Customising an anti pullout device

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by Deleted member 113358, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Deleted member 113358

I have a Kidding Zone metal cage. It's a cheap, chinese device but surprisingly weighty and has worked extremely well on me. I wear it 24/7/365, permanently.
    Recently I had a few instances of one of my testicles managing to escape through the gap between ring and cage. That was unpleasant.
    I discussed this with my KH and as I was in the smallest but one ring it was decided that I should go down to the smallest ring. The problem is the smallest ring was disproportionately smaller and although it fitted on me fine it produced a lot of pinching of the skin of my scrotum and frequent pain. It became clear this was no good.
    I looked for other solutions then realised that an anti pullout device might help bh reducing the gap between ring and cage just enough. The added bonus of course, also making my cage more secure in the process.
    Problem? No anti pullouts exist for my cage. I set about lookimg at as many such devices as I could find online then saw one that might work.
    I had to hacksaw two pieces from the top which would have ended up where my cage lock sits and in any case made the locator holes too far apart to fit over the pins of my cage. I filed the cuts flat.
    This now actually does a perfect job on my cage.
    Cutting the two top spurs off may make this device much more compatible with a lot of different ball trap cages that employ two locating pins. IMG-20240126-WA0002.jpg IMG-20240126-WA0003.jpg 20240131_112545.jpg 20240131_114003.jpg

littleguy3 likes this.
  2. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    If one of your balls pulled out, it is usually because the gap between the cage and the base ring is too small.

3. Deleted member 113358

No, too large. My testicle squeezed through the gap between the ring and cage. I think either my left testicle got smaller or some play in the connection between ring and cage has formed.

4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Mine shrunk after over a year likely due to the increase in testosterone we're generating now.

Have you tried this? Does it sit in the gap between cage and base ring preventing slippage?

5. Deleted member 113358

Yes, it works well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice