Orgasm After Prolonged Chastity? What's It Like?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Voyager, Oct 8, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Voyager

Voyager New member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    I'm very curious what an orgasm is like after prolonged/extended chastity. I'm also curious about erectile quality. Does the penis function as it did before the extended chastity?

How long have you been in chastity and what was the "release" like?

I've never been in chastity, and as a male with a very high libido, it's difficult for me to imagine what extended chastity is like.

Thanks for reading.

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I'm not sure exactly how long "prolonged" is, but I am generally not allowed an orgasm until about the 2 month mark. The equipment seems to function perfectly normally in terms of erection and size etc, although I am unlocked usually once or more per week for her use and then put right back into lockup with no orgasm for me.

Usually when the 2 month mark arrives and I am allowed an orgasm, it's much more intense than before. I am usually completely overcome with the intensity, with lots of grunting and grinding. The come is usually slightly darker in color and thicker than if I'd come recently. I have found that since I've been locked in chastity for the past 2 years, everything is much the same as before in terms of how it happens, but I don't know if it's due to the increased thickness of the come or the fact that the muscles don't get used as much as before, but I don't shoot quite as far as I used to. It's likely a combination of the 2.

I will say that it's VERY VERY intense, but often followed by a slight mental letdown that I now have to go through several days of "rebound" before I get back to the heightened sense of submissiveness and horniness that I had been experiencing.

mrfelix and CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY like this.
  3. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Hi together,

i think it really depends and is highly individual. And of course depending on what extended lock-up really means.

For me, a first orgasm after a week of lock-up (which in former days was my usual routine) was in a way disappointing. Plus there was a diminished standing power involved. i think this was due to some kind of confusion about being unlocked. The second orgasm then was by far better at that time, probably due to reduced expectations and adjustment to the unlocked status.

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

4. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    my slaves get locked for a minimum of one full year. When they do eventually cum the reaction is toscream in pain and pleasure.
    Pain as thetubes open up to a hopefullvast hot flow of semen, which really hurts and givesa burning sensation as it pumps through the pemis.

The sub drop afterwards upsets them but this I whip away brutal aint I

works wekk though

MJM likes this.
  5. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    I suggest that it is something you want to try. Commit to a month being chaste if you do not currently have a device, just refrain from touch or stroking. You can still stroke mentally but man up and use some self-discipline. The reason I say this is I think you will be extremely amazed with the result when you eventually orgasm. At least I have been amazed as my libido has increased during the chastity period. Wearing my device I become hornier each day. The resulting orgasm is like fireworks on the 4th of July. Give it a try!

I attended Atlanta DomCon over the week-end and purchased a "Tube" device from Mature Metal (approx 4 wk wait until I have it), I'm currently in the "Jailbird". I'm thinking the Stainless Steel Tube should be interesting, out of sight, out of mind! Right!
    realdog2

Time Since My Last Orgasm

6. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    My first orgasm after a period of chastity is usually too intense to be very pleasurable. It borders on painful sometimes. The second orgasm is always heaven. Because of this, my keyholder always lets me have a couple orgasms before getting locked back up. I do find that the first one doesn't satisfy my needs, so we may experiment with locking back up right after the first one for another cycle. Will see how that affects my mood.

7. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    The following summarizes my experiences and is probably valid only for myself. In no way should it be considered a “normal” or common reaction to chastity.

When my Mistress was still my wife there were a few occasions where we went for two or three months without having sex due to the strained relationship. Although I have been a compulsive masturbator since about age 11, there were times when we were not having sex that I was too depressed to masturbate. At the end of these periods the physical experience of having an orgasm was definitely more intense: stronger orgasm, longer orgasm, more pleasure, more ejaculate, etc.

For reasons that are too lengthy to get into here, my everyday sexual fantasies started to revolve around being sexually dominated by my wife, and watching her make love to another man. That’s all I hoped for or wanted: that when we did have sex, she would dominate me, and once in while we could find a man to make love to her, even if she had to pick someone up, and I hid in the closet.

After I hounded her to the breaking point, she finally gave in. (In retrospect I now know that she didn’t “give in.” She made a very considered decision and then hooked me into doing anything and everything she wanted.) She told me she would acquiesce to my fantasies, but if she were going to truly dominate me she would have to be in complete control of everything, and I would have to surrender all control to her.

I had never heard of a cuckold or forced chastity. But after I agreed to her terms, she tied me to the bed, blindfolded me, and let me come in her mouth for the first and last time, so I would “know what I was missing.” That was also the last time our lips and tongues touched, as she transferred my own semen into my mouth with a French kiss. Then she locked a CB6000s on me. I had no idea what she was doing (it took forever and hurt like hell), until she removed the blindfold saying, “Say hello to my little friend.”

The point I’m trying to get to is the difference between choosing to go without an orgasm, and being forced to go without an orgasm is like the difference between a VW bug and a Gulf Stream jet. Before I was forced into chastity my best orgasm on a scale of 1-10 was a 4, maybe once in a great while a 5. Now it is nothing but 10s and 11s! I’m not trying to be cute by using an “11.” After every orgasm Mistress allows me to have I honestly think to myself: “I didn’t know an orgasm could feel that fucking good.” I used to have orgasms, experiencing them in my cock. Now I become an orgasm, experiencing it with my entire being. I never experience painful orgasms, even after abstinences of over 6 and 9 months. But I do make a lot of noise when I come. I cannot help myself. I feel like if I didn’t scream or moan or something that the intensity of the orgasm would kill me. I’m not kidding; I’m not hyperbolizing.

Of course the actual lack of having an orgasm is only part of it. The fact that Mistress is constantly arousing me sexually, building my sexual tension for days, weeks and months; my knowing that she may have sex a hundred times with dozens of men before I am allowed to masturbate again; that’s what really supercharges my gonads.

But for me, the joy of orgasm lasts but a few seconds. I must always eat my own semen after I come, which immediately puts me back in my place and reminds me who is in charge. I am then given chores so I have no time to savor my climax. The chores are usually arousing or demeaning, such as washing and polishing Mistress’s latex or changing her sex drenched bedding. About this time I will invariably say something to myself like: I don’t care if I ever have another orgasm, but within thirty minutes I’m wishing I could get my cock cage off, and smother my cock with hand lotion.

8. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Damn Jamie, that was hot! Though I don't think I could quite manage that ...

9. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    When I had an orgasm after 8 weeks of denial, it was great. But just because I was finally feeling it again. Just to feel "it" going over the edge and not just to the edge. Just to know it is happening now!

the orgasm itself was pretty normal, it wasnt even the best orgasm of my life. But the statisfaction after it is soo much bigger. I just felt like I could immidiatly relax.

I thought my cock would shoot sperm for 5 minutes everywhere after 8 weeks hehe. But it was just normal and it was even less cum then usuall (i think because it wasnt used for so long anymore).

10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    my wife and I entered the chastity game in early November, yes we are newbies, after 2 weeks I was allowed to orgasm during sex, for a start I think I lasted less than 5 minutes, but it was a very strong experience. It is now going on for 3 weeks on a 3 month period in a cb3000 and to be honest I am scared what might happen in late February, but this is what we are experimenting in, all new experiences for a vanilla chastity couple.

11. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Like so many before me on this thread have written, I too am/was a chronic wanker. Five-ish times a day, and whatever sex I could get in between, which was often quite a lot. There is no doubt in my mind that the device I currently wear has had a positive influence on my relationship with my wife. Orgasms are blindingly good after lock-up, and the expectation of wanting release, I am slowly learning, is often better than release itself. Afterwards, as relaxed as I feel, I sort of feel like I've "cheated". I want to be constrained again :)

Honestly, I can mentally "come" just by going down on her, and that seems enough for us both. She does like the occasional good, hard sport fuck, and I'm OK with that... it is just that by degrees I feel that I get less out of it. I can be really quite content just holding and smelling her.

~wf

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Aahh, you seem to have the perfect mindset

13. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    i am coming to the end of a 90 plus days sentence.
    i am strting to feel very different than i did before.
    For example i feel so incredibly sensual all the time
    and i feel that i want to cuddle wayyy more than i ever would have dreamed.
    i am promised a release date early in the new year as long as i dont hint, ask, or mention being horny AT ALL!
    i imagine that orgasm wil be out of this world, off the charts and make me out of my mind, if and when it happens...

pant pant...

14. Sub-Routine

Sub-Routine New member

Local Time:
    It's longer, more intense, and produces a lot more sperm. It can be the best orgasm you ever had, but sometimes that's just by a small margin, and results may definitely vary. I don't know that the experience has ever been completely worth the wait for me, but the wait itself is the exciting part of it. Libido goes nuts, head in overdrive, everything shiny and sensual, all of the submissive tendencies magnify - oh, and welcome to the land of infinite foreplay. If I don't check myself I can just spend hours seeking fet stuff and pressing up against my prison. It's a delightful experience.

15. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Well, I was a good enough boy that Mistress/Santa was nice enough you let me stroke myself to a wonderful orgasm Christmas Eve. I had showered and tried on a new corset type top with matching padded panties that Tanya had received from the Wife. I was working the very large penis that Santa had brought Tanya, she's a size queen, in her backside. Tanya's penis was covered in a black condom so she couldn't see it. After she had the penis filling her backside she was told she was allowed to cum. And did she ever. That was the first orgasm that I've had this year that was will my own hand. Most have been ruined. A few while locked in my Neosteel. Yes it can happen, just not easily. I have to have gone without for quite some time. We perform a milking which make me hornier than before. Then the wife tells me to install my favorite butt plug and my strap on over my belt. Then somewhere around her 4-5 orgasm I feel it coming on myself. I ask very nice if I can continue and cum if I can. She thinks it funny that I can have a orgasm while locked in steel and only 3" long and can't stroke it, touch it or squeeze it. Just having a butt plug doing it's magic, the feelings of thrusting something inside her as if I was fucking her. And then it happens. I squirt all over inside my little tube and drip all down my legs. She then has me taste it, just be sure I did cum. Then I have to sleep with a towel between my legs just like she use to have to do before Chastity came into our live's. .

So, yes if was wonderful to stroke myself just like I somewhat remember all those months ago, we years ago. Just as it started to squirt, I squeezed it just as only I know what I want till the condom was filling like one of those balloons at the fair. Well not really, but it did feel like it. She allowed me 5 minutes of just holding myself, squeezing every last drop I could out. Then she said, remove the condom and pour it into you mouth slowly, or you may never get to jack yourself off again. So I did just that. Showing her my mouth full. Then swallowing it down. I then had to put the condom into my mouth and she told me to only remove it when I was sure it was clean.

Can't wait till next time, I will be sure to be very good, in hopes of feeling myself again. But most likely it will be at least another year before I can have that pleasure again.. Looking forward to any orgasm. They all count as fantastic now!!

Missy well satisfied, Tanya

16. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi I know there are some long termers here but last year my wife got really into my chastity and I did a six week stint locked up. When we made love after this time it felt truly great to me but it was making love not just having sex. For me this was the biggest difference. After about 4 to 5 months out I am locked up again although at the moment this will only be for a week or two. She has initiated that she may get serious again about long term chastity. Well wait and see but I do feel that a longish wait for an orgasm in a loving relationship can be very rewarding. And yes I do come more and thicker after a longish wait. When I am unlocked it is unusual not to come at least once a day.

17. corevalue

corevalue Junior Member

Local Time:
    My wonderful wife once had me locked for two successive six month periods. My observations are:

After a long time without, I'm very quick to cum. Seconds, rather than minutes! I used to be able to hold orgasm back for hours. Not any more.
    It's exquisetly sensitive.
    It's very, very emotional. I cry, real tears.

A day or so later, you will feel horny like you never have been before. Her smile will drive you wild.
    Three weeks later you will have re-adjusted.
    Six weeks later you will drip when you lick her.
    Six months later, when you are sent to fetch the bowl (which is what my wife does) you will dribble pre-cum like you never have before.

My wife has toldme she understands how emotional draining it is for me, and she will soon let me have a last milking so I "don't have to go through it again". That thought is driving me crazy right now. Whether she does or not, I can't say. part of me longs for it, part of me dreads it.

18. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    i know the feeling quite well.
    Been there...
    Its so good when it finally ...happens

i miss Her touch when not unlocked for teases
    2 - 3 months w/o touch seems like forever.
    Best wishes

19. techteam

techteam Member

Local Time:
    Never what it should be - I normally slide a prostate massage plug in his ass before the first one and I force at least two more orgasms. He comes and I keep stroking the most sensitive part of his cock ignoring his muffled screams and begging me to stop and I tell him to breathe and ask if I should stop and laugh when he says yes.

I keep this up until he's hard again and the sensitivity is now pleasure then start playing with him in different ways.

20. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    After 3 months of my first long period of lockup I was allowed to cum. But my wife did not unlock me and I guess I had what is called a ruined orgasm, it actually took what seemed a significant time, as my wife had at least one orgasm while we played. She was able to ride my CB3000 and achieve orgasm. After that there was a hand job with the CB3000 still fitted and this was my end demise. I was then unlocked went to clean up and I could not get hard again, which is not usual. We left it for a while, went for a walk and then started again, this time with great success, the orgasm was very strong and I was able to last for as long as my wife wished, also not usual. (there are some benefits to this lifestyle hidden). I remained hard and pleasured my wife for her third and fourth orgasm, I was instructed not to cum as 2 was my quota. I was allowed to remain unlocked for the rest of the day as long as I did not get hard, which, I was able to achieve and then locked again the next day, now on my second long term lockup, but this time there has been no date or time mentioned. This may be a result of my PA piercing which I had 1 week after the above. I am not locked into any device while the healing process continues, but the piercer did use a larger than normal diameter ring to prevent any vigouros activity and possibility of orgasm. Once healed I will be locked into a PA 5000 which my wife has advised will I will become very used to.

This lifestyle is so much fun and a wonderful journey.

21. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Intense to the point of painful! Be prepared to feel like the cum is being ripped out of you! :)

22. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    It's now been 6 weeks since our last love making session. During this time I tried the pa5000 with the 8 ga hook, which was to painful to endure and resulted in bleeding.
    I have now completed a stretch to 6 ga and my wife has locked the Pa5000 with the 6 ga hook. Far more comfortable. It still bites really hard if I try to get hard but is almost not noticeable otherwise.
    We have agreed that given the above a further stretch to 4 ga is necessary for long term use. Discussions with the piercer confirmed that it's a good idea as it spreads the force of the device over a larger area.
    My darling wife has advised no date will be set and fear it may not be until November that I will be allowed another orgasm. But this is to much fun and look forward to the challenge.

23. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I am currently 4 months of chastity and when my Mistress released me, I empty quickly when she orders me to caress me.

24. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    Absolutely explosive, especially when your Lady has teased-and-denied for a few times before hand. She really enjoys when She watches my face and body contort.

25. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Very intense. If I can go an hour or 2 unlocked before the time to cum then it is very pleasurable otherwise it is painful.
    Also you are very sensitive and can be made to cum very quickly if you aren't careful...and you don't want that if the cage awaits you again.

Just having an erection after being locked for a long time is totally amazing. And as for entering your woman - gobsmaking - brings tears to the eyes.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does it feel like to cum in chastity

2. chastitymansion.com squeeze to breathe

3. orgasm after chastity denial

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice