Locked daddy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by btsc, Jan 19, 2024.

1. btsc

btsc New member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Hello, longtime lurker. I've decided I want to be more involved and so formally adding an introduction. Me and my wife (KH) have been married 16 years. At the moment, I am currently locked by her since Jan 1, with releases for sex/play and then relocking.

I became interested in chastity, tease/denial, and even cuckolding fantasy about 8 years ago. All were introduced to my KH at various times with various degrees of interest and pursuit. She immediately loved t/d, although I cum fairly often, I have been asking permission nearly every time since it was introduced. The cage she was less enthusiastic about, which took many years of patience and her coming around on her own. She was always very supportive of letting me do my thing (i.e., self-locking), but over the last year, she has seen the benefits of locking me up herself, including increased intimacy and attention, as well as preventing me from masturbating (something she didn't realize I did so much when not locked up). The first time she directed the lockup was last summer when I went out of town for a couple of weeks, which turned into the really amazing long-distance sexting, edging, and teasing games with the cage. The cuckold fantasy has never been made into a reality, but I was shocked at how immediately interested she had become in it. For quite a while it was all we dirty talked about, and it really turned our sex life back on. It isn't a main focus right now, but it still comes up, and she still plans to explore it one day when the life stage is right.

We have a lot of PIV sex. It's her favorite and she doesn't want to go without. She does like to verbally tease me about not letting me inside her though. I have no expectation of cumming from PIV, and as stated I must always ask permission first. She lets me cum pretty frequently, but she is often internally conflicted about it. She usually regrets letting me finish, because she wants to keep me teased and denied longer, but she enjoys the creampie (I know, sounds like the cuckold fantasy would solve this whole thing lol). We also have a bit of a switch dynamic. She likes to call me daddy and be choked, spanked, and dominated. But then she might decide daddy isn't cumming today, because she wants to save up a bigger load for later. Regardless, she is taking more of the reins all the time, especially with the cage (which I am secretly hoping becomes the default state), and I love how much her dominant side is showing. She loves the tease, denial, and power dynamic as well.

Mistresspheonixslave and Tony80 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Hello and welcome

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Welcome. I hope you enjoy being a member of our community.

4. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Hello and welcome to CM. Wealth of experience, information and great people here!

7. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Hello and welcome to the mansion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice