Fitting Chastity Tube

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by GMDicer, Dec 15, 2023.

1. GMDicer

GMDicer New member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    I don't know how to start, it's my first post on here and kinda personal for that?
    (Yeah, I know it's anonymous, no one cares, this forum is basically just about it, but there's still a mental barrier)

So the tldr; I am a grower with a really large range... both ways.
    And my issue with that, is the massive differences I have in girth,
    which gets especially frustrating in combination that I am not circumcised.

To explain it, my normal flaccid girth is about 9.5cm (Ø~3cm) and an erect girth of about 14cm (Ø~4.5cm) and a second flaccid state which I am rarely in, but it happens and is annoying. In that state, my girth shrinks to about 6.5cm(Ø~2cm).

The first issue I face is, I cannot wear base rings with a diameter under 55mm (sometimes 50mm works too)
    Because if I get an erection, my penis will usually cut of the blood supply to my balls, if anyone knows a chastity device, which tube extends beyond the base ring this would be a great solution for this problem.
    (I would need a smaller base ring because when I reach the second level of being flaccid there's enough space for my balls to go trough on accident, usually unnoticed for a while)

Now the second issue, I do usually wear a Holy Trainer v5, (favourite for multiple reasons)
    And most importantly, it's the only device I found, where I can pull my foreskin back, which works great most of the time, as I can usually pull it far enough out to properly wash everything, but when I shrink beyond my default, there's enough place for my foreskin to go forward. If I notice it early enough, I can pull it back, but I risk accidentally pulling out of the device.
    If it's to late, I'll have to unlock it, pull the skin back, and lock it again. Which is fine as long as I have access to a key, although annoying.

Does anyone know devices, with smaller tube diameters? Preferably plastic ones, as most metal ones I have tried aren't discrete enough for daily wear. Even a size like 28mm might already solve my issue (and tbh would likely be best, I am kinda worried of the side effects that locking my dick in it's smallest possible state might have )

Btw, this "extra flaccid state" is nothing I reach when I am simply cold, not even ice water will trigger it.
    I maybe get to it once a week for a couple of minutes, or for prolonged periods of time/more often, when I am sick.
    But it's completely unpredictable, me being currently ill and having to deal with this multiple times a day, triggered me to finally ask for advice on here.

P.s. if any other men have this "extra small" state, it would be interesting to know about your experiences with it, and whether it also causes any issues for you. And if you maybe know whether there is a better name for it (I sure hope so)
    I might also make myself look like a fool and it's completely common and every man knows this but, not everyone is a grower and every body is different in one way or another ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    I totally feel you! I was almost the same! I have a pathetic small cock “short” but it is quite wide, it’s all down to my foreskin from being a compulsive mastabator when younger! It’s all foreskin and no actual penis due to the scar tissue from wanking so much!!
    I think your best bet would to be go source a cherry keeper device, they both have larger rings and cages, and actually go up by the MM!

3. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    One problem is the gap between the base ring and the cage ring. This gap must be small enough so that the balls cannot slip through. In your case, it seems that this gap is too big. So, either find a way to adjust your current cage to reduce the ball gap, or find another cage with a smaller ball gap.

4. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

5. GGsubby

GGsubby Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Cherry Keeper has some options in gap size. What I did was purchase several different Cherry Keepers, they are cheap. I found that I could minimize the cage length and make it a little wider to fit it all in. When I was kept very short, erections were difficult

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice