Emergency key storage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Manteos Boy, Oct 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    So, recently, I had to travel with my job. I was away from home for several weeks. Mistress informed me that even though I was not at home, I was still to remain locked at all times.

I have a Mature Metal Jailbird, but had been in a CB6000 for 2 years. I had some of the red plastic, numbered locks from keptforher that we used on the CB6000 when I traveled. A few minutes before I was due to go to the airport, she unlocked my Jailbird and was going to pack it in my suitcase. We tried one of the plastic locks and it was immediately apparent that it wasn't going to work. It was much too small for the jailbird and allowed the cage to twist A LOT. Uh oh....what were we going to do. I couldn't use the brass padlock, because I would have no access to the key and I'd NEED it to be unlocked for the airline flight home.

In a rush to figure something out, I had an idea. I drilled a small hole through one of her spare keys and put a plastic lock through the hole. The key was now rendered useless, since I couldn't insert it into the padlock without breaking the plastic seal. This way, I could take the key with me and she could ask for pics to me sent to her at random times just to make sure that the key was still "sealed" and couldn't be used.

It worked wonderfully. It was SO simple and was easily verifiable by her that it was still sealed and I was still locked up.

There are probably lots of methods that we could have used to seal the key, such as a sealed envelope etc, but everything that I could think of in a hurry would have been easy to defeat and difficult to verify by photo. This method leaves the key in plain sight and the seal was sealed by her, so she can see in the photos that the serial number matches the plastic lock that she used and that the key is still unusable.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    As I think I once mentioned. I wear a Fort (all metal cb-6000 knock off) and have a chain from the padlock to my pa which prevents pull out. My ex got a 2nd chain she liked me wear from time to time it had one of the links split and the key put on that then the link re-braised. I always had an emergency key but it could not be used without cutting the chain. Same principle but even more frustrating seeing the key there right next to the lock but useless.

She liked to hear it rattle when I wasn't dressed too. Said it was an audio reminder of who's in charge for both of us. Sure was.

3. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    That is genius! I have the spare key for my jailbird on my keyring. I have it taped between two frequent customer cards that I no longer use. It has a piece of paper wrapped around them, signed by my keyholder, and then taped to hell. It would be impossible for me to get the key out undetected, but I could get it out in a hurry.

4. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Double post

5. GungaDN

GungaDN Member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    Just another idea. For our emergency key (while traveling or around the house for emergencies).

I took a piece of 3/4 " Copper pipe. Cut a piece about 2 inches long. Pounded it down until it was mostly flat leaving enough room to insert a key into the middle. Drilled a hole at one end.
    The spare key is then inserted into the copper pipe with the hole in the key lined up with the holes in the end of the pipe. The key is then secured with a numbered lock through the holes. The key cannot be used as it is encased in the pipe. And cannot be removed from the pipe without cutting the numbered lock.

I have good photos if someone can tell me how to upload them...

GungaDN

6. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Yeah, that's basically the same thing that I did, but without the addition of the copper pipe. I just drilled the hole in the key itself and put the numbered lock through the hole. The idea is the same. You have to remove the plastic numbered lock to use the key and that requires breaking the seal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice