thoughts and concerns here in the forum. I think we've all benefited from following your journey, as well. I'm feeling the love finally!

5. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hey Strict Sir..All the posting did help; a lot. Both in terms of addressing the issues with my wife, and hopefully, helping me communicate out better what is going on...I'm going to try to put both sides, and not just vent.

This weekend was good, but also a struggle. Friday night, I had to sleep with that ball stretcher, but by the am, my testies really hurt a lot. I don't have erections at night, but I think as I sleep on my side, it was pulling too much. I told my wife about it in the am, and she let me take it off for the day, and now I don't have to sleep with it either.

After packing up all the ebay stuff, and sending it out, I cleaned up the garage. I also spent a very long time just sitting around next to my wife. Now though, when she comes over to me after sitting around for a long time, its hit or miss if I get any play time, or how much...Eg..early on Saturday, I had spent about an hour sitting cross legged, with the device locked to an ibolt in the kitchen, and when she came in, she just unlocked me, and played with me for a very short time..>Then, later in the day, after just 20 mins,she undid me and blew me, getting me very excited; But I still am excited about hearing her come over to me, as now I don't know what I"m giong to get ; at least I'm getting play though..Its a lot of fun. All told, today I think I just sat around for about 5 hours, with several breaks, and some great play, but there is no tie in to the time I sit and the play I get.

Still no orgams, though she did do her hair with what remained of my cum in the freezer..She had me bring it to her and kneel at the bathroom while she showered, then dry her off (eyes closed).

She got off three times this weekend though.

M

6. mobico69

Local Time:
    Easy day, Easy night. Lots of sitting around again. After dinner, I spent the evening at her side, then snuggled up to her as she had me go to work on her.

Nice day

7. mobico69

Local Time:
    Sorry its been so long..I had a rather weird and amazing weekend. Ms. Suz came over Friday night, and officially invited me to her monthly get together....My princess wanted me to go, but wasn't sure until Friday when Ms Suz asked if I'd behave.
    Saturday night I went there, and I'll post about it later, as I'm tired, but wild..weird, and cool.
    More later..Night.

M

8. mobico69

Local Time:
    I haven't got much time, and I'm not going to edit this post, just get it down.

Friday night I got home, and Ms. Suz was there. My wife called me over, and had me go on my knees, and put my head on the ground. A position I've been practicing with her quite often this past month. Ms. Suz then told me she was considering if I should go to this party. I was actually expecting to go a two months ago, but we ended up going to San Fran instead. I gave her the "Yes, Ms. Suz", and she told me that it was very important not to embarrass my wife, not to speak until spoken to, and to obey everything any of the mistresses there said without question. I was getting pretty excited about this, and of course, answered with the affirmative over and over again. Then with me still in the same position, Ms. Suz got up, and my wife went outside to talk to her. Course, I knew to stay in the position, and waited for her to come back, which she did about 30 mins later.

There wasn't really any conversation about this on Friday, and then on Saturday, it was cleaning the garage out completely, and prepping the basement for painting. Then around 8 pm, we left for her house with a bag full of toys.
    I'm not sure what I was expecting. When we got to her house, and parked, we knocked, and Ms. Suz greated us at the door. She led us into the house, and out in the living room where about 4 of those cages that she had put me in before. I was actually expecting her to make me undress right there and get in one, but instead, she had my wife bring me into her office, where there was another cage. Then she left.

My wife had me undress, then she put the leather mask on me, and told me to get in the cage. Once in there, she had me put the blindfold on, then she locked that down, locked the cage, then left.

And that was it. It was sort of a letdown for me. With the mask on, I really couldn't hear anything, but over the next few hours, I did hear laughing, yelling, etc. I know that there were men there too. At one point, I heard two people enter the room, but they didn't say anything, just left. Also, my wife came in a few times to check on me, teasing me. I could tell she was getting tipsy..and finally at about 1am, I was let out, my blindfold taken off, and then told to wait in the car (yes..I had to go out naked). I drove her home (she was drunk) and she had me go down on her, then she passed out without so much as a tease.

To me, this was really cool. I don't know why; I sort of felt used, and it felt good. I got really excited when the people came into the room, and I couldn't hear, but most importantly, I felt great that the next day my wife told me she was proud of how I handled waiting around for her in the cage, and that it got her horney as hell to see me locked up like that.

Sunday she showed her appreciation by finally letting me cum. (course, I had to sit around and do nothing for most of the day, but the reward was amazing). She took a very long and drawn out process, and just before I was about to cum, she asked me if she should ruin it. I begged her, and she let me cum in her mouth. Amazing. My nuts exploded. Having her put the device back on was very depresssing, let me tell you..

Anyway...its late..I'll edit later, or write more details later.

M

9. mobico69

Local Time:
    Another week, another orgasm coming, hopefully. Ms. Suz gave me cudos today, and my wife beemed. Very cool. After she left, I got to suckle my wifes breasts for a while. I think she's getting off on it but I know I am. It is so wonderful to have a nipple in my mouth. So soft, smooth..ahh....

She says its a reward for my training :). All week long was pretty much the same thing. I'd stay in one place, running and jumping at her wims. Whats different now is that when she comes down stairs to give me some attention, she has me lick her for a bit before she'll play with me. I'm actually get pretty excited about it as I wait around for her to come downstairs. Yesterday I sat in the corner for almost 2 hours, then when she walked into the room, she faced the wall, and I went to work until she came ;-) Very cool. Then she played with me and gave me coodos. Now that I know I'm going to get an weekly orgasm again (yes..she told me so) I seem more inclined not to ruin it.

Anyway...tomorrow she has 'special plans', which should be a good thing. I assume its housework, but who knows..

Oh..update on this chastity device. My wife wants me in a more secure device. Although I havn't touched myself for soo darn long, she wants me in a more secure device. I have told her that if I wanted to get out, I'd have already done so, but she doesn't care. She wants me in a belt, and is going to cover the costs with her darn black card. I told her the best I knew about was the Neosteel, so she just measured me, and sent away for the measuring kit. I'm going for the Hip belt... Any advice on which one to get would be greatly appreciated.

Well..gotta get to bed..

M

10. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    i have first hand experience with neosteel, have had three.
    i would suggest the Masterpiece system. That way you can go with many options.
    Wife/KH keeps me in either the ARCH or the Masterpiece crotch shield.
    For times out of the neo i'm in a Lori's #7.

long term wear you can't beat the Masterpiece waist band.
    Please feel free to send me questions.
    It's a good start using the measurement kit.
    Best of luck!
    Dr. Mende at Neosteel is very helpful too.

11. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Go for the Masterpiece waistband and the Arch. Make sure you have enough slack when measuring, that you can crouch all the way down, bend in every direction, and still have some slack on the measuring tape between your legs. You want that cable to be long enough!.

12. mobico69

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. I got confirmation of the kit mailing today.

Well..guess what. All that work I've been doing on the basement, well...Evidently that is the new dungun. On Saturday morning, my wife called me down after breakfast, and showed me a folder. As I went through it, it became clear that she's put in a lot of time designing this thing. She had floor layouts, descriptions of what she wanted, colors picked out, etc. I spent the better part of the morning listening to her describe the room to me in too much detail, with the intent that I'm to build it over the next month. My orgasm schedule is dependant on how much I accomplish.

The long front wall as you come down the stairs is full of restraints. X cross, Hooks, and she even has a chair I'm supposed to sit in in the far corner with a leg spreader for her to tease me. The short wall is supposed to house all the gadgets, and the long back wall, where the oil burner, and hot water heater is remains empty.

So off to home depot I went....I got black mat paint, lighting, and shelving and hooks, then spent Saturday and all of today painting. .

I had a lot of time to think about this as I freckled paint all over myself with the roller. First, its very very erotic for me to be doing this while she's browsing the computer upstairs, or whatever she does while I was working. I started thinking about all her thoughts that went into this, and get excited, and nervous all at the same time. She really has a plan for me, and i'm amazed to be part of this now. My subservant side really popped this weekend too, as I jumped at her every command. (She called me up today, just so I could pour her some more ice tea, tehn sent me running, no thank you, just a servant) Its cool. I liked it. It felt good to serve.

And I got amply rewarded tonight, nice Orgams, no ruined, and no recycle. Just ina cup and off she went and did her hair. Very cool for me.

Anyway, I gotta get up for work in the am..ttyl

M

13. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Great progress, I'd say. Congrats on the reward!

14. mobico69

Local Time:
    So the basement is almost done. I've spent a lot of time down there this week, and let me tell you it looks pretty good.

This week I have off for t-Giving. We are hosting one of the ladies my wife met from Ms. Lori's place. She's bringing her sub with her, and we are going to make a night out of it. Turkey, etc.. I think she wants to show off the basement!:)

Anyway, I'm excited about the week..it should be a lot of fun. She's been in a really good mood for quite a while, and our relationship is growing stronger in the roles. Communication is good, and both of us are getting a lot of sexual excitement from all this.

Talk soon.

M

15. mobico69

Local Time:
    Well..The week is almost over, and I finally have a break from the routine. This entire week, I've been focused on finishing up our basement, and I must say it looks pretty good.

Its dark, with spotlights over the assortment of furnature. I sanded all the wood, stained it, and stappled leather over padding to make it sort of comfortable. We have an X, a chair, a table, and lots of hooks in the wall. And I also have a few space heaters, as the basement can be cold!. It 'opened for business' yesterday.

Anyway, Thanksgiving was a rush. My wife invited one of Ms. Suz friends over (now her friend); a Ms. Cathy. She is a very attractive 35-38? yo woman, long dark hair, narrow face and a cute bubble nose. She's got a slim figure and reminds me of Kate Beckinsale (from Click). Her boy, ((guy was about 24 yo, tall, dressed well)) just stood at her side.

My wife had me wear some nice clothing, and though I prepared most of the dinner, she did put her hand int he mix. After Ms Cathy arrived, we did prefood, then dinner. Conversation between the girls was all over the place, and my conversation with the guy was very short. He didn't say a thing the entire time except thank you and simple yes, and no to questions. Its clear from my wifes conversation with Ms. Cathy is that she is a strict bitch. I can only imagine the warning's he had from her.

Anyway, after dinner, my wife showed them the dungin, and Ms Cathy and her guy left after that.

Sorry for the all over the place update. I'd like to go into more but I gotta run. She's back.

M

16. mobico69

Local Time:
    Ms. Suz did not show up on Friday night, but we went to her house on sat for another party. Experience was pretty much the same as last month. ..I was brought along, stuck in a cage in her office and left there the night. 4 hours.
    I had a the heavy leather mask on, and blindfolded for the first hour, then gagged for the next, Then blind folded again, and gagged for the last. The only person who came in the room was my wife, and she was getting tipsy each time.
    Then, when we got home, she had me wear my 'cloneawilly' and screw her. Its rather a strange thing to see her moving under me, while I thrust but feel only the heavy device move back and forth. After she came, she unlocked me and brought me so close to an orgasm several times, but no joy. ;-(

Today, I cleaned the house and we played a little more. Things are good.

M

17. mobico69

Local Time:
    So I'm at work now, and am processing this past week. I'm sort of having mixed feelings about where all this is headed these past few weeks. When I'm home, my whole world changes to focus on my wife, while when I'm at work, I'm in a completely different world. At home, I have such a routine now that I don't have time to think about whats going on in my head. Its all a wash of sexual excitement and what I must say servitude toward my wife. And with the dedicated focus on my project to turn my basement into a semi dungeon, I guess I get into a zone, and turn off any feelings of what is taking place with the relastionship with me and her. When I'm at work, I can't really process the time at home, and what has been going on, but now is a slow time and I've time to think.
    And now that I have time to think about this, I'm amazed at how my feelings toward my wife have changed. Its hard to articulate, but I view her now as a person who I need to please; someone who has authority over me in so many different ways. Its not just like she's my boss, but more like when she asks or tells me to do something, I want to do it super fast, and super good to please her. Also, I feel like I have to go to her with permission for things, and that I want to bring up good things I do to get her attention and approval. Thats it, I'm feel like I'm always seeking her approval. Like some sort of teacher or parent; perhaps even mother figure. Just a few words of 'well done' or 'good job' seem to make me very happy..its also that I feel like I'm in good graces. Its scary for me to be in her bad graces, though I don't want anyone to missunderstand in that she is treating me well.
    By treating me well, I don't mean that she is treating me as an equal though. She always seems and acts like she is completely in control and in charge..that her word goes. She hasn't hit me with the cane for correction since she got back, though there is an ingrained fear in me that she will...it is always there. There was only one time that she threatened me; when I was servicing her a few days ago, she told me I'd better step it up, or I might have to be "retrained" on how to properly please her". I very quickly upped my enthusiasm, but more to increase her pleasure than for fear, but now that I think about it, my heart did jump a beat.
    And thinking back on Saturday night, when she had me screw her with a dildo; I'm still processing that one. In the beginning I was very excited to actually get a chance to make love to my wife, and that continued for a while, but as time went by, and she started to squirm under me, the feelings I've had from making love to someone where not there at all. In fact, though the weight of the chastity device swinging back and forth caused all sorts of uncomfort from my trying to get hard in it, I was highly sexually charged. And I felt good that I was actually making love to her, though not really..I know..thats tough to understand. But its more than just not being inside her, there is the closeness of our bodies, and having her feel so good (course, she still wears a stupid tshirt, not letting me see or touch her breasts; talk about frustrating! I'm a breast man). I think it satisfies an urge I've had, though not quite there. Eitherway, I'm going to be experiencing more of this, as during the tease afterwards, she told me she wanted me to do that again.

Anyway, I'll keep posting as time goes on.

M

18. mobico69

Local Time:
    Yea..Friday is gone, here comes the weekend. I spent a good deal of time in the dungeons / basement getting teased, but more pleasing my wife. I think this place is becoming more her den then mine. She had me bring down one of my arm chairs, and she's spending time there, having me play with her. Candles are being added, and I'm to light them all before she enteres, then clean the place up when she's done. Still, I does like to play with the device ; either on or off me. And this is where I've been doing my daily dedications, and where she gives me her edicts; usually while I'm begging for an orgasm; which btw; I've not had in a while.

This week, while I was tied up, getting so close to a blow job; but not there, she told me she wants me to bring home my paycheck rather than have a direct deposit into the account. I asked her why? as we pay for some things every month from the account, and she told me she wants me to feel that all I do is for her, including the work. And the best way to do that is to give her the check every 2 weeks. As its really both of our money, I really don't care, and agreed to it. I was hoping to get an orgasm for agreeing, but she just put me to work on her, then locked me up for the night. And of course, today, she asked me if I had stopped the direct deposit, which I had not done. Guess who doesn't get an orgasm this weekened!

Tomorrow night, we're going to have dinner over at Ms Cathy's. I'm looking forward to that, as she's pretty cute, and I like being around new women. I'm sort of excited about the prospect of being on display. She told me I was to be on my best 'slave' behavior, and to expect anything ;-) Cool.

Anyway, I'm ready for bed...Night everyone.

M

19. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Is in it amazing what a little thing like making you hand over your pay to her first came mean. Unlike the direct deposit. I had a Aunt that worked for a bank and she told me years ago it was disappointing not to first hold the check and then have the pleasure of depositing it herself than having the bank direct deposit it.. She said it made her feel like she wasn't getting paid at times.

It's the little things that can change us internally. Sometime without us even knowing. She know has you presenting your hard earned money into her hand. Even though it is going into your joint account, well for now!! Then she can do as she pleases such as depositing it, or even a little extra cash just for her. And you can't do a thing about it, other than please her in hopes of another orgasm. She has the power and is loving it.. Way to go!!

To the Power of Orgasm Control, Missy Tanya

20. mobico69

Local Time:
    Missy Tanya, I understand what you mean by direct deposit. I'm not even sure how the checks will get to me; in the mail? Its not like they drop them off in the office every 2 weeks? Either way, they will go into her hands, and then, most likely, she'll want me to deposit them into the account for her. Either way, I'm not sure it really will impact me in any real way; but she wants it so I will do it.

Meanwhile, we had quite an adventure over at Ms Cathy's house this weekend. My wife dressed up pretty nice (she continues to look better each and every day!); got her hair done, etc, and she picked out nice clothes for me to wear. When we got to Ms. Cathy's house, more of an apt, we were greated by her boy wearing nothing but a kali ring around his dick. I could tell my wife was rather taken aback by the guy, but I think she composed herself well. I on the other hand got suddenly nervous.

He invited us in and offered us drinks; and then Ms Cathy came out of her room (getting ready), and told my wife "Your slave can put his clothes in the bathroom over there'. But my wife, bless her took one look at me and told her she'd rather I stay clothed. Ms. Cathy shrugged, then sat down on the couch with my wife, and they started talking. I just stayed by her side on my knees; while the guy (still don't know his name), went and finished the dinner.

Pre and dinner were a blur, as to me, there is nothing more boring than listening to two women chat about nada; and I mean nada. I guess they were getting to know eachother, but again, to me it was just yack yack yack. We did have some uncomfortable moments along the night. The first was when my wife asked about the kali ring. Ms. Kathy told her what the ring does, and then had her boy stand right next to my wife to showing her it hanging from his rather long dick. My wife initially was obsessed with it, asking questions, pointing, etc..obviously checking it out. Meanwhile, I was on my knees on the other side of her, and he was just standing tall, right next to my wifes chair, all his glory right there. My wife kept looking at him, then back to Ms. Cathy, and back to him asking question after question. After that, whever ever he went, my wife was having a very hard time keeping her eye off his dick. And each time she'd steal a glance, Ms Cathy would look at me and smile. I was getting a little annoyed at her; but she (ms c)seemed to enjoy the predicament, She kept giving her boy excuses to stand by my wife. At one point, when the guy was pouring what must have been my wifes 6th wine into her glass, I realized she was getting a little uncomfortable too, as she looked at me, reached over and put her hand on my shoulder, avoiding having this guy's dick forced near her face. Ms Cathy caught it too, and had him begin cleaning up.

The night ended about 20 mins later, and then the balls of Ms. Cathy came out. She went to embrace my wife, and instead of a hug / peck, she nonchalantly placed a hand over my wifes breast, and gave her an very real kiss. My wife played it well, kissing back quickly, and ending the embrace; and then we left. We drove home in silence, and then my wife rode the dildo on me in a drunken stuper, and crashed.

For me, it sure wasn't what I was expecting. I'm not sure I'm cool with the night, but my wife hasn't spoken of it today, and with her hangover, I wasn't going to piss her off. The only thing I got today was a 'take care of the direct deposit', with a standard dedication of "I am a piece of property" one hundred times.

M

21. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Did it make you feel good that your wife seemingly wants only your cock even though she doesn't allow you to use it often?

22. mobico69

Local Time:
    Yup, Strict Sir, though the thought that she would go after a different guy never really crossed my mind. We have a very close relationship now, and our sex has never been better; though just because I don't get to cum doesn't mean that were not all over each other. On the other hand, I'm still not used to pumping away at her with that dildo attached; though she's loving it.

I asked her about the kiss, and she told me it didn't bother her, that they were just fooling around; and no, she is not going to turn lesbian on me. That was my real worry. In fact, My wife told me that she and Ms Cathy went to lunch together, and chatted some more. I am a lucky sucker, as she turned down Ms. Cathy's proposed christmas gift of a kali ring. ;-)

M

23. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can understand your concern about your wife turning lesbian, but what if she turned bi and cuckolded you that way? Would that be a turn-on for you? (I think it would be for me.)

24. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hi Chastitylocked. I'm sure if it would be a turn-on in a fanticy, but honestly, reality wise, it would be complety frustration for me. I have problems enough with feelings of being ignored, I think that having her with someone else would push me beyond what I can deal with. I can say I'm getting a little jealous with her ability to make these new friends. She's at such ease with them. I've never seen her hold herself so high and confident, though it makes me feel good that I'm part of that, it also gives me pause, as I said, when she ignores me..But I must say now, when she 'ignores me' I get all horney, as I know there is a reward at the end, either by pleasing her, or in her attention to me. LOL ; i know that doesn't make sense. ; she ignores me, and I get attention? Go figure; but its true.

Anyway, I ramble. We spoke of christmas presents again today. I'm going to buy her some 6mm and 8mm hemp rope for her to tie me up. Another fantisy I've always had.

M

25. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Ignoring you as foreplay... I get it! ;)

I don't think you 'turn' lesbian... maybe you realize some bi proclivities. Most men at least think they'd like to see their wife with another woman. I wonder if it's because your wife controls your sexuality that it's a problem for you. It's hard to imagine it would be anything other than a kinky, fun encounter for her and Ms Cathy. It sounds like she loves you and is enjoying your arrangement too much to truly stray.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice