Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Your captions are great Sal, and just what we need.

I have seen far too many captions where I would have loved to send "the message" to my wife, but the images not only distract from the message, they make the whole thing feel rather tacky rather than erotic. Probably because men being much more visually stimulated, mistakenly think "bigger boobs are better", whereas a "tempting thoughts can tantalise" approach would be a much better way to communicate with their female friends.

longtallsally and Beyondheat like this.
  2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words @bondinchas ! I've found the captions on this site incredibly helpful - not because most of them really do it for me but because they're a little window into corners of the male psyche, or at least MyPete's mind, that I wouldn't have discovered so easily otherwise. I wanted to try to give something back, hence these captions of mine. I'll try to post a few more over the coming days - doing them is a lovely respite from family bickering... ;-) Sal

3. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We're on our own again, at last. It was lovely seeing family and friends, but a bit full-on. We've been teasing eac other a lot over the last few days, which has been a nice distraction. There was an absolutely brilliant moment yesterday when one of the neighbours called by with her dog on her way out for a walk. She said something to MyPete about animals needing exercise whatever the weather. I said that it would be cruel to keep your pet cooped up without any exercise. And of course, poor thing, he's not to know when you have it in mind to release him. The neighbour was scratching the dog's ears but I looked straight at MyPete and held his gaze until he looked away. I know it sounds mad but that was one of the most powerfully erotic moments of the year.

Last night, I could tell he was about as frustrated as he can be. Even though there were still people around, I could see he was mentally undressing me. I went and changed into the baggiest pullover I could find, and I could tell he got the message - which was exciting too. Last night we had people staying and there sin't much privacy (or at least, soundproofing) so we just cuddled and I fell asleep with my hand on his cage.

This morning, we were finally alone. I unlocked him and we had a lovely long shower together and he pointed out that we were both desperate and needed to come. He was right about that but he was going to have to go out soon so I said that it would be better to wait until we had more time - maybe tonight or tomorrow. He looked crestfallen but accepting. Then I did an evil thing. I said that what I meant was that it would be better for him to wait, whereas I definitely needed some release right away. He thought I meant that he would play a part in this and was about to trot off to find Little Bear and warm it up, but I told him to just sit on the end of the bed and watch, keeping his hands behind his back.

I didn't use any toys or anything. Just simple and straightforward and nice and slow. He was still unlocked and throbbing away, frustrated and desperate and watching me. Gazing at him gazing at me was sublimely erotic, and yet again, the moment when he looked away I could tell both our stomachs flipped.

We needed some frozen peas to help wrangle him into the cage. As I was locking him, (blissful moment!) he asked about tonight and I told him that because I'd already come, I wasn't so desperate any more. And I packed him off on his errands.

I'm going to the gym in a minute and then seeing Laura for lunch and shopping. And unbeknownst to MyPete, I do definitely want to unlock him this evening. I want to feel filled by him, and it's time to do something about his frustration, but I'll text-tease him a bit more during the day.

Sal

iome343, Mark Owen, cshorts and 12 others like this.
  4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    You know your teasing will drive him to distraction all day ;) and is a large part of what keeps things so fresh and exciting for you both. Loved the double entendre about the need to “exercise” a pet in front of Pete. He knew exactly what you were hinting at even if no one else did and was struggling because of it. I’m sure you and Laura will devise some deliciously naughty ways to keep Pete on the edge all afternoon.

Beyondheat likes this.
  5. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Loved the double entendre about the need to “exercise” a pet in front of Pete.

Your Pete should have replied with something along the lines of "The more exercise the better".

I hope that he realises what a "lucky lucky b*st*rd" he is!

6. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    Still delightfully cruel, for your mutual pleasure !!!

7. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Dear me, poor guy. To make him watch on top of it- you just turned tease into torture!! I'm sure he was drooling, and dripping with anticipation, and despair!

longtallsally likes this.
  8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You definitely have what it takes lol

9. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    England Somerset, near to Taunton
    Local Time:
    Wow Sally I have just finished my marathon read of your journey with Pete. The most impressive thing about your writing is how well you manage to make everything so fresh and exciting as well as interesting. It is so good to see things from the woman's point of view and to have to surmise and try and put myself in Pete's position.(I wish). He is obviously not as deeply into the BDSM scene as I would like to be and is feeling his way with your guiding hand on the tiller.
    The way in which you are able to bring him to your way of thinking and getting him to react to your instruction is so impressive. I find that I cannot read this without being locked myself which is awkward but necessary I think.
    I so look forward to your next update to see how you have bent him to your will and what plans you have for him in the future. You probably are missing a few tricks by not taking greater control of him because from what I can see he is eating out of the palm of your hand and would do almost anything for you now even without the promise of release at the end of it. I simply bow down to your excellent judgement and look forward to more of your journey with Pete. Please keep the updates coming. Thank you.

10. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I'm going to the gym in a minute and then seeing Laura for lunch and shopping. And unbeknownst to MyPete, I do definitely want to unlock him this evening. I want to feel filled by him, and it's time to do something about his frustration, but I'll text-tease him a bit more during the day.

I don’t know if during your lunch with Laura, she mentioned the proposal she made on December 10, to involve you as a third person in a session with her husband.
    You seemed very reticent about that at the time…but since your feeling may have evolved…
    It would be a Christmas gift that Laura’s husband will remember for the rest of his life… and surely a nice gift for you too… maybe

iome343 and newplay like this.
  11. Surrenderisreality

Banking
    London
    Local Time:
    Sally, I started reading your journal and couldn’t stop. And it’s amazing how you have kept the excitement in your relationship.
    We were going through a patchy period in our relationship where all the drive just died in our early 30s! She has a controlling attitude which I loved 11 years back and we are together since, but Somewhere she lost it and we lost the thrill and it was becoming dull.
    But recently, after thinking of ways for it to work, I admitted I am seriously into female control, we found the spark again. We agreed on locking me up and she realising how strong my kink (for lack of proper word) was for my sexuality. And our sex life is back, like it was in our initial days in our 20s. It’s like we are back with the person we fell in love with each other. I am planning new things to make her happy, again buying her thoughtful gifts, thinking if she is happy all the time. Taking care of her like a princess… and both of our loving it. We had a beautiful bath together last evening in candle lights that she planned and it was after so many years, thanks to chastity and we rediscovering ourselves.

She is also very supportive like you are in your relationship, and she is trying and she admits she likes the control, although she does not really know how to manoeuvre in this dom area. But I am trying to handhold her. I was thinking of making her read your posts. I hope they would give her ideas. But couldn’t muster the courage yet to disclose, more of a feeling of embarrassment guess if she knows. I know there is nothing shameful but I think we are just taking things slowly, and being careful not to falter again.
    And @longtallsally thanks pls keep writing it helps and is motivating to know others are/ were in the same boat and they have crossed the shores.

12. Surrenderisreality

Banking
    London
    Local Time:
    And I think I connected a lot with your situation (and my wife would be too once I tell her) and you/Petes relationship, I would love to follow you. Cheers!

13. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    I think being respectful is not trying to push Sal down one route or another to suit the ideas of us commentators.

Have you thought about starting your own journal? You have a lot of ideas it seems and you could play them out as you see best. I'd be up for reading.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Carrying on from my previous entry, it was a bit of a mixed day last Thursday. A lot happened, so excuse this long post – as ever writing this helps me gets my thoughts straight and steadies me. I’ve found that writing things down helps me sleep - otherwise everything’s spinning in my head!

I got to the gym mid-morning in the middle of a fire drill. There were quite a few people post-Christmas – among them a woman called Kate who I’ve seen a few times - twice now in the changing room wearing a key suspiciously similar to mine around her ankle. I’d mentioned something once about us both having similar keys but our conversation never went any further than that. This time, I think we were both pleased to see a familiar face, especially in the rain, and we ended up chatting for a bit. Then as we were changing, I noticed her chain and remarked that she still had it. She just said, “Yup, still there” and then changed the subject, but she smiled slightly. This made me all the more curious of course but I didn’t say anything else as she clearly hadn’t expressed any curiosity about mine. I thought afterwards that if it had been the other way around, with her remarking on my key, I might have been as circumspect as she had been. Or she might have forgotten about my key – it’s a while since we’ve even seen each other at the gym and I wear it very discreetly.

Then lunch with Laura. Or more like, shopping, lunch and a bit more shopping. I noticed that Laura was in a lighthearted mood and that she bought several things which were quite sexy. Nothing extreme but definitely less formal than her normal workwear. Meanwhile, I was stocking up on waterproofs and pullovers, although I did splash out on a couple of lacy things. We find each other easy to be with and never seem to run out of things to chat about. It’s slightly flirtatious Among all the other stuff, we did talk about MyPete and her Paul. I told her that things seemed to be going pretty well, although we’d found Christmas a bit stressful being surrounded by so many people and unable to get away. I said that I still miss the intimacy of ‘ordinary’ lovemaking (ie PIV sex, ugh ugh ugh ghastly term!) which happens less frequently now than it used to. Of course, we have some satisfying and enjoyable workarounds, and substitutes which are much more frequent now, but they’re different. She pointed out, as others have here, that being in control means that I can just ask for what I want, but in practice it would mean dissipating his frustration – which is also something I enjoy.

I asked how things were going with Paul, which was like opening the floodgates! She said things were going better between them both than they had in absolutely ages. At about the same time she’d decided that their relationship needed a ‘reset’, he’d been given a big end-of-year bonus at work and a strong steer that he’d be promoted soon, which had made him feel valued and less like having to make a point all the time about him being important. And she said that playing with the chastity cage for a few hours or a day here or there had somehow prompted them to have a much deeper discussion about their relationship and what was, and wasn’t, working.

As an experiment, they’ve tried making their relationship much more female-led, and she didn’t mean just in the bedroom but in a lot of the rest of their lives. I said this was precisely what MyPete and I hadn’t wanted. Laura said that was perhaps because MyPete is generally grounded in himself while her Paul has a tendency to make a point of ‘being in the lead’ when it comes to everyday things, even when they're not things he especially knows about. She gestured with her fingers and said about her Paul that there was a touch of ‘small man syndrome’, which she said didn’t bother her physically, but she said it seemed to spill out into the way he acted about everyday things, over asserting himself. (I asked if this had anything to do with her having suggested a while back that I come and observe a 'measurement'. She was a bit sheepish about that and said she was embarrassed to admit that she had indeed wondered about 'breaking him in' a bit (which sounds alarming to me) by having me along. She said at that time he hadn't yet fully accepted her proposal to take the lead and she'd thought that would tip him over the edge as he'd never given the impression of realising that he was on the small side 'down there', although he's actually tallish).

She made it clear that this ‘female-led thing’ of theirs was not extreme but more like a subtle deference to her opinions, in place of a not-so-subtle deference to his that had happened by default and didn’t seem to suit either of them. She thought that playing with the ‘device’ had helped to prompt the conversation that they should have had ages ago. I asked if they were planning to continue with it. She said she wasn’t sure, but they would probably experiment with something a bit better made as this one was a bit of a cheap toy. I said something jokey about not squishing him and she said (grinning) that there wasn’t too much chance of that. Then the conversation moved on.

After what had happened (or ‘not happened’, evil grin) with MyPete that morning and the conversation with Laura, and buying undies, I was enjoyably distracted, and conscious of having decided to unlock him that evening, although of course I hadn’t told him that. I felt excited with the anticipation. When I’d packed him off in the morning he was about as frustrated as he could be and I sent him a series of saucy texts to wind him up even more, if that was possible. At about four in the afternoon, I asked him if he could be home in good time as I was cooking a post-Christmas-celebrating-being-on-our-own dinner and he said yes of course. I texted him back ‘INTBF’. (Our code – I need to be filled). And then I actually spilled the beans – which I normally never do – and told him I would be unlocking him after dinner because I wanted to be filled by him, himself and not a substitute.

By the time he got back, I’d not only cooked a nice stew (low effort!) and found some decent wine (reasonably low effort) but had managed to change and add a bit of lippy and mascara so it looked like I’d tried (a good deal more effort!) and was even clopping around in heels. They’re not mega-high (I can’t do stilettos) but they are a bit of a signal. It was lovely to be so excited and to see him the same way. I sent him off to the shower and enjoyed watching him wash while I sat on the edge of the bath with my glass of wine. When I stare at the cage for a while it makes him gloriously self-conscious.

After a successfully flirtatious dinner - he kept ogling my boobs, which is a sure sign of his desperation - we had the longest kiss ever, all the time with my hand on his cage. I made a bit of a joke about maybe changing my mind about unlocking him, but by that time we both knew I wasn’t serious. I feel a wonderful little thrill every time I put the key in the lock and love the way it immediately springs to attention – it’s not ‘his’, I keep telling myself but ‘ours’. After what felt like a whole day of foreplay, I just told him to take me.

I knew he wouldn’t last long – he never does after he’s been locked for a while and I know to command him to come when I sense he’s really close. By doing that, I know I’m only accelerating the inevitable, but it makes him feel like it’s not his responsibility and stops him feeling anxious about coming too soon. This time it was very quick indeed, but we both knew that we would spend the next couple of hours chatting and playing while his body got ready for round two, which would be properly satisfying for both of us.

The chats and canoodling were lovely, but then things didn’t go quite as planned. We had just started round two - with him in charge (except of course with me allowing him to be in charge, hehe) and it felt just right – slow and deliberate and I was losing myself in the moment with that lovely warm feeling, when all of a sudden, and much, much, much sooner than either of us expected, he came. Of course, that happens sometimes, but unfortunately because it caught me so unawares, there were a few seconds when I didn’t manage to disguise my disappointment – I’d been enjoying the anticipation all day, and this was a kind of frustration I hadn’t wanted. And with a bump, I was back in the mode of being responsible and feeling just a little annoyed about that, although I’d pulled myself together and disguised it.

Despite my reassurance that it really didn’t matter and anyway, as I repeatedly said, it was my responsibility and not his, MyPete was obviously fragile about it. Although he offered, I knew that asking him to use the sheath or a strap-on would be crushing and also, although I felt frustrated, I just didn’t really feel in the mood any more.

He was snoozy and I had a shower while he drifted off. When he woke up and just said, ‘oops’ with his goofy grin, I felt all melty again, although it wasn’t until the following evening that I gently gave him the signal by patting him on the head as we came out of the shower, and he treated me to at least some of the release I’d wanted. Even if I do say so myself, I have trained him to be superb at that. It’s not just physically what he does but how well he can read me – and that’s a massive turn-on in itself.

I may have trained him to do that well, but as someone once commented on this blog, I seem also to have trained him to come much too quickly when he’s inside me. Once I’d thought about it, I realised last week wasn’t a one-off – even round two has been getting shorter and shorter to the point that it doesn’t quite satisfy me. And there’s nothing worse than having sex wondering if you’ll be able to come because as soon as you start thinking about it that way, you won’t!

I didn’t talk talked to him about it for a few days, because I hadn’t wanted it to become a ‘thing’ but last night (New Year’s Eve!) I mentioned it. Of course, I should have known it’s something he’d been aware of and worried about already. He thought that maybe being in chastity just does that to men. There are a lot of captions about that, so I have wondered about that too, but I said that if I’ve managed to train him in the ‘wrong’ direction, then I ought to be able to find a way to train him back the other way. I said I’ve read that he should ensure he pulls out before he comes, and we should try extending extend how long he lasts each time. I said that it wasn’t his responsibility but mine, and he looked incredibly relieved. I’m hoping that the captions on this site are not all to be believed but it may be that we do need to have PIV sex (another term, please!!) which I think I’d like but it would necessarily be at the expense of longer lock-up times, which we both enjoy. I like the toys and things and we both love the chastity project, but I don’t want to lose the real thing. It’s one of my New Year’s resolutions to fix this. Help!

Sorry to witter on.

Sal

PS One of my other resolutions: write shorter posts! They'll get shorter soon anyway because they're finishing work on the edit suites I work in, which means I'll be properly busy there again from next week.

iome343, anasyrma, Rectrix and 7 others like this.
  15. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    Don't you be getting hang ups about length as well, Sal! Your posts are never too long and they're always saying something and read like your thoughts in the moment.

Great to hear that you're still exploring and keeping finding better ways to be together - for you both and Laura+Paul. I'm a big fan of people doing chastity in the best way for themselves.

Slutty Susan and longtallsally like this.
  16. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Your posts are great no matter the length
    Greatly enjoyed and look forward to reading them. One of my highlights of the day when I see that you posted

17. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    your post explains things very well and not long. i love the detail you put to it.

Slutty Susan and longtallsally like this.
  18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much @maid julie. That means a lot coming from you. You've been such a stalwart supporter (along with a small band of other kind souls) on a journey that I never thought I'd manage and that a couple of years ago, I just couldn't even have imagined. Thank you for your encouragement and advice along the way.
    Thank you. Sal

iome343 likes this.
  19. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Your very welcome. My pleasure to be able to give you support

20. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I know you know this @longtallsally, so just a reminder from my personal experience: There’s enormous variation, everyone is different. I’ve been locked over 5 years now, 24x7 except for release for PIV once every 30-90 days. Half of those times I’m in a condom with numbing cream and can’t come; the other half I’m *instructed* to come (and obey :). Yet I’ve not seen any decrease in stamina / duration at all: even if it’s been three months since my last O I can generally go as long as my wife wants me too, holding back until she orders me to cum. I’m just one data point, but chastity does not necessarily make men more likely to orgasm sooner than desirable.

I think you have it right: you have been such a good trainer, and your Pete is so susceptible to training, that I’m confident you can train him to last longer, especially on round 2

21. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    A longer lock up directly correlates to increased sensitivity and reduced stamina. Unfortunately there is no way around that aspect. But this is your story so take it where you want it to go. I have often commented on how the KH's on this site tend to gravitate to longer and longer intervals to the point sex (there is no reason you can't say sex in your blog, you know the whole rest of the world calls it that, especially when we know what patting him on the head means) is unfulfilling. Perhaps you need to go the other way- unlock him more frequently for sex, but don't let him come. There is nothing written in stone saying you are forbidden from having sex too often with a chaste man. Go a few times this week, or everyday- get his stamina back in gear. He will be less sensitized and will be able to hold it longer and longer with each day. And he still doesn't get to come until you tell him too. With each day of better ability his confidence will come back stronger and stronger. I was having something similar lately where I was not lasting nearly as long as we both wanted until we had sex 3x in a week. By the third time my wife was fully satiated and did her trick to push me over the edge. I just needed a reset. So does Pete...

Rectrix, Beyondheat and longtallsally like this.
  22. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes I know what you mean about the word piv it’s sound clinical and cold. I remember in my younger day we use to say or we would have said “going all the way”. Do this sound better.

23. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    “Penis in vagina”, yuck, too clinical. I don’t mind PIV - once you use the acronym for a while it becomes its own thing (I don’t translate it in my head to “penis in vagina”).

And I appreciate having a simple, not metaphorical term to refer to this particular sex act, since “having sex” or “making love” “or sleeping with” cover dozens of different ways to give and receive intimate pleasure. It’s *all* sex — we need something for the specific acts (like handjob, going down, pegging, etc).

24. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't see why someone can't use the phrase sex to refer to sex on their own blog since that's what 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of the world calls it. If sex to you means every sexual act known to mankind and maybe sucking toes, then, well, ok. If someone tells me they had sex with someone I think they had sex, if they said they got/gave a BJ, or HJ or went down then I know what they did. Why can't we change this site to merge with humanity to allow sex to mean sex???

Beyondheat likes this.
  25. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Dear Bill,

Are you still insisting that because Monica only gave you a blowjob that you "didn't have sex with that woman"?

Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice