Marathon Running and other exercises

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Deleted member 116005, Dec 30, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 116005

So I foolishly agreed to run a marathon… and am reasonably active. I decided to try to fit the cage into my life where possible.

I’ve been managing 5k runs quite happily with a cobra nano and no real problems.

I cycle too - 10 miles once a week. The first was pretty bad - minor injury from the lock rubbing!!! But plenty of chamois butter has made that possible since.

today - I found an 8 mile run too much!! It’s like my balls pulled up really tight and pinched the side of my sac on the ring!! I’ve now had to take off for a bit of a break!!

im still undecided on the gym! Not sure if the personal trainer will do something that will make it awkward! If I’m on my own on the gym I can self manage… but if he has a new exercise that is really difficult with a cage… that could get very difficult to explain!

I think todays run has persuaded me their are times to take it off!! A 90 minute break whilst I go for a run is better than a days break afterwards whilst the injury recovers!

Would welcome other thoughts and experiences on exercising in a cage.

littleguy3 and Iron78 like this.
  2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I have given up on doing sports (swim/bike/run) while caged. At a low distance/time it can work, but it quickly becomes a issue.

I am really torn about it at the moment, I have done a lot of sports for the past 10 years. But after finding chastity, sports are a major obstacle. I have tried given up on chastity to fokus on sports, but that only makes me more sad.

I have also tried different ways to self-unlock for sports, but it ruins the entire chastity feeling for me.

Most likely not the answer you are looking for…. Sorry about that.

3. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    If sports is important to you, you need do make some compromise.

I think there are a few options:

If you have a very involved keyholder, you can ask her to unlock/lock you for every workout.

If your keyholder doesn’t want to be burdened by that, you have to unlock/lock yourself.

I do have my own key for hygiene/sports purposes, and she has a key for playtime. Unless you go the PA route, chastity is always a game of trust. Trusting you to not abuse the situation can be expanded to your workouts.

Deleted member 116005 likes this.
  4. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I do want to go the PA route, but sports are in the way due to the healing time.

For me trust don’t work, I too many years of bad habbits behind me. The post-sport bath 2 hours ago proves it :(

On the sports side, I think I have atthieved everything that I can (not a lot), and it is not bringing me much joy a longer.

5. Deleted member 116005

I think for minor workouts I can manage being locked… but major ones I think just don’t work. Need to find a happy compromise I think

6. Deleted member 116005

I took a couple of hour break… lots of chanois butter… and locked back up again now like a good boy should be!!

7. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    Just keep going you'll get used to it. And/or find a better fitting cage.

Never sacrifice fitness (re: health) for a kink. That's just stupid.

I've started using vaseline. My newest cage fits slightly differently and pinches a tiny bit on the bike. It's not a big deal. I wouldn't do another century with it but I'm a couple hours a day right now and it's fine. In December in the slush and snow, a cage on the seat is the least of my discomforts.

corsac and Deleted member 116005 like this.
  8. Deleted member 116005

You think a better fitting cage would solve these problems? I’m in a cobra nano right now… but was bought more for the colour than anything else!! (Wife’s favourite colour is purple so how else could I start this journey!)

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    I have run 4 miles and cycled 25 miles without a problem in my vice mini. It has a ring that is flat on the inside and outside and rounded on the sides if that makes sense. I think that makes it more comfortable because more skin comes in contact with the ring. I don't know what would happen if I went longer distances but bicycling was my go-to exercise. Chamois buttr is critical but things might get difficult in hot sweaty conditions.

10. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    I also used to be a very avid cyclist… my old ball trap cage I had to remove for any sort of comfort on the bike… besides I was focused on exercise and not stopping on the side of the road to pull down my bibs for a wank.

I’ve sense had a PA and in a shaft only cage which I can ride longer distances in with no issues and without any chamois cream there (just the usual taint area). That aside I haven’t ridden more then about 20-30miles at a stretch with this device but I’m fairly certain it would be fine.

11. Deleted member 116005

I think I’m too much of a wuss to ever consider a PA!! :)

12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Neither a good cage will help nor will you be able to get used to it.
    As some already figured out all depends on the kind of sport as well on the intensity. If youu want do do sports locked you have to look for the right sport (cycling is a bad choice while running is in general a good one).If that does not go well turn down the intensity as jogging 10 miles in medium speed should be no problem, but long distance with higher speed might produce more problems.

If you are not fine with that the only choice is to unlock for sport.

13. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I have done at least 10 half marathons while caged, even set my PR while caged. Albeit a 1:41 finish time. A bit of lube on the base ring and Body Glide on the boys and thighs and good to go. My longest distance locked is 19 with no issues using the aforementioned approach.

14. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    If you want to talk in absolutes, I will say you are absolutely incorrect. I have done 100-mile MOUNTAIN rides (plural) locked. I have run half marathons locked in not only cages but full belts. I have rock climbed while locked. I have hiked mountains, swam lakes, and done yoga locked. All without any problems that I can remember over the experience of itself.

Even today, I spent an hour on the road bike (freezing) and then 10 hours on my feet running around a 2-story restaurant, and then another hour on the bike (even more freezing).... and I had no problems other than thinking, "damn, I wish it was busier."

15. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    I take that back. I was also thinking, "I wish I was being fucked by a werewolf" but that's normal.

16. Deleted member 116005

Does it have to be a werewolf?

17. Deleted member 116005

What sort of cage?

Iron78 likes this.
  18. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I would also like to know…

19. Littlejt1

Texas
    Local Time:
    Honestly so did I… I HATE needles, getting shots etc. (and I’ve been in the medical field over 30 years!)… that aside it’s super easy, super fast, and frankly not bad at all… I’d do it again if needed, and if I could go back, I’d do it much sooner!

Iron78 likes this.
  20. Littlejt1

Texas
    Local Time:
    While I can see that many may be able to get used to “anything”, I don’t agree that everyone can. Anatomy is very different person to person - reason why some off the shelf cages can work for some while others need a custom one to get a good fit. As with all thinks like this YMMV (literally hah!), but you have to find what works for you as an individual.

My wife (and I) desire to keep me locked up all the time unless SHE wants it out to play… however there are some times where practicality and common sense have to override that desire. I know if I go on a casual ride < 20 miles or so that I don’t need to remove. If I were to ride a metric or regular century ride, I’d want it off to be sure and I know she’d be ok with that… again, I’m focused on the ride not my cock during something like that.

Iron78 likes this.
  21. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice