Mistress M from Finland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress M, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Hello from Finland,

I'm a life-style dominant from northern Europe. I own currently one male-sub, but since I'm bi and do not mind poly... who knows what the future holds for me.

Chastity is only one item on my list of interest in bdsm, but with a right sub, a really enjoyable part. I love to be served and adored and what is better means for that than keeping a man from cumming. Well, to make him do almost anything I desire..

ChihiroShibari likes this.
  2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Hello Mistress M and welcome to the Mansion. W/we are always happy to see new Domme Lady's in our midst and I am looking forward to read Your opinions on bdsm and chastity in particular.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

3. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    I've been away for a while. The sub is same as last time, of which I'm really gratefull for. It is not always so easy with these type of relationships. I've started a blog or something here. I just thought it might help me with my toughts and maybe someone else too. I'm not a cruel maniac in a leather outfit who wants to break and conquer with any cost. I'm just a regular woman whos sexuality happens to be dominant. I'm still a nice person and have common sense. I do not want to be made into something I'm not just because I enjoy things that many others consider insane. I'm happy I discovered who I really am. Some ppl have this inclination and for some reason cannot bring it to their everyday life. How they must suffer, because ones sexuality is such an important part of a person. I try to continue my journey and learn and enjoy more of the pleasures and happiness it may still bring.

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I think I can safely say that all the ladies here are regular women and nice people too.

5. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Of course. What I was referring to was more the common opinion of vanilla ppl and what seems to be the idea of many men who just dream about these things. Sorry if any offence was taken by anyone.

6. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice