Tiny Cage Surprise

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Christopher Edwards, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Christopher Edwards

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I've tinkered with chastity for a long while but only recently done more than four days at a time. Back in August I did twelve days but switched between a few cages that I own.

I own a Vice MIni, recently on a whim I bought a micro cage for it. I had assumed, since it's notably shorter than my length, that it would be suitable only for very short term / session use. But to my utter surprise it changed the Vice into easily the most comfortable cage I've ever worn. I did ten days straight in the same cage without serious issues and having my penis forced into such a small cage seemed to have no lasting effect once I was released.

Is this an experience others have had ? That cage length isn't really important and that you can be put into a much smaller cage than your natural length without issues ?

2. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Yup. I've tried a lot of different cages. I like the compression. I like to go about 10 -15mm shorter than I measured.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Same here, I discovered years ago that once it’s on and locked and you have forgotten about it there is a reduction of 10-25mm in length, and a shorted cage is so much more manageable.

4. Christopher Edwards

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your replies. Very interesting, it's one of those areas where you're never sure whether to believe the things you read because it sounds like an unrealistic fantasy, nice to know it's not.

5. Jlp

Jlp Member

Local Time:
    I used an htv3 starting out and it was uncomfortable long term. But a kidding zone openable ring size small is perfect. When I'm in it I'm my normal fully flacid size so I don't feel the cage hardly at all when I'm not excited. Long term wear feels necessary to me now

6. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Over many years and numerous cages, including custom modified versions in both plastic and steel I can say with certainty that shortening up the cage by .5 inch at least is best. It keeps tip pressed against the front allowing use of urinal. My first cage, as recommended by manufacturer measurement guide was CB Curve. I tried moving down to CB 3000 and ut is still a best fit even though I am crammed in and pour out the air vents. I got spoiled on my second try and have since gone through many others that don't work as well. The CB 3000 is not as good as stainless for hygiene and erevtions have blown it apart several times but is now emptied down the seems. Does not look pretty but works well
    GO SHORTER FOR BEYTER RESULTS.

Pieterchaste and Jlp like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice