Peeing problem. Help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Westnub16, Nov 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Westnub16

Westnub16 Member

Student
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    Hi,

I wanted to ask how do you manage peeing outside like at work because my cage is a metal nub one and I have to adjust my tip to one of side openings before peeing as the centre hole is small and messy. Sometimes toilets are not clean so I don't really want to sit but then its too messy to pee standing. Last time I adjusted myself in toilet and then went out to urinals and it worked brilliant but I was alone there, what happens when someone else comes in?

My cage is tiny anyways and I dont look any different when peeing in urinals but still someone can see my cage tip / bars if they peek.

Please help..

2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    What you're describing is one of the reasons I went with a more open design. I have to check my alignment first, then good to go. I have no problems at public urinals. The only time my wife lets me go cage free is on fishing trips. I don't want friends wondering why I'm having to look at myself to pee over the side of the boat.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i use Ladys ones but sometimes they are a bit messy as well so i have always got some toilet paper in my bag so i can clean the seat and sometimes put paper on the seat as well if the paper has all been use in there.

Jail Bird likes this.
  4. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Women have the same problem of clean toilets so you can now sympathize with them. Use the toilet instead of the urinal and you may need to “prep” it before sitting down. This is part of a chaste man’s life.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is spot on! You have to sit, so deal with it just like every woman has to when there out. This is one of my Madams favourite side effects of chastity!

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  6. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Get a cage that properly fits instead of the smallest one and you might not have an issue.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sit, or squat over the toilet. One way to help prevent splashes that works is to wrap a couple of layers of toilet tissue around the end of your cage leaving a small opening at the end. This is particularly useful if you need to squat over a dirty (or missing!) seat.
    The tissue gets wet and soggy, but it stops and absorbs the jets of urine whichever direction they try to go in, it then runs down and through the tissue without any pressure and vertically into the toilet. If you want to see the effect before trying it, just do the same with tissue around a bathroom tap. You then just slide it off into the toilet and dry off with more tissue.

8. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    This is probably the biggest issue I have being locked up in a full steel belt. There is NO way you can pee without using a stall.

Men's stalls are generally, I don't believe, as "clean" as ladies ones and there are always too few available!

The extra time it takes to pee (cleaning, sitting, cleaning again, wiping, adjusting etc etc) is always something other guys seem to wonder why so long? Also its no problem using a stall occasionally - but every time? - that is very strange - and you cannot tell people why your behavior is so different to the other guys just going in and slipping it out, peeing and be done with it! How I wish I could still do that BUT WITH THE BENEFITS OF BEING CHASTE IN A SECURE DEVICE!!!!

My wife loves that the toilet seat at home is always down and clean for her since I want it clean myself that's the way it always is.

She is not affected at all by my "extra hassle and work" at going for a pee while out - and so the " effort, pain and suffering" means nothing to her. Since I am permanently locked and the key is never with us, it also is a moot point in most cases. It is just one of the things we must learn to live with in this lifestyle...

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  9. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with bondinchas: squat or hover over the toilet seat, without actually sitting down. I prefer to place a few sheets of toilet/tissue paper in the bowl to prevent splashing (which can occur due to the added drop).
    Pro tip: always leave the toilet seat UP in the men's toilets at work, so that there's a better chance of finding a clean seat on your next visit (because most men rarely sit to pee even when using cubicles/stalls).

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  10. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    I've been cleaning both for more than a decade and I can assure you that this is false.

11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Just squat. Problem solved. And a good training for your legs also.

12. Westnub16

Westnub16 Member

Student
    UK
    Local Time:
    I started to either prep it or squat on toilet and both ways are humiliating tbh. I understand women much better now and I've only been doing this for 3 days :/

Yeah I guess this is my new normal. Squatting is not easy but def I will improve by time. I need some more leg strength.

Either prepping the seat or squatting is humiliating and I understand women better now. This is quite hard tbh. Dealing things like a women isn't easy.

Thanks, I will keep this in mind. For now just squatting works but this is def a useful info!

Gloria's likes this.
  13. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Well, dirty toilets are one thing and generally not something I need to worry about. I use a stall, and I always bring in a sport water bottle that squirts. After peeing, I simply squirt once or twice. That's it. No problem. I do find the micro cage a bit more difficult because my balls get wet with pee. Still, a simple squirt and wipe is all it takes. There may be cages that are bigger problems. My two, not so much

14. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    The wetball problem is really an issue for me. It is the main reason for smell in my. Opinion.

I have a cage woth a ball divider. So the urine doesnt go directly on the balls.
    The onky issue with itb my. Wife doesnt like it and it has a solid tube so isnt as good for cleaning as the birdcage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice