Newbie question

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Claud_Bear, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    I am slowly figuring out what works for me and what doesn't with a LOT of reading and chatting with different members here. I just thought of another one that I wanted/needed to ask.

When I put on my ring, I try to get as much skin on the other side of the ring as possible. My logic is that if there is more skin then there is more room for the testicles to have and not be squished. i have not given much thought to the penis. Would I want any extra skin there to accommodate a possible erection or would it be best to limit the extra skin there because first, if you he cage is sized correctly, there should be no growth there and also with less skin in the cage, there will be less chance for irritation from the skin being squeezed.

What are your thoughts?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I always try to get all my skin in the cage as it’s where it should be to reduce irritation and I find it helps the device sit and fit better to. And also for me it’s far more comfortable.

3. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    #3 bemfem, Nov 23, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
    I have learned that a body takes care of some of these things. Private parts are very flexible and during a day go through several stages. Sometimes I look at my penis and I think my cage is way to big :), but what is important is a “normal” state. Your skin will move back and forth. The same thing is for your penis. The diameter of the cage is important. The trick is to design a cage good for 24/7 if that is what you want. That requires a compromise between tight, comfortable, good hygiene, and other things. Just my opinion. It takes time to find a sweet spot, but it is possible. I have been caged over 2 years and we both love it. No issues and I love my jail bird cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice