No Rest for the Wicked... ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MistressLucie, Oct 24, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    So, i'm not going to do one of those banal introduction posts... you'll just have to pick it up as you go along. But i will give you the cast of this happy tale.

Mistress Lucie: Me.
    Pippa: My male fiance, cucked and in chastity
    David: My Boyfriend/Bull
    Mistress Adore: One of my best friends, my partner in crime and the fab lady i work with :)

Today i'm off shopping...meeting the wonderful man who is creating a special set of floggers for me (if anyone is ever seeking to have some toys made, i can't recommend him highly enough - details on request). We're going shopping for the leather needed for the toys - he's promised that what i'm going to have will be really unique. Also have to go look at wedding invitations, buy some condoms and gloves and look at some venues. Busy busy Lucie!

Had a lovely weekend, it was Pippa's stag do and he went off with a lot of our nearest and dearest pals for drinks and curry. David was one of the friends invited and he spent a lot of time teasing Pippa and sending me bizarre texts - "hic" and "gosforth" - since I said there would be trouble if they came home legless. So I had most of the weekend with David, which is always a pleasure and on Sunday we took some new photos... including some lush ones of Pippa in his cage with my nails digging into some very purple balls!

This weekend Pippa and I are off on a long awaited holiday to Edinburgh... and I have some MAJOR plans for some fun... ;)

So much to do, so little time, especially this week.

Bisoux,
    Lucie xoxo

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    Absolutely lovely Mistress Lucie.
    Looking forward to hearing more.

O, and welcome to the best site on the net!

subklik

3. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Thanks subkilk for your kind message.

So, very busy day yesterday - spent £30 on some beautiful hide for the floggers I'm having made. Gryffindor Red, Slytherin Green and some beautiful black and silver sparkly hide for the handles. The toy maker has promised me complete exclusivity on the design for no extra cost :) - So I'm getting 3 floggers out of that, and a lovely paddle and a new delrin cane. I already have a lot of toys, but they are getting towards needing to be retired as many have blood on so are no longer suitable for public play, and I wanted to have something special and unique... :) Wedding invites bought, appointments booked to discuss wedding plans with the 2 venues we had in mind for use... and I even had time for a nice cup of tea with a friend of mine.

Today, I'm going in search of a hoop petticoat, having the meeting with one of the venues (the other I'm seeing tomorrow).

So, i've been thinking about my plans for Edinburgh with Pippa. He literally hasn't had any pleasure since mid-August, so my plan is to milk him dry with my new prostate massager... and definitely impale his cute little arsehole on the end of my gorgeous strap on (she's bright pink, and i've called her Virgin).

I did have another plan - but i'm a bit unsure about following through on it, since it involves unlocking him and letting him into *the prize* - but the idea was to start off with 3 condoms on him (obviously i'm on other contraception since 3 condoms one on top of the other is not good for contraceptive purposes) and give him 5 minutes inside me. If he cums in that 5 minutes, another condom goes on... if he doesn't one comes off. Not allowed to cum if one is taken off... and the 5 minutes starts again. The game is only over if he fails to complete 5 minutes with 5 condoms on, or if he manages 5 minutes with only the one on... If he wins then he would be allowed to continue with that one condom on until he came.

Happily, David is spending the night either tomorrow or Thursday. Normally I only get him at weekends, but since I'm away we've managed to organise something different this week :).

Bisoux,
    Lucie xoxo

4. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Best laid plans and all that.

Yesterday I got called to work - i do emergency temporary administration work - for the rest of the week... Its a touch frustrating as in the entire week i will only earn what i can sometimes earn in a matter of hours... but work is work.

i get to wear my key necklace for work though... how could i leave that behind???

Finally... finally :) - its a David night tonight. He's going to pick me up from work, then we're going off to our favourite cafe for an unwind drink (we go to a beautiful tea lounge) - then home for dinner and some sexy time. Pippa will be demoted to the airbed in the lounge, while David and i love it up in the bed. But we leave the doors open for Pippa to listen. When we have more time we like to involve Pippa a bit more... but what with me doing 9 - 5:30 - we're not getting much time together this time so we're making the most of it. And then i probably won't see David until the end of next week :(

Bisoux
    Lucie xoxo

5. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Glad you're enjoying the board... and life! It's a pleasure to see someone embracing and enjoying the power of being a key holder. It will be interesting to hear all about your weekend in Edinburgh.

I hope you enjoy your time with David. I'm sure, after over 2 months with no pleasure, Pippa will suffer adequately at only being able to hear you and David having your fun. Hopefully his suffering will enhance yours and David's pleasure.

Pippa is going into this marriage and arrangement with his eyes open, so I hope it's everything you want it to be. Pippa is lucky to have you.

6. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Ahhh thank you, Strict Sir. I do totally and utterly adore being a key holder - and take my responsibilities incredibly seriously.

I had a wonderful night with David... we went to our favourite tea lounge, shared a pot or two of tea before coming home. He cooked me dinner - Pippa made his own dinner... he doesnt get to eat with us. Then David and I went off to bed and thoroughly enjoyed a night of delicious sex. In the morning I was a bit too sore for sex (!!!) so we spent some time talking dirty while i masturbated him. Realising quite how late we were (cutting it fine for me getting to work) he finished himself off while I hurriedly dressed but watched rather avidly. When he came - and mopped up with tissue we gave the used tissue to Pippa who I must say was rather disappointed he hadn't been allowed to do clean up! But we were in a rush!!!

Anyway... so we're off tomorrow to Edinburgh - I packed up the play bag this evening - strap on (with a smaller and a larger dildo), prostate massager, condoms... and we're going to pick up a few other toys from the post office in the morning (anal beads, butt plug, and an anti-cum penis plug :) - as well as a selection of pain toys, restraints and stuff. Can't wait to play with him :)

So, on Monday i'll let you know how it all goes. :)

Bisoux,
    Lucie xoxo

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Gee, I need to go to your Post Office. Mine just gives me boxes and takes my money. No good stuff like you got!! lol

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Ohhhhh, please message me with who is making your floggers... I'm looking for one made of very fluffy bunny fur (sorry to vegetarians :()

9. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Sent you a PM Mistress Watchful with the details, though i'll chase up the other bits for it asap.

Lol, Missy Tanya - i wasn't so impressed at having to go pick the box of toys up at 7am... but as you'll read later in this post... it was so so so worth it :)

Ok, Saturday, after the 7am run to post office to pick up our missed delivery of toys, hugs on the sofa then off to Edinburgh. Saturday daytime involved shopping and Pippa finding out about the first of the games for our weekend. 1 cane stroke for ever £1 spent on whisky bought to drink on holiday... (2 strokes per £1 if the whisky was over the prearranged budget per dram)... so by dinner time on Saturday Pippa had already earned himself 36 strokes of the cane. Pippa works in the wine and whisky industry - so its actually important for him to keep up to date with new bottlings etc - but I had to make it fun for me... a person bored by whisky!!!

Throughout dinner I teased my Pippa about all the wonderful things I would be doing to his arse when we got back to our hotel suite. Which honestly was one of the most beautiful places I have been in my life. When we got back Pippa was sent to clean his arse out... and then I thoroughly used him. We began slowly... with a full milking... then the new glass butt plug. He looked confused and a bit annoyed when I ordered him to start marching (knees high, slut) up and down the stairs in the suite... until he felt that plug churn and twist in his arse. And with the dear boy on a diet, it was good exercise after our gorgeous dinner. After the plug (only about half an hour), we played with the new anal beads... which are wonderfully textured, spiral and knobbly. Pippa was screaming in pleasure. Finally i finished myself off with a good hard strap on fucking. Just the smaller dildo mind - it was more for me than him, and he'd have loved the bigger dildo FAR too much lol.

The next day, Sunday, Pippa was a little sore, but that wasn't going to stop me. A full day of tourism planned. The Zoo and more shopping. And if any of you know Edinburgh - you'll know how hilly it is. I had planned another long session in the evening with Pippa... but he (perhaps wisely) plied me with champagne, wine, dessert wine and port so there was no way I could do what I had planed... so a good sleep with the threat of retribution the next morning. As Pippa is on a diet... but was desperate for a chocolate dessert so in return for my indulgence Pippa agreed to taking double his cane count... so he's now at 72!!!

So this morning Pippa got his condom challenge...and he did so well, nearly. He managed to complete at 3, and at 2... but failed at 1! Have to say I was rather impressed with him. He really struggled, especially as I was whispering some rather dirty glorious things in his ears. "Oh Miss, please stop, please don't tease me" -ummmm.... no ;)

Anywho... when I got home this afternoon - who should be waiting for me but David. He wants some loving Lucie time... so I'm off for some *rea* cock.

Bonne Nuit,
    Lucie xoxo

10. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Not much to add today...

Pippa has expressed a wish for a short term chastity belt... to be used on days when we are both at home all day sort of thing. He would like a chastity belt with a built in penis plug/sound. Going to have to do some research :)

Anywho... had a lovely night with David... some play wrestling - we love to wrestle and fight - David did full contact martial arts for a number of years and I just love that sort of thing. We also spent a lot of time reaffirming who's cock rules the roost in my household :)... and let's just say it isn't Pippa's! We decided to go through the whole spectrum from gentle gentle love to some rather hard and aggressive sex... and Pippa was stood in the corner with his face to the wall throughout...

Actually that's reminded me. Pippa chats away on Facebook to other men in chastity and cuck relationships. He informed me that a lot of them don't consider him to be a "real" cuck, and i'm not a "real" cuckoldress. The reasoning was that i only have one real "other" partner, he isn't forced to watch all the time (only when it suits our dynamic)... and other silly things like they don't consider that he gets aroused "enough" when David and I are together... I have to say I was rather irritated by this because it rattled my Pippa (frankly it doesn't get to me, I'm happy with what we do and how it works)... who is to say whether someone is "real" or twue (oh yeh, I went there) enough?? I have shown Pippa some of the comments on here and it has restored his confidence a bit... but if I could get my hands on those cheeky subs, I'd teach them a lesson in respect!!!

Bisoux,
    Lucie xoxo

11. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Bloody hell its been a really really long week. Work has been tough, and some days it been 3 employers in one day... 11 days without a single day off... and i'm only on day six :(

Anyway. I'm excited because I'm now the proud owner of a fucking machine. And I can't wait to use it.

Bisoux
    Lucie xoxo

12. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Children. Fathers. That's what has been on my mind...

David was over last night... and as usual we had a wonderful time making love, fucking and generally enjoying each other. Delicious.
    We had been chatting before we got into bed... about the fact that another Cuckoldress friend of mine has 3 kids... none of whom are by her husband. For some reason despite her saying she hadn't allowed her husband within her for over a decade and she has children that are younger than that... it hadn't filtered through that the children weren't his. Anyway, once i realised this i was discussing the options and possibilities of this with David.

I had always questioned my feelings about children. i'm only 22... and there's a lot I want to achieve before I reproduce. But anyway... I was wondering about whether i would like children with Pippa or David or another important to me lover... (who I may meet one day) and yes, I think I would like to have children with my lover. That took me very much by surprise... but I have time yet to consider this... as I said I don't intend to breed anytime soon!

This Friday I'm having a special session with Mistress Adore - we're doing some new photos for our website with one of our favoured slaves :D can't wait for it. Planning some exciting things. More on that when Mistress Adore and i have had some time to put our heads together.

Huggles
    Lucie xoxo

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well at 22 you've plenty of time before you need to decide.....and as things are I reckon you'll ensure Pippa won't be a father for a long time either.....hehehe....

14. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    @Joro - exactly - I have plenty of time to think on this. Pippa will be a fantastic father, just maybe not a biological father.

Today is going to be a great day :) - a short day at work... I'll be finishing at 12:15... then off to have fun at the dungeon with Mistress Adore. Can't wait. We're going to be having an intense pain session with a real adorable brat of a sub...

Lucie xoxo

15. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    What an awesome weekend.

The session with the lovely brat sub went amazingly... we all had such fun... and a lot of laughter was had by all! We are now editing the photos up for our lovely shiny new website and for personal use.

Pippa had to go away to visit family this weekend... so while the mouse was away this happy little kitty decided to play. David weekend. There were some wonderfully significant moments... Pippa calling me (third attempt on her behalf) to tell me he was safely at his parents and had had a good journey. He got rather short shift "good to know, have you anything important to say? No, awesome, well I'm off to enjoy my evening. I'll speak to you to you later." David and I went out for dinner, Japanese. It was lovely, being one of those places where the chef comes out and cooks most of your meal in front of you. He asked if David and I were a couple (despite the obvious age gap between us) and immediately, without a pause or a look at each other we said "yes." Being able to share a meal out without our friends making us watch what we say and do and how much familiarity there is between us (we don't make our relationship entirely public on our local kink Scene). So this was Friday night... and once we got home from dinner we enjoyed some delicious sex all over the flat... bent over on the sofa, then lots of cuddles and kisses on the sofa.

Saturday daytime David had a few commitments during the day time... so I spent the day wedding and hen night shopping, but mostly bought a hoop petticoat (wedding) and Christmas presents for Pippa... I do spoil him rotten. Spoke to Pippa, made it clear I was spending all my time with David this weekend so didn't want to be bothered too much. David cooked me dinner, which was thoroughly enjoyable. A bath was had together. Then... joy of joys... one of my favourite things... a Snape and Hermione Granger roleplay - I'm SUCH a sucker for that particular pairing. I even have a lot of props for it... the canon wand replicas. It culminated in me as Hermione impaling my "virgin" self on Snape's cock and then a rather passionate session on the living room carpet - hands held down and nibbled on necks.

Sunday we just mooched around the flat, before he went home. Seeing David briefly on Friday for some social time, then we have our shag night on Sunday. This week is another busy one... my normal work... then on Thursday and Saturday I'm off to fet clubs in the North East... looking forward to some lovely play!

Huggles,
    Lucie xoxo

16. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    You really DO spoil Pippa. Glad you and David got some quality time together.

17. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Fet night + David = happy fun time.

It was a surprise when David turned up at the club I was at last night... but a good one. Spent a lot of time sat next to him on a sofa laughing and joking (public mode) but at one point we wandered off and found ourselves a lovely quiet little nook and I reminded David of exactly how much I love his cock... with a short and sweet blowjob. We also talked about fulfilling one of my many many fantasies. Unfortunately David couldn't give me what I wanted... but I was in a catsuit with no crotch zip, and a gorgeous little corset on over the top... so access wouldn't have been quick.

Pippa didn't come to the night. Instead Pippa stayed at home... he did take me out for dinner though before I went out to the club.

Off to work for my sins now.

Love and kisses
    Lucie xoxox

18. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have read this post and enjoyed reading it it is well written, but there is only one thing that bothers me and is you are going to. Marry one man and have a another man father your children , this is madness crazy . Please don't bring children into your fun and games,

19. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Did I ever say I am? Nope, I said I was thinking about the options and realities of it.
    In the end, whoever I have or don't have children with... they will be loved and cherished by their family. By myself, by Pippa, and by everyone else who touches my life closely. David's children mean the world to me. Whatever happened... Pippa would be their Daddy... and they would be in a loving family.

This isn't fun and games. This is love... and that is never a game.

Lucie xoxo

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Lucie, very well stated about what your desires are, will be, and how you will treat everyone involved. If it's working for you all, fantastic.. What is one persons favorite flavor of ice cream, isn't anothers. Beside where in the rule book does it say that everything you write here has to happen. Isn't the fantasy a large part of this type of lifestyle. I sure know my is. Almost every morning I find myself wakening to a new, sometimes scary thought of what Tanya would like to do, to push her limits today.

Keep up with all the fun, and love. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sometimes we have to live vicariously though others.. Hugs Tanya

21. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    But don't you see this is not about been loved this is about you answering this question in twenty years time well if daddy is not my father who is ??.. and I know that this did not happen yet and it might not happen for a long time , but please don't enforce your fun and games on a child...

22. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Spider,
    It hasn't happened, it might not happen for a long time, it might NEVER happen. You are missing the entirety of the point i have made. i am THINKING about it. I'm not planning on having children for the best part of a decade, really. A lot may change between now and then.

Tanya,
    Thank you. Currently things are working... and as long as they work, we will continue. Fantasies lead us to realities... but rarely in the form they are when we fantasise them first. I shall keep sharing...

Anyway, this weekend has been a lot about my wedding... rings, cars, groomswear. All sorted... today its lingerie, accessories, hen night stuff. Then finally this evening its my David night :D Not quite sure what we are going to do yet... but looking forward to a good session. David has already promised he's going to be at my hen night ;) Excited!!!

Love and hugs
    Lucie xoxo

23. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Hen Night takes a turn for the more exciting.

For those of you who don't like others being involved in "fun and games" i recommend you skip this post.

Anyway, on Saturday... this Saturday coming its my hen night. Which i'm extremely excited about. Obviously. A lot of my friends are coming... lots from my local kink Scene, and friends from other walks of life... old uni friends etc. One of my uni friends now lives in Leeds so needs to stay the night, so she's staying at the flat. That was fine, as David wasn't going to be able to stay the night. Until he rang me last night and said "is it ok if I stay." Cue me saying FUCK. A lot. my uni friend is fully aware of who I am and what I do... but I do like to try and maintain some discretion and good manners, and not flash it around at all.

But David... how can I resist him? So I say yes he can... but the flat may be crowded, and he'll have to get dressed when he wanders around the flat. Where to put Pippa to sleep? Normally I relegate him to the air bed in the lounge... but my uni friend has that bed... so where... Well he could share the bed with David and I... or he could sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. Well, that's an easy choice. Cucked slave on the floor. David and I won't have our style cramped... no way.

I guess I shall have to be careful when I open the bedroom door when we get home very drunk. I guess I shall have to make sure that David and I are quiet in our sex and or play... I guess we shall have to ... not... torment Pippa.

Its all get rather hot! Yum!

Bisoux,
    Lucie xoxo

24. MistressLucie

MistressLucie Member

Local Time:
    Slightly off the topic of chastity and in my case cuckoldry, but its my blog and I'll have a thought or two on here if I want to.

As it says on my profile amongst many things I do I am a proDomme. In the interests of good manners and karma I will not be mentioning any names.

On Wednesday night I received a PM on fetlife from a sub that I THINK may have sessioned with me once before (when I was working with a Mistress as part of my learning period - not the one who currently hosts my advert). After that session I made the decision that I wouldn't be sessioning with him again as he insisted on using poppers in his session - and that is something I will not touch with a ten foot barge pole. I find myself incredibly to be incredibly sensitive to them and come away with a thumping headache. Also, poppers may be legal, but to me they still count as a mind altering substance, and I don't tolerate that in my sessions. That is my PERSONAL choice.

Anywho... I wasn't sure. But this sub messaged me asking if I would come and join in a session with another Mistress, one I have never worked with and one I don't know well at all. To me, once again, I'm not prepared to work with someone I don't know. My style is very individual, her style I would assume, is very individual. I don't know if our styles are going to be compatible and thus would give the sub the most fulfilling experience possible.

Also, some things about the session made me feel a little uncomfortable. The sub says the scenario includes all Mistresses attending would be wearing skirts and stockings... and the aim would be for him to try and look up skirts and EVEN try and "de-skirt" a Mistress. Is that comfortable with me? Not really. I do think its important to keep a firm line about closeness between myself and a sub. Looking up my skirt is a very intimate act and something that I would only do with a sub I had sessioned with before. And it is something I would have control of... and not the idea of some sub running around trying to lift me skirt, and for myself to fully tolerate it because its part of the session. And the idea of trying to TAKE MY SKIRT OFF. No way... Such a minor thing wouldn't really get to me, but it is the idea that it is trying to humble or humiliate me by taking my skirt off.

However, there is no need for me to be unpleasant. I sent the sub in question a polite answer... saying I would not be taking part as I only work with Mistresses I know. He was extremely grateful for my reply...

And there we go.
    Something about my personal stance at work.

Lucie xoxo

25. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Seems reasonable to me. Being pro you'll have others with whom you can be more comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice