A very good new year evening (episode 15 and end)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sarah2023, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    (sorry for mistakes, english is not my mother tongue)

One of the girls came to us and asked us where the harbor was, we talked a little, she found strange this group of women dressed and this man with a towel at the waist.
    Jennifer asked them their ages, they were all 18 years old.
    Jennifer asked them if they knew what a chastity cage was. They all knew that. Amazing the level of knowledge of young people today
    During this conversation, the husband was looking at the sand, I think he had the impression that the sand was stealing under his feet.
    Jenifer continued and asked them if they had ever seen a man with a chastity cage.
    They said, “No”, but they were beginning to understand where the conversation was going about by looking at the husband and his towel.
    Jenifer asked if she wanted to see a man wearing a cage.
    They said, “Yes, of course”.

While I was holding an arm of the husband of marie and Pamela the second, Jennifer pulled on the towel putting the cage visible.
    They were really delighted with the show, the husband was collapsed, after a minute of silence they asked questions, we answered all their questions.
    Why, who decided that, who opened the cage, after how long, the benefits to the woman, to the man, if it hurt, .... they had so many questions. The husband said nothing, unable to speak.

We said we should continue our walk, they just asked if they could take pictures. We said Yes, but forbidden to post on social networks, they said «yes» but I’m not sure they will respect that.
    We took the opportunity to ask them to take a picture of us, and we immediately sent the photos on WhatsApp.
    Jennifer said, “We’ve probably convinced these young girls, I think their boyfriends are going to discover the joys of chastity pretty soon.” It made us laugh, but not Marie’s husband.

We continued our walk, we met a single woman who saw us the key she had around her neck, a smile on her face.
    Finally we met a couple, a pretty sexy women, about 45 years old, him pretty handsome also with a nice look.
    When she saw the cage, she stopped and asked us
    «Sorry, I’m American and my French is not very correct, do you speak English by chance?» she spoke with a strong accent. We said “yes, a little”
    She was relieved and she told us in English
    “I am happy to see that chastity is also developing in France, we have been practicing with my husband for 30 years denial of orgasm and chastity, he wears a cage 24/24 and 7/7, at first he could enjoy every week, then 2 or 3 times a month, then once a month, quarterly and now a few times a year, he has never been so happy and I too, my name is Pamela, we live in the United States and we come every year to France, it is a wonderful country with an extraordinary gastronomy"

We were amazed, Jennifer introduced us, This is Sarah, Marie, Pamela and I’m Jennifer.
    “The American Pamela said, it’s amazing, I also have a friend named Jennifer with whom I share my most intimate secrets.”
    We shared our experiences, to be more quiet, we sent Mary’s husband to sit a little further so that he would not hear anything.
    The American Pamela couldn’t believe that our husbands were all in cages, Sarah explained that she was the first to put her husband in cages, she explained how they had all convinced us.
    The American Pamela told us that she would like to have a group of friends like us to talk about chastity but for the moment she only had her friend Jennifer with whom to talk about it.
    We told her about our games, our WhatsApp account to share messages, photos, videos. She thought it was great and asked us if she could join the group. We immediately put her in our group and explained how it worked. We saw that as she is not of our generation it was a little difficult for her.
    She said, I would ask my husband to help me, he is more comfortable with technology.

So we probably created the first Whatsapp group on chastity between France and the United States. We thought that as we were on a beach in Normandy, that was the minimum we could do to remember what the Americans had done almost 80 years ago here. I’m not sure the GI’s imagined this consequence 80 years ago.
    We recalled Mary’s Husband and American Pamela told her husband in a rather harsh mistress tone.
    «Honey, would you undress and show our French friends your cage»
    We were surprised but he did it immediately without hesitation by adding «Of course mistress Pamela»
    He had a cage quite similar to that of Mary’s husband, as for him too we could see that his sex was trying to come out through the bars.
    “We said we were impressed by her husband’s obedience.”
    The American Pamela said, “Thirty years of experience, you’ll see in 30 years”
    I calculated in my head and I thought, "The American Pamela is probably over 45 years old as I thought initialy, anyway she’s hot for her age, I would like to be like that in a few years."

We resumed our walk, with our two men naked and in cage, while discussing.
    We learned a lot about chastity, the American Pamela had an extraordinary experience, but above all we felt this couple full of love and attention to each other… it was beautiful to see.
    The American Pamela told us that she kept a blog on an English site, the site is called chastitymansion.com.
    We planned to visit this site as soon as possible, that’s how I discovered this site.

We took pictures, and at the end of the day, Mary’s husband told us, « it’s been four hours, I will get dressed. » So Pamela’s husband did the same.
    We went to drink a coffee on the terrace at «le grand quai » in Deauville»
    We had a really good evening together.

The American Pamela told us that they were going with her husband the next day to Monaco, and that on her next trip to France we would have to organize a meal, an evening… The French Pamela told him «we already have a game, it’s great you’ll see»
    She also invited us if we came in US, we will see, why not

We returned to Paris, the husband was very quiet but probably relieved to have finished paying his bill.
    When we arrived at Pamela’s house, I asked for explanations on the «dress code» for the new year for men. She explained to me what she had in mind, it was even hotter than game night. Oh my God, it’s going to be really terrible for our husbands, I don’t know how they’re going to bear it.

We’ll see, wait for the new year evening to see how it goes but that’s another story

End

nycha and newplay like this.
  2. Husband J

Husband J Member

Southeast
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    Love it, can't wait to see what happens next

Slutty Susan likes this.
  3. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    With my friends Pamela, Jennifer and Marie we planned to redo the New Year’s Eve together.
    We are in full preparation...it will be very very hot for our poor husbands, I do not know if they will endure, Pamela has an evil plan
    I’ll tell you about it soon (teasing)

Husband J likes this.
  4. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Look forward to a recap/story after the new year! Merci!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice