Milking or ruined orgasm ideas

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by enjoyourselves, Nov 3, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. enjoyourselves

enjoyourselves Devoted hubby

UK
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Hello, my wife said to me would I like a ruined orgasm, not sure if it's a trick but it got be thinking. Yes I want to orgasm, I love the feeling of cumming but I don't like the drop afterwards and how low I feel. So it's a tough question. And then it got me thinking, what is best, ruined or milked and best ways to do this?
    Looking for ideas as I don't want a full orgasm but really would like some sort of release. Ideas please

2. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    I've never tried milking hubby, but I use ruined orgasms all the time. Unlike a full orgasm, I do not notice any drop in him afterwards. I believe the key is stopping all stimulation several seconds before ejaculation. I do this with a lot of starting and stopping when I think he's getting close... several strokes, wait and count to 10, several more strokes, another count to 10. I know I've timed it right if the cum starts dribbling out halfway through one of those counts.

3. enjoyourselves

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for the info MsPamela. I will tell my wife. Have you ever tried using a vibrating wand on his cage?

4. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    That is more likely to produce a full orgasm unless you are timing it perfectly.
    Work on "hand ruining" first :rolleyes:

5. enjoyourselves

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I will let my wife know

6. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    I am milked regularly. She doesn't like ruined orgasms because of the risk of having an actual full orgasm if timing is off.

HouseboyForHer and Surrendered like this.
  7. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I haven't tried that. I enjoy unlocking and edging hubby, so there hasn't been any reason to explore a caged orgasm. I actually want him to enjoy it as much as possible. But I also want to avoid the "drop" afterwards, which is why most of his orgasms are ruined ones.

8. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    This is just my personal opinion...If I cum, it's a orgasm. My Wife (KH) will bring me right to the edge (I have to tell her when I'm close). She will stop all contact with my penis, let me calm down and start over. She can edge me 6-7 times, and each time she stops just before I cum. I get so close, but she will stop and just leave my penis twitching, no cum, just pre cum. When she does this to me, it's my release now. I enjoy not having a orgasm.

9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    That sounds intense. It also sounds like work for her ...

10. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    This maybe a controversial opinion:

Real ‘milking’ is not something you can just do. It takes a lot of experimenting with anal play, a whole lot of denial and a really strong understanding from both parties.

Being able to leak a mass amount of semen from a flaccid penis without inducing erection or orgasm is far more complex than most understand, despite how often you can read about it on here.

Honestly, if you can get there the journey is far more exciting than the end product. It’s quite a close, intimate encounter with a whole lot of communication. It’s exciting.
    But it is very much a ‘be careful what you wish for scenario’ as once you are able to achieve it quite simply (and the novelty of anal exploration has gone), it can give all the relief you need without ever really feeling anything than a peeing sensation.

At least with a ruin you have the fun of watching your wife play with your penis; taking it in her mouth, her lubed hands stroking your shaft, the excited concentration on her face. You get all the build up at least.

11. enjoyourselves

UK
    Local Time:
    Well an update. Last night my wife teased my nipple's and I ended up leaking fluid, I'll describe it as pee like but was not pee. Balls feel loss full but no drop in feeling. Not sure what it was but we both enjoyed it

12. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with so much of this. Years ago in college before I met my wife, I started getting into male chastity. I remember discovering prostate stimulation and was immediately hooked. Then, I stumbled upon a handful of fantasy stories about prostate milking. It sounded terrifying and yet horribly arousing. I tried it on myself so many times with not much success.

It's a much longer story to fully describe, but the key point is that I first learned how to do it to myself and that was a learning process that took years. I learned just how anticlimactic a proper milking has to be. I was always trying for the sensations of a prostate orgasm, which it is definitely not. The fluid leaves with very little physical pleasure. It's a somewhat gentle massage of the prostate that causes it to relax so fluid can flow, and then a much firmer one that goes deeper and pulls out the buildup from the semen vesicles and prostate. We use a glass wand with a small knob on the end. I learned how to relax enough to let this happen, and she even participated once or twice during chastity play. Usually though, there would be some kind of orgasm afterwards. Lately, she is using it in the way the fantasy stories I read long ago described. It's my main form of release that gives nearly zero relief to my level of arousal.

It's insanely frustrating though deeply satisfying for me psychologically. All the buildup of days that could be an insanely pleasurable orgasm is forcefully expelled by my wife while I'm kneeling submissively in front of her on all fours. It's not nearly as much physical fun as a ruined o. However, the benefit for us is I get no drop in attitude toward her afterwards and the discomfort of the build up is eliminated.

loopback, Aleks_ak, allfullup and 3 others like this.
  13. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Search pro5live on literotica. She has a very good article about doing the milking. She also has videos out there on the net where she does it to her husband. For ruining it, I can't add much; we are still learning how to do those effectively.

Dianna1395 and enjoyourselves like this.
  14. enjoyourselves

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you

KMW’s likes this.
  15. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Been ruined once, it was terrible can't see how anyone could enjoy it. Each their own though. On other hand edging is enjoyable as long as i get to cum when it's all said and done.

16. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife enjoys giving me slow ruined handjobs, lots of oil, lots of edging and then when she’s had enough, she’ll stroke faster until I tell her I’m about to cum. She knows I always say this earlier than the actual act of cumming, it’s taken practice to get to this point where she knows she’s got a few strokes before I actually cum. She stops stimulation and I get either a weak spurt followed by a flow of semen, or if she’s really on top of it, it’ll just pour out with no spurting at all.
    Either way I’m to the point where I experience zero sub drop, just get some relief and it keeps me eager to serve and obey, and hoping she’ll grant another ruin in a couple weeks. And I’m at the point where the full orgasm just doesn’t seem worth it any more, especially since we’ve tried to only allow them by handjob, piv orgasms for me are rare treats like our anniversary, my bday or this year I got a couple on vacation.
    I’ve tried to work my prostate for relief, when she’s allowed me to use the toys on myself. But other than feeling really good, I might get a couple drops of semen out that way, but nothing for actual relief, and it usually just leaves me even hornier and wanting to be pegged really badly! :)

Last night after giving her oral for her orgasm, she had me grind against her bottom while still locked. After a few seconds she said if I can cum in the time she counts to 20 that I’m allowed to have a caged ruin. She didn’t count out loud so I don’t know how close I was to having to stop, but it worked lol, as soon as I felt like it was going to explode, I stopped all movement and it just started flowing. Today I still feel totally normal, submissive and horny as hell.

17. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    It is right what you are writing. The thrill to get there and the technique the partner needs to learn together with you is a hard way to be done.

But in my eyes you can milk a hard cock also it doesnt have to be flaccid to be milked off. I can only mamage this when I play with a wand by myself.

The sensation when you feel this steady flow out of your penis without having an orgasm is incredible. My wife doesnt want me to be released any other way now.
    Well except by prostate stimulation.

18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    A former Mistress of mine used something called “pissturbation”. Basically not letting me pee for hours, then when I was very, very uncomfortable, allowing me to masturbate until I peed. If I didn’t ejaculate, tough. If I did it was completely eclipsed by the simultaneous peeing. Also very humiliating.

stallionBoi and enjoyourselves like this.
  19. scottyboy

scottyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    the most frustrating ruin I've ever had followed a 90 day lockup. I was being led by an online, long distance mistress. We used a kitchen safe to store the keys, so we would have phone/Webcam sessions every ten days when it would open. About a week before the final opening of the safe I received a package from her and instructions not to open until she ordered me to.

When the final day arrived she called and we connected our cams. The timer on the safe still was about 15 minutes from opening. She had me open the package, it was a 6 pack of nylon full brief granny panties 2 sizes too big. She had me put on a pair while still locked, I was then told to jump up and down a few times. Her response was for me to remove them and then put them on backwards, when I jumped up and down again the cage moved freely inside and she said it was perfect.

I had been imagining how I would have this crazy intense orgasm after the lock down. When the keys became available I was told to pull the panties down below my balls, to unlock and remove the cage. Once free I then had to pull panties back up, now she said to do jumping Jack's like a kid in PE class. My penis would bounce up and down inside the slippery material with just minimal friction to the tip. When the first spasm hit I fell to my knees and experienced a thoroughly ruined orgasm! She had me stuff the soaked part of the panties in my mouth and hold a coin to the wall with my nose until I was soft enough to relock. Once locked the keys were put back in the safe and timer set for a week, when safe locked it all became so overwhelming I actually began to cry.

20. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Assuming you are caged, my wife and KH uses a prostate wand to milk me. For me I never obtain an erection in anal play so being caged makes no difference, the prostate massage- in me anyway- produces a wholly different set of feelings to a normal penile orgasm. I'd say give it a go!

stallionBoi and enjoyourselves like this.
  21. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    I must be doing something wrong, because I can milk myself dry in about 60-90 seconds. No relaxing, nothing gentle. I just take a nice sized butt plug and ram it up and into my prostate. It feels so good. It feels like I'm about 8/10ths of the way to an orgasm. Stuff comes gushing out, and then dribbling. If I haven't milked myself in a while, I can deposit a big load on the floor beneath my cage - comparable to the volume of a full orgasm (or at least I think so - it's been a while). It's wonderful, it's over like that, and it's so close to an orgasm that I can barely function while doing it. No drop. I'm hornier than ever.

Weird, huh?

22. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    I am milked quite regularly. That is not to say that it is easy or always successful. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Either way, that is all I get. I am usually unlocked when we do it, she times it with a cleaning every month or so. She has me strip completely and get on all fours with a little bowl to catch my squirts and either she or I use a prostate tool. She either practically ignores me or laughs. It is completely procedural, not intended to give me any pleasure.
    It works more than half the time, I'd say most in fact.

23. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Must be something different in our makeups. How long do you wait before it’s possible to do it quickly like that?

24. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Get a milking machine and have her force four or five orgasms out of you. That's always fun.

25. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    The "quick" part is now my normal. The volume changes significantly based on how recent. And actually, as I think about that, I bet that means I'm just "skimming the top of the reservoir" since prostates can make a lot of fluid pretty rapidly, no? After a week, my output is still not close to a major dribble.

Like I said, I must be doing something wrong.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ruined milking in her mouth

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice