A very good new year Evening

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sarah2023, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    I'm not in the habit of talking about my private life but I'm still going to tell you briefly about my New Year's evening because the chastity cage was one of the essential ingredients of his success.

I have three Parisian friends who, like me, put their man in a cage for the greatest pleasure of the couple. What is funny is that all four of us know for a long time that our respective men are in cages (it is me who advised them)... but on the other hand none of the men know that the others are. Sometimes we receive one of these couples, or we are received at home for an evening or a dinner. But until now we had never had an evening gathering the four couples.

By discussing with friends about our New Year’s evening project, and having planned nothing concrete either, we decided that this New Year’s evening could be an opportunity to reunite our four couples for once. What pleased us well, obviously, in this idea of small New Year’s evening with friends, it was the idea of having our men with us, each of us knowing very well that each man was encaged... while none of the men knew that the others also wore a cage ! These circumstances created an intellectual excitement, tinged with fun, which helped to set up an excellent atmosphere when the first guests arrived.

Of course, despite all our chatter on different topics, we never discussed the subject of the cage during the evening. We agreed on this, especially not to bother the men between them, and also because this little secret between girls was what seemed to spice up the evening. And in fact we enjoyed it, the men taking care of everything and serving us gallantly as princesses all evening. When they were not in the living room with us, too busy in the kitchen, we laughed under the cloak of knowing all four of them to get busy to please us, each carrying his small cage without the others knowing.

We had aperitif, dinner, discussion and also danced, as on all New Year’s evening. At midnight, everyone kissed, wishing each other a happy new year. It was fun again to feel that the men were cautiously making sure not to put their lower abdomen against us during the ritual kiss, so of course not to make us feel their cage... which we all knew they were wearing. The last guests left around four in the morning and everyone seemed delighted with his evening.

The cageis really the secret of successful atmospheres:

It's a very nice feeling for a woman to find herself again Thus, in a meeting where everyone is well-mannered, courteous, gallant, considerate, generous, charming, respectful, without any excess or Inappropriate flirtation attempt tarnish the image. Over the course of the evening, other that elsewhere we have seen how the cage is capable of "domesticating" masculinity by getting rid of its painful aspects (machismo, selfishness, inclination to flirt...) and by teaching man to restrain and control his weak pulses. We know this little miracle better than anyone, only the cage is able to create it. Many women still have to learn how to discover and Practice it

Maybe an idea for next new year evening

(sorry if any mistakes, i am french and my english is very poor)

nycha, gentleman zig, iome343 and 7 others like this.
  2. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    A very nice evening. Your English is better than some native English people I have read and far better than my French!

3. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    I thoroughly enjoyed all 15 episodes, especially some of the later adventures of the four women (and their somewhat clueless husbands). Fantastic work!

4. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    I love this thread already, its how it should. Males behaving and not offending by grotesque remarks or moves where they shouldn`t. I hope this catches on with more husbands. The ladies deserve this standard of appreciation.

5. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Pamela, thank you for your very nice comment, I hope you took as much pleasure to read these adventures, as me to write them. You understood a part of this story is based on your blog, you were a source of inspiration and the trigger of this idea of telling this fiction so close to reality.
    Indeed, in this fiction, everything is not that fiction, a large part is real, I let each, according to his fantasies, choose where is the limit between the two.
    We have planned to meet with my three friends at least twice before the end of the month to prepare for the next New Year Evening. I do not know if we will be able to carry out the program proposed to us by my French friend Pamela. she’s evil
    If that happens, it will be very, very hot. For the preparation, I already planned to shave my husband’s sex around December 29 or 30 (he does not know it yet), I warned her that his last orgasm of 2023 would be on December 15, and Pamela (the French) sent us a training program to put our husbands through before December 15. I received this program, my husband will like one part, another part will probably be more difficult to make him accept but this one, it is me who will love.
    My friend french Pamela is really evil, (in fact the american one too, it’s probably related to the name)
    I leave you because my husband calls me, since he knows that after December 15, he will not have orgasm, he is hot as a rabbit and wants to make love all the time.
    We will start the training program prepared by Pamela, he does not know what awaits him… the poor
    By the way, I hope that this story has inspired you and that all over the world, couples have seen their libido increase, if it has allowed some to make love even more than usual... it will be great, it’s the magic of the internet to reach the whole world in one click.

I can tell you it really worked for me…but this is my privacy

If this story inspired you, give me ideas for the next New Year Evening, there is still time, preparation is only at the beginning

Make love and enjoy life

iome343 and maid julie like this.
  6. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Perhaps something to do with pegging? It might be time for the men to know that each of them are caged. I leave the how they learn of it to Mistress Pamela, I'm sure she can devise an evil way to reveal the truth!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice