Suddenly scarfing of A-ring

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Servus, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Hello all together.

Since my lockup is tending to be permanent I am looking for a solution if my above mentioned problem.

I am permanently locked up since late August now. My wife has encouraged herself to keep me permanently locked out of several reasons.
    I am really glad about this development and want to give the best in my role as permanently locked husband.
    The main reason for her are, that she doesnt find my shrimpy, tiny cock attractive, and that she doesnt want to use it anymore.

But out of a sudden I cant wear my cage anymore for longer periods and I am suffering much pain after getting a caged erection.

The pain is located between scrotum and anus, where the Aring is sitting. I get pinches, scarfing there, which I never had before.

I use this cage since three years now, on and off, in change with another and already had longer periods wearing it.
    The last lockup is since late August, the complete September and October into the early middle November.
    I didnt have any issues. The cage fit perfectly, exceot a too wide diameter of the tube. Sometimes I had some pinches in this region, which could easily be solved by pulling the sackskin into a better place without pinching.

But since some weeks my ballsack swells so much during erection and arousal, that the skin is somehow hurt. And the complete cage is pressed forward, which pulls on the skin.

Tha Ring I have is one of these hinged anatomical Rings of 40 mm diameter and it really perfectly fit. I barely can move it, escape is so to say not possible.
    I also have a 45 mm sized one, which is too loose then and makes the cage slide down.

What makes this happen? I gained weight, but think I lost fatpad down there.
    What could be a possible solution?

Wearing a pullback strap permanently. (This helped a bit)
    Open the gap a bit by bending it open. (i dont want one of my beans slide up)
    Search for another model?
    Lube up? ( I dont like the idea, since the cage then slips all the time)
    A Bigger Aring isnt available in the size I would need. 42 mm.
    45 is too wide.

Where does this change come from? IMG_20231127_104240.jpg

If you need a picture while wearing it let me know. I will make it for you then.

Thanks a lot in advance.

2. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    I had irritation in the same place. My balls hang. yes the strap helps. I also fashioned a sort of bra out of a cloth face mask to keep my balls snugged up. I also remove the cage frequently and use a nail brush and soap to keep the ring clean.

Servus likes this.
  3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I changed the cage now after everything has healed and use a non hinged A ring now. This fits much more comfy.

4. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Your ring has a hinge in it.
    You need a ring with no hinge.

5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes you are right. I changed to a nonhinged cage and it is fine.

But I still question myself, why it always fitted, even longterm and ow it doesnt anymore. Maybe the hinge came loose and has some play now.

6. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    When you are locked long term your body adapts over time to the constriction of the ring.
    I noticed when my KH last changed my ring for a smaller one, that the "neck" (for want of a better word) where the ring sits on my body is now noticeably "nipped in" it looked as if It was still constricted by the ring, even while it was off. The colour and texture of the skin looked different too.
    The one I wear now is the third smaller base ring she has fitted in as many years.

I'm hoping this is the last since she used both thumbs to press my balls through it!.

7. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I know this neck you are talking about. I also do have this impressionmarks of the basering. But unluckily they vanish after some minutes.
    It would be nice if they stayed for ever.
    Right now I am at 40 mm Basering. I am not sure if there exist even smaller ones.
    I can lift the ring off and put a finger inside, which usually is snug.

Which size is your ring. Squeezing your balls through sounds a bit narrow.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    rings with hinge on them can hurt a bit if you have to wear it a long time. and having smaller rings after a bit is what happens to lots of folks cos it better i think if it dont move about.

9. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you will probably find that the longer you are locked, the longer it will take for the fleeting "narrowness of neck" you observed to fill out again.
    I havent witnessed that because the ring has never been off for very long.

I don't know what size the latest one is but I think it would likely be one of the smaller sizes.
    I'll ask and see if she knows the dimensions.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Those hinged rings are a curse, solid is the way to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice