Showing him off to her sisters or girlfriends

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Penney, Apr 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    My sister-in-law has seen my cage regularly for a long time. Along with my Wife’s best friends. They were all aware before they saw it or I even realized they knew. I’m not sure if I’ve painted all their toes but I have kissed them. Being a natural nudist and exhibitionist made it a pretty easy thing for me.

2. kinyo510

kinyo510 Active member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    She has one sister that's known for sometime about my chastity. We don't see her often as she lives across country. On her visits she would give me all kinds of knowing smiles, say things like be a good boy while we're gone shopping. She'd kind of boss me around but more like a favored servant I guess. She'd say things like get me a drink of water, or go get my shoes. No please or thank yous, just a pleasant direct command.
    Last year she saw me in the cage in all of my glory, so to speak. She was here nearly two weeks and spread her wings a little bit with me, with my wife's consent of course. Now she wants her husband into a cage but I'm told he won't have anything to do with it. My wife has more sisters but they don't know a thing that I'm aware of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice