The dark side of chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Pgp, Jan 24, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Pgp

Pgp New member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Hello, dear community!

I apologize in advance for possibly strange expressions, this is not my English, this is Google Translate, thanks to him.

The excellent, wonderful advantages of chastity are described many times on this nice site, it is dedicated to this, and this is very good. The more you read here, the more you get drawn into the Topic and the more you want to try it. It's like a big funnel in the water that's interesting to look into, but which swirls and sucks in more and more as you get closer to it. This whirlpool has already touched me. I had already walked along the slippery bottom to look over the edge of the waterfall. And it seems that I already need a “lifebuoy” - an incentive that can force me to make an effort and swim out. Or is it not needed? ;) In general, for the sake of completeness and fairness, I propose to discuss the dark side of chastity, its risks, dangers, difficult and unpleasant moments. I propose to list everything as completely as possible, evaluate and discuss the degrees of severity and ways to solve or minimize the consequences. This is what I remembered:

1. Risk of detection. Most people don't want this and are afraid of it.
    1.1. Accidental discovery by a stranger (accidentally touched in a public place, seen in the locker room, ...). The probability is average, the consequences are a relative trifle, for some it’s even funny.
    1.2. Detection during inspection at a metal detector. In my country, such searches are carried out at the entrance to festive events with mass participation of people (for example, City Day in the square), concerts, and some government institutions; in neighboring Country - everywhere: the entrance to the metro, train and bus stations and even large stores. In general, the frequency of inspections is high, and it can be unpleasant to explain each time.
    1.3. The situation “I walked, fell, woke up in the hospital” is a more serious embarrassment. You’ll have to explain it to the doctor, and the entire medical staff will probably know. And it can be dangerous if resuscitation measures are required with the need to install a catheter.
    1.4. Accidental discovery by children. The probability is very high. If this is your own teenage child, the parent’s authority can be greatly undermined. If the child is a stranger, the consequences can range from none to very serious.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/bad-situation-any-ideas.53777/
    1.5. If my work colleagues find out, it will be a reputational disaster.
    1.6. ...

2. Medical hazards
    2.1. In my impression, most urologists and andrologists consider prostate congestion to be harmful, and some - dangerous.
    2.2. Blood supply. The influence may be greater or less, it may be completely minimal, but it cannot but exist.
    2.3. Effect on the outflow of lymphatic fluid. This is necessary for the removal of waste products and cell breakdown, for the functioning of the immune system. The base ring, even free, larger or smaller, but pinches the tissue and prevents the outflow of lymph, which often leads to edema. In addition, the flow of lymph can be disrupted in tissues locked motionless in closed tubes such as the HolyTrainer.
    2.4. Still a controversial issue is erectile dysfunction as a consequence of chastity (
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...post-cage-induced-erectile-dysfunction.49667/
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...e-induced-erectile-dysfuntion-2nd-post.49746/
    2.5. Injury resulting from an accident with a cage can be more serious than without it. For example, if, as a result of an impact and breakage, the cage ring fits into a slightly larger base ring, then this can work like scissors.
    2.6. In my opinion, cages with catheters are generally dangerous. Or not?
    2.7. ...

3. Inconveniences.
    3.1. Difficulties with hygiene.
    3.2. It's difficult to write while standing.
    3.3. Nocturnal erections. The base ring pulls on the testicles, which disrupts their blood supply. You can fight by tying the base ring tightly to the body with straps through the crotch and waist, but this is an additional harness and inconvenience.
    3.4. Inconveniences when playing sports, working and everyday activities.
    3.5. ...

3. Relationship problems.
    3.1. Situations like “Close and forget”. ( https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-forgotten”-the-not-so-fun-frustration.54421/ ). Not all wives are good at teasing, not all wives are interested in and like chastity in principle, some are not even interested in sex itself in general and they are indifferent to masturbation and their husband’s sexual problems.
    3.2. Problems and difficulties of long-term abstinence - emotional, physiological, physical.
    3.3. ...

4. ...

What else? Let's put together a warning for those who have just stepped into this quicksand, but are still able to come to their senses and get out.

Thanks for your attention.

Knox_ likes this.
  2. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Yes, but you left out how good it feels, how it satisfies a deep emotional need and how by preventing my masturbation it promotes a better relationship with my wife.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    3.3 Wife (or partner) prefers you that way and can only relate to you sexualy when you are locked. It's a hot situation, but at the same time maybe not where people coming into this want to go.

anasyrma and LukeVallentine like this.
  4. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    While some of these are valid and some not so much. It's fair to say in most cases you begged her to cage you. Also you can take it off say enough if it gets to be too much. Dark side sounds abit dramatic to me.

RoyMunson likes this.
  5. sissy_kendle

sissy_kendle very smooth member

Californian in Scotland, Europe
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Overthinking!

Sexy Slave 69 and TangoSub like this.
  6. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think we're compiling a list of the potential dark sides right now. We can do a different thread to scrutinise them later.

7. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Still a bit melodramatic. A little common sense majority of these concerns are moot.

8. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Can we just not derail the thread by debating it?

This is the equivalent of "What are reasons for not visiting the US on vacation?" And everybody then starts saying, "But what about Disneyland? You must like Disneyland."

allfullup likes this.
  9. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    How is having an opinion respectfully on a public post derailing it?

sissy_kendle and TangoSub like this.
  10. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The OP said:

In general, for the sake of completeness and fairness, I propose to discuss the dark side of chastity, its risks, dangers, difficult and unpleasant moments. I propose to list everything as completely as possible, evaluate and discuss the degrees of severity and ways to solve or minimize the consequences.
    I'm sure it's not anybody's intention, but debating the overall merit of the actual thread has the effect of derailing it, or at least running interference. We see the same thing happing on the flying in chastity data thread: people keep posting "but you shouldn't", which might be true, but is the wrong place to raise that point.

Look it's like me posting somewhere else, "What kind of dog should I buy?" then getting deluged with "Cats are cool... you shouldn't own pets... have you considered sponsoring a whale instead?"

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    You're one going on and on derailing things my guy. I made a single comment

sissy_kendle likes this.
  12. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THere's certainly that risk! Mostly I was trying to head off what's about to happen to the thread. However, I've said my piece and will stop.

13. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    See still going lol. Yet I'm the worry of derailing a thread. Don't quote I won't respond. Topic moves on unperturbed

sissy_kendle likes this.
  14. Pgp

Pgp New member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Almost the entire forum is dedicated to how chastity is wonderful :) I fell for this fishing hook and got stuck, now it’s my obsession. Rare disadvantages are mentioned here in passing. So I decided to create a thread where they will be collected together, as a fair warning to beginners.
    But I am sure that if you create the topic “The Light Side of Chastity”, then there will be many times more positions in it. Please someone do this. Unfortunately, I am not competent enough for this.

My thanks to everyone!

Giles_English likes this.
  15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Well, addressing these issues might be a start point to make them less worse., either through communication, technical progress or self esteem. But I agree, this does not seems to apply completely.

Sexy Slave 69 and Pgp like this.
  16. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You've just mentioned the biggest danger, one that you omitted from your first post...

It's addictive!

Slutty Susan, Pgp and Giles_English like this.
  17. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    chastity-> prostate cancer-> dying with cage on

18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Why is “dying with cage on” a dark side?

19. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Only a few concern me,.and only a little.
    I don't allow children in my lap in that way. And I'm very careful in any family cuddle. It's about risk management. If I end up in hospital, who cares about a cage, if they fix me? The inconvenience is not bad for me, and I keep an eye on health in that area, so I'm not concerned. My relationship is better with me locked. Not perfect, but better. Yes it's frustrating sometimes, but instead of having a wank and forgetting my problems, I work through them and my mental health is improving as a result.

Pgp likes this.
  20. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM

There's so much more to see in the world than Disneyland, but I understand. My kids are grown...

21. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    what’s this issue about not quoting? I thought the purpose of quoting was simply to mark which of the preceding posts one is responding to.
    So for example:
    “Nanoclit17” says “I like crinkle cut chips”
    “Yankiedoodlebandy” says “my wife makes me wear ballet boots to the mall”.
    I reply “I prefer wedges”.
    But unless I quote either Nanoclit17 or Yankiedoodlebandy, other readers can’t tell if I’m referring to fried potatoes or footwear.

THEN WHERE WOULD WE BE????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice