Carrara 2.0 Thick Steel Belt, Newly Added Triple Spikes.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by quirt111, Jan 15, 2024.

1. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    After a long awaited arrival of my new belt a Carrara 2.0 Concept full belt w/cage, all thick steel waist band, steel edging. We received the belt mid-late Sept 2023 and after a few weeks of bending/tweaking/fitting I managed to get it fitting Excellent! I have tried them all over the years however this belt is by far the most comfortable and well thought out design of a true chastity device.
    We have been working up in time locked and aside from weekly cleaning/shaving she has kept me locked since 1st week in Dec of 23. I have begun to feel the belt less and less physically as my body has adapted to it's non forgiving presence.
    We have been into chastity and the lifestyle for 25-30 something yrs however it seemed that all the other devices were good in their own way however after some time caused reason of some sort for removal (chaffing/breakage/pinching.....) Not this belt. It is considered a large heavy belt however I am 6'4 and 240lbs so it flows and it's size seems to be a non issue.
    My Wife - Goddess who keeps the keys in a time lock fingerprint safe bolted to floor absolutely Loves the "gladiator" massive look as she calls it.

Well fast forward to this past week I was informed that she ordered the triple spikes insert from Carrara and they have been installed since Friday! Whole new ballgame now. My Goddess is a master at Tease & Denial however now she has as smile from ear to ear knowing I am wrestling with these spikes every time she is anywhere near or damn just thinking about anything sexual. Even morning wood I have to be careful of. Yes she is the most sweetest Sadist I could have ever been blessed with. However I will say that I deserved them and they are a game changer. I can post pics of the spikes next time I am released.

Attached Files:

b1soco, nevio, Desairs and 4 others like this.
  2. sarenx

sarenx Member

Germany, NRW
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Sounds great.
    A carrara is clearly on my wish list for my collection.
    Right now I mostly use a neosteel fun.

Desairs likes this.
  3. CBTeased

CBTeased Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Very nice belt! Those spikes can definately get your attention. Does the bare steel rub on your waist? I was wondering if it would be any more comfortable than with the neoprene liner.

4. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was let out for shower & cleaning so took a few pics of spikes.

Attached Files:

b1soco likes this.
  5. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have had no issues at all with the steel. I know that I'm allergic to neoprene. For years I wore silicone covered steel belts made from the original owner of Locked in Steel -Paul, he was a good craftsman. However the thickness of those belts are maybe 30% as thick as my new Carrara heavy steel. If it is fitted properly the belt shouldn't move that much or cause discomfort. The only time I get uncomfortable is after I eat too much and don't walk it off. So to answer your question directly, No rubbing anywhere from the steel.

Desairs and CBTeased like this.
  6. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    How do the spikes work?

7. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    They control erection very well. If you get to excited the spikes come in contact with penis tip causing enough discomfort to reverse erection and any ability of have unwanted or unauthorized orgasm. They do quite a good job of reminding me who is in control and how little if any control I have.

Desairs likes this.
  8. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    Can you tell me how you reached Walter to order your Carrara belt? Over a year ago I filled out the online quote request form and received no answer. When I look at the Carrara site today, many of the links are broken. Were you able to order your belt via the site, or did you reach Walter some other way?

9. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:

I reached him through his webpage address. However I sent him all my measurements and requests all at the same time so he knew I was more serious about things. It did take a year to get it made and delivered. There were times when he went dark and I almost said I was going to cancel my deposit during that time, however he came through in the end.

10. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks very much. I'm no longer in the market for another Carrara belt, but a friend was asking about the ordering process. I'll let him know about your experience.

I think Walter took about 6 months for both belts that I ordered, so I'm not surprised it took you a long time as well. He is famously unresponsive to emails and status requests as well. You have to budget patience as well as $$ if you want high-end custom belts like the Carrara.

11. sarenx

sarenx Member

Germany, NRW
    Local Time:
    I've just designed and added a spike insert for my Neosteel fun.
    Damn - I wasn't aware how good that concept with spikes can work.

12. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:

They Definitely have a controlling effect. My Wife/Keyholder loves added humbling change they bring on.

Desairs likes this.
  13. sarenx

sarenx Member

Germany, NRW
    Local Time:
    I can’t compare my design with the Carrara, but it really does.
    The fun already has a controlling effect because of its tapered end, but it is a more silent one you don’t have to care about.
    The spikes however want you to actively control your emotions.
    As a side effect I’ve found out that the basic shape I had created would work great as an estim electrode - without the spikes though.
    That’s something I really have to test soon.

Desairs likes this.
  14. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here are a couple pics of the belt on with spikes locked on. Goddess has decided they will remain in place from now on. My Goddess is very Dominant and we have a complete FLR and it has been for the past 30 yrs together. She is very accomplished at tease & denial and continues to invent new ways to increase her ways of keeping me on edge. One of the things we both noticed with the Spikes combined with her T&D is that as I fight with trying to control my erection that I must squeeze very hard on those keglel muscles however this has been causing much leakage of pre-cum to ooze out. She has no mercy as she wipes what drains out and feeds it to me for her enjoyment of further humiliation, however increases my control level.

This past weekend (Friday evening) she bound me and administered a severe Corporal punishment to drive home the point home that this situation is going to be much more permanent (she used the cane). We are very much into BDSM as well as she is a Hotwife. Although not everyone's taste but it has worked for us for many many years as she has always had a few FB or FWB who she see's on occasion.

Saturday as my regular duties of cleaning the house, doing all laundry I was allowed to dress her up very sexy for an afternoon date for one of her escapades with a guy she has been seeing was certainly a test of these spikes for sure. She knows how hot it makes the both of us when she gets home (she locked me in my waiting chair as seen in the picture) She kept me there for like what felt an hour before she told me how much fun she had while she played with her vibrator........Damn the spikes at that point, however afterward I was permitted to give her a nice long full body massage and prepare her a nice meal.

As a reward I was allowed to eat her pussy later she came very hard on my face until she was spent and ready for bed.
    I was a very great day/night.

Attached Files:

15. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is what she did to me when she 1st came home to tease me still in her outfit, Damn I wanted her so badly at that moment!!! She let me sit there for all hour with those clips on while she sat there and talked to her FB thanking him for a great afternoon all all....as I suffered in pleasure & pain.

She did get her climax after using the vibrator .......She was done and let me sit longer until I was allowed to give her that massage. BTW she denied me rubbing her pussy during massage. Damn she knows how to push my buttons!

Attached Files:

Steelwerks Slave, Fetish and Tony80 like this.
  16. mdbcum

mdbcum Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    I tried to order a allen wrench for the front plate, the spikes, and P.A. thingy ( as Walter calls it) after he found out my Carrara Belt is second hand have not heard anything since ☹️

17. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can measure you the size of mine and give u the info. I believe he uses metric size allen screws, I know the rear cable attachment screw is metric. You will have to cut it shorter than a standard made allen wrench to fit in. You will need a cut off wheel or a grinder to do it because it's hardened tool steel, not a big deal if u have correct tool.

18. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don't have PA so can't help with that and spikes I believe need to be length specific to your size tube I'm not sure.

19. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can measure the allen key size for you. I believe they are metric sizes. You're going to need to cut the wrench if you buy a good one with a cut off wheel or a grinder because they are tool steel. You will want a quality wrench so it doesn't screw up the bolts. Otherwise you'll never get them out. And one more thing to remember they are stainless steel which is softer material than hardened bolts so try not to over tighten them or you could strip the threads inside.......then real issues.

20. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    looks like 5mm flat to flat on allen key width and around 7/8 mm from outside the turn on long side to end of flat part that inserts into bolt.

Attached Files:

21. mdbcum

mdbcum Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Thank you so much for the help I got the Allen wrench cut with a Dremel works perfectly

22. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    No problem you are very welcome. I sure am glad I sent you that pic of the turn measurement, damn my number was way off. It looks more like 11/12 mm bend turn. Maybe are fried from being so darn horny all the time ....lol

23. firelight

firelight Member

UK, Herts
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM

How long had you been locked and denied before those photos were taken? She certainly does seem to be enjoying herself an awful lot!

24. firelight

firelight Member

UK, Herts
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM

And are those e- stim clips for your nipples that are visible in the upper left part of the picture, one near her left hand?

25. quirt111

quirt111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    We had taken delivery of the new belt in Sept 2023 and I spent a few weeks in and out of it making adjustments so I was in that belt denied most of Oct, all of Nov and this event took place right before Christmas. However I had been locked & denied in my Access Denied belt most all of 2023. We have a long term FLR, only she has orgasms. I may get lucky every now and then to get a ruined.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice