My BA-25 titanium w/glands ring

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Rubnlickher, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Rubnlickher

Rubnlickher New member

Tech
    Delaware, USA
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Hi everyone, I'll start with that I went from a cheap Chinese stainless cage to a new BAWR BA-25 titanium with a glands ring. PA was not an option as my Queen was not interested at all in getting me pierced, I was scared as hell but still asked to get one but was shot down. So the next option was to go with the glands ring for more security. I placed my order on October 16th 2023. I measured for 2 weeks prior and could not count how many time I did. Thought I had my measurements set and ordered.
    Oct 16th ordered
    BA-25
    Titanium
    Glands ring
    Base ring is ergo 8mm thick and 50mm diameter
    Tube is 36mm diameter
    Total length is 62mm
    Glands ring 26mm diameter and 22mm setback from front of tube
    Anodized 33v (sky blue)
    And lastly 6mm gap from base ring to tube

I have been on this site for years but never really contributed but have been readinf for quite some time. I read some others saying they either wish they went smaller for the glands ring or to size down for better security. So I reached out by email and on etsy(someone else posted to do so)

Oct 23rd
    I reached out to youming on Etsy to see if I could update my order to change the glands ring from 26mm to 25mm. Which I am glad I did so. Also looking at other devices on his site I wanted to either flip the lock cylinder(BD-21) or completely have it covered(BD-06).

Nov 3rd
    I got a reply from youming on etsy. He apologized for the delay in response but said that it was no problem to flip for the same amount or 50 dollars extra to completely cover. Also that he has noted the size change for the glands ring.

Jan 23rd 2024
    Got the update that he was completed and is shipping out

Jan 29th
    My Queen texted me a pic of my newly arrived device while I was at work. Test fitted that night when I got home and it fit perfect. It was tight getting the glands ring on, especially since it was quite exciting. Went the whole evening and checked to make sure all was good and refitted before bed.
    I spent the next 48 in the new device and did a recheck again. Only thing found was a small mark more like a dent from the glands ring post but was not sore. Removed last night for my 3rd check in and all looked good. I will have 1 more check next Sunday and moving forward I will not have any removal unless an emergency or She wants it off. I have tried to pullout the back multiple times now to test how secure it is and its safe to say it would be a miracle if I could actually get out of it and even if I did there is 0% chance that I would get back in. So She would know when I would have to show Her and explain what happened.

Lastly I would like to thank everyone that has posted and shared before me. It helped me decide on device, options, measurements, and just enjoyment in reading everyone's experiences.

2. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Thats excellent, The BAW devices are fantastic if you can get the measurements right and the titanium feels great, beats the socks off SS any photos of the device?

Im seriously considering the glands ring if I order another device but its a lot more measurements to add to the mix and get right plus im uncut so that causes complications with it.

HouseboyForHer likes this.
  3. Muffleduk

Muffleduk Small HoD JTS-S202

East Anglia, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Hiya @Rubnlickher, congratulations on your new chastity cage. Sounds like you struck lucky with fit. Just wondering if you took any pics of the device before you put it on. If so, would you mind sharing with us? Cheers and good luck. :+1::lockkey:

4. Jamessub

Jamessub Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Interesting concept, have also given this some consideration as I've recently ordered a titanium cage from BAW but decided against the glans ring (for now at least). What is the diameter of the glans ring and are you not having any issues with hygiene and cleaning ? Thanks

5. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Please keep us updated, I have tried glans rings earlier but had to many issues. Looking forward to hear how it works for you long term.

6. Rubnlickher

Rubnlickher New member

Tech
    Delaware, USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the delay in pictures, I had to wait to be approved for the upload to the gallery. To answer some questions yes u can barely even notice I am wearing most of the time with the titanium. The SS vs this is night and day difference. When my Queen got the box she didn't even think there was anything inside it lol. @CS2 I am cut so I would say that made it a but easier for me. I actually used my phone charger cable due to the thickness of it and then did the pi conversion to get diameter. I went around and made sure it was behind the head and not able to slide forward over it. @Jamessub However I was a bit concerned and went safe and went up to a 26mm when ordering but after reading and some saying that they wished they went down a size or to even take even more off I contacted youming and went down to a 25mm. So far no issues, since there is almost no weight it doesn't pull down much and when in the shower now I can pull the whole device away from me just enough to get some space to get soap and water in and use the shower head to clean real well. I have added the pictures to my gallery. It says files are to large to attach in post so I'll try later from the pc and try.

HouseboyForHer, Iron78 and 1mlockedup like this.
  7. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Still no pics?

8. Rubnlickher

Rubnlickher New member

Tech
    Delaware, USA
    Local Time:
    I figured out why my pictures were such a large file. It was a motion pic. So reformatted them and can now add right to the post.
    Assembled wire seal side.jpg Assembled lock side.jpg Separated parts.jpg Base ring.jpg Glands ring and pins.jpg Tube top.jpg Tube bottom.jpg Assembled underside.jpg Lock with key.jpg

9. TiGuy

TiGuy Member

UK
    Local Time:
    nice job - I’m looking at very similar for my next (smaller) BAW & will likely get a glans ring added now. thanks for sharing!

10. Muffleduk

Muffleduk Small HoD JTS-S202

East Anglia, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Thankyou @Rubnlickher
    Looks pretty cool, I presume this only works if you're cut?
    Good luck matey.

11. Rubnlickher

Rubnlickher New member

Tech
    Delaware, USA
    Local Time:
    I would say yes. The post comes straight up and could only assume it would not be comfortable for someone uncut.

CS2 and Muffleduk like this.
  12. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Nice looking cage.

13. Oh2beelocked

Oh2beelocked New member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    interesting cage. Thanks for the photos. i do see how this can be more secure than the common ones, particularly in the construction of the lock cylinder. how does the glans ring increase security?

14. Rubnlickher

Rubnlickher New member

Tech
    Delaware, USA
    Local Time:
    Hi @Oh2beelocked, the glands ring sits behind the head and is meant to be snug when soft. It pretty much causes the ring to pivot on the bottom and clamps down the top if you were trying to pull back. With the amount of bars there are there is no way of holding it upward to pull as well. I mean really even with the cage off it is snug and need to squeeze my head through so just trying to pull it straight back I would still tear skin most likely, effectively be quite secure.
    upload_2024-2-9_14-1-17.png
    Trying to get something to hold the ring forward then having to get a finger, qtip, etc in the back side to try and push the head through just is not going to work for me. Lots of pinching and not enough room to get things in to move around much. I tried pulling out the other night while she was asleep and was very frustrated wanting some relief. Went to bed the same way. I'm going to add 2 pictures to my gallery, one just how it sits wearing it and the other with my showing were the glands ring sits behind my head and pushing skin out of the way just to see it.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. Oh2beelocked

Oh2beelocked New member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    thank you - that's kind of ingenious, imo. the hinged ring exploits the ridge of a circumcised penis to make it more difficult to pull out.

I have a glans ring (separate from a cage), that is snug when flaccid, and definitely applies pressure at the first sign of arousal ;-)

16. Rubnlickher

Rubnlickher New member

Tech
    Delaware, USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly, with the cage in the way and little room to work in it is in fact very secure. I believe it was Lori's that started with the glands ring idea then some others adopted it. My wife/Queen was against having a second hole in my penis so this was the best option. Plus I was scared to shit to get it done even though I asked.

17. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    #17 HouseboyForHer, Feb 10, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
    This is awesome! I will have to investigate immediately. (I'm wearing a BAWR 20 that I love, but I can and do pull out any time I want to. So far that has just been in the shower to clean, but I dislike knowing that I can masturbate any time I want to. And my Wife is pretty much dead set against a P.A.)

Thanks for all the great advice and the thorough review. And the pictures! Off I go to check things out!

Peace!

Rectrix and CS2 like this.
  18. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    It's like you're me, your situation is so similar. I'm lucky to have found this thread!

Peace!

19. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    (deleted post)

20. Rubnlickher

Rubnlickher New member

Tech
    Delaware, USA
    Local Time:
    Well got some bad news. So about 2 weeks in and I was getting a stinging type of pain after getting out of the shower. Emergency key pod(qiui) unlocked by the wife remotely since she was on a work trip several states away. Found I had a small cut right in the center top area behind my head where the glands ring sits. It was like I either rubbed it raw there or pulled the skin back so much it was just to much tension. Cleaned it up and was quite disappointed, didn't know if it was me testing the security or if it was pulling on it at night, did I go to tight on the ring, maybe even a way I moved, ect.... so I waited till it was all clear and tried again with the cage, guess I didn't wait long enough and 2 days in same thing happened.
    I am currently waiting longer for it to fully heal. I am discouraged but not throwing in the towel yet. I may have just been all in to quickly and need to build up to longer times in, but have my concerns.
    With that said is there anyone else that has the glands ring security had any issues like this?

21. Sirtofawn

Sirtofawn Member

Local Time:
    Can the glands ring be removed? Or is it permanently attached? I would like one for my next cage, but am waiting to hear your outcome. Hopefully it heals quickly and is just a fluke.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  22. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that, try messaging BAW he may have some ideas?

23. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes, I had the exact same thing. Gave up in the end, I could never wear it long term.

24. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    Ugh. This is a total bummer. I, too, was/am in the process of getting a cage like this once I was turned on to the idea via this thread. And in my experience, if something like this happens once, it will keep happening often enough to make the device not usable.

So sorry.

Peace.

Rectrix likes this.
  25. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CS2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice