The sex shop

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by GermanSub82, Feb 18, 2023.

1. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    It took a while to get me back in the writing mood (a chastity cage did help here)

The moment she said it, the effect kicked in and my penis tried to spring to full attention, but instead was painfully brutal stopped by the cage. "You know, Mr. Kay, I have had a crush on you for a very long time. I hope the two of us can have a little fun. You might have realized the two of us will get different menus. Yours is already served and you will be eating it the whole time, while I eat mine. Now be a good boy and come over hear to eat my pussy." I was feeling like in trance, but got up, just to immediately be shouted at, "Did I say you may stand up? Crawl!". So I crawled over to Mrs. Edmunds only to realize she was sitting on a very special stool. It had a cut out between her legs and a locking collar to secure a head there. Other than that there were a couple of restraints, which I had to learn had their purpose as well. "Kneel and place your head in the collar", she commanded. I complied. Within seconds three waitresses, that I had not even noticed jumped in. One closed the locking collar, the other two fixed my hands and feet to the legs of the stool with the restraints. Now at least I understood their purpose. As quickly as I was locked in place, the waitresses disappeared in thin air again. "Good, Mr. Kay, now go ahead and eat my pussy for lunch." Mrs. Edwards said while showing her pussy deep into my face. I could barely breath, but started to lick, as I was both intrigued by the situation and scared of what would happen, if I did not comply. I did only focus on licking her and thus did not get to realize much of the surroundings, so I cannot tell, if Mrs. Edmunds was still waiting for her first course, eating it or already at the second course, when her first orgasm ripped through her body. She covered me in a ton of liquid, which I eagerly slurped up, both as I was sure that was the expectation and of course not to drown. Soon after she placed one of her hands at the back of my head, moved her hip in even closer and pressed my head into her wetness and exploded a second time, this time, however, I blacked out for a second from the lack of oxygen. That was when I heard her snip her fingers and a waitress immediately appeared and handed her a remote control. "You see, Mr. Kay, laziness will be punished." Before I could even make my case, she pressed a button and a high voltage ripped through my body. The collar seemingly included electrodes. How cruel. I immediately went back to licking her. After a while I lost count of her orgasms and of the shocks she delivered to me. My mind went blank and I was just licking as if I was a machine. This went on for an eternity until during one of her orgasms she started to pant even more heavy and then finally gave me some breathing room and said. "I am finished, I hope you have finished your meal as well, but if you are still hungry for pussy, we can leave you in this chair for the next client." I was just licking, my mind was blank...

2. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    "Stop!" She shouted and pressed the remote. "Now answer me, do you want more pussy or are you done for today?" I came to my senses. "I am sorry, Mrs. Edmunds, I believe I have had enough pussy, Mrs. Edmunds." "I think so, too, my pussy should do for you, but you did quite well, so how about lunch tomorrow?" She replied. I lowered my head, "Yes, Mrs. Edmunds, if it pleases you." "Oh it certainly will, and if you behave well, we might get you unlocked during lunch next time, but don't get too excited, it might sound better than it is." She replied and smiled. "Now there is one more thing, you got to eat a lot of pussy today, but you haven't had desert, yet. I have something very special for the two of us planned. It's a piece of cake for both of us, so to say, but you will see." The three waitresses from before reappeared and strapped me to a St. Andrews cross, which they rolled in. Then they rolled in a device that looked like a mixture of a pillory, a cow box in a cattle shed. They led Mrs. seawards to the strange device and fixated her head in the pillory, her arms as well, her legs were spread wide and also fixated. I had an absolutely stunning view of the pussy, that nearly drowned me earlier. A ring gag was shoved in her mouth. I couldn't believe what I got to see. Then a milking machine was attached to her huge tits and when everything was ready a bell chimed. 6 well hung afro-american entered the stage and started to spit roast her. From her reactions she came within a couple of minutes, but the males did not stop, at least not until each of them dumped their load into her pussy. The whole show probably took one hour and probably another 20 or so orgasms of Mrs Edwards. Now that the show was over the males each put their duck in her mouth to clean it and then left the room. The waitresses came in and untied you, not her, but removed her gag. She panted heavily while demanding "I told you it will be a piece of cake, actually it is a huge cream pie or creampie... now get to work and clean me." I hesitated for a second , which was a huge mistake. One of the waitresses locked a collar around my neck and I got immediately shocked. So I complied and licked her clean. During the process she had another two orgasms. "Good boy, I always wanted to do this to my boyfriend, but never had one that was into kinky stuff, before you, little toy." Wait, what, did she just claim you were a couple?! Well, she was in charge anyhow, and actually she's a real hottie, so why not?!

3. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Please continue the amazing saga!

4. cagedsissyslave

cagedsissyslave Long term member

General worker
    Ricelake wisconsin
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Love this story please continue writing it

5. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    I absolutely will, I just need to be in the right mood for it. Being locked up helps a lot with the mood, though.

6. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    After she was clean she told me, that we would come here more often. I even more often than her, as I would work here on weekends. My working schedule would be Saturday night 6pm to 12am. I'd be put in one of the chairs and women could sit at the table and have a great dinner while I was eating their pussies. The good news is: there was a clear clean pussy rule in this establishment, so unless it was for training, which only some headmistresses and the respective owning mistress/girlfriend was allowed to perform, all pussies had to be thoroughly washed and cum free, when entering the club.

With every pussy I'd satisfy, I'd earn some tips towards my release. However, any complaints would result in an immediate flushing of the whole tip jar. As I had hesitated earlier and needed the collar, my earlier points had been flushed, but I am back at two points now, those where the ones from the two orgasms while cleaning my girlfriend.

I did not know what to think of this new job. I was told, I would need at least 69 points for a release. However, my girlfriend assured me, she'd make sure I wouldn't just get chances on Saturday, but she'd come with me here regularly, as I had done a very good job. There was just one thing left, she told me. "Get into the chair! - good boy!" She locked the chair's mechanism and there I was, waiting for what was to come. My eyes flew open, when I saw Jill enter the room. "You will have to learn to know the headmistress, Jill. Whatever she commands is worth even more than what I command to you, do you understand?" - "Yes, Mistresses!" - "Good boy!" Jill bend over and caressed my face a little. "I've watched you, you have developed very well since I locked you up, now I want you to do me a favor. This probably will not be to your current liking, but I think you understand by now, that we don't care, we mold you as we please. So now you will drink a little of my champagne directly from the source and then lick me clean again. Now open wide!" Knowing about the electrodes in the chair, I immediately opened my mouth wide. Jill sat down, carefully aligned her pussy and then a slow but steady stream came out of her pussy into my mouth. I started to gulp it down, it tasted better than I was expecting, and the warmth kind of felt well. After a while the stream faded and Jill rammed her pussy into my open mouth , so I knew it was cleaning time now. After some licks, I could feel a small tremble run through Jill, which gave a very satisfying feeling, as I was thinking: another point towards my release. That was the moment, when she gave me a very rough slap in my face, shouting: "You lazy bitch, fucking move your tongue!" I really did not get it, I thought I had done a good job...

She got up, turned towards Mrs. Edmunds. "You will have to train him much better before he gets to taste my champagne again. He's now at -100 points for being so lazy." My eyes flew open and I started to cry. "See and he is also a weak whimp. Get I'm out of my eyes."

7. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Mrs. Edmunds looked at me and said "negative points? Oh my little boy, you are in trouble. See, I forgot to mention, that once you exceed negative 100 points you will be castrated. We now have two options for you, we can risk the next women you are supposed to please to dislike it or just be mean to you and give you a negative score or you can redeem yourself by staying in the dungeon for the next 24 hours. The dungeon is downstairs. Every hour you stay there redeems one point, but only once you stay there for at least 24 hours. The good news is: as you are new to this: the first 24 hours will be on me and me alone to introduce you to the devices and methods we use in the dungeon, the bad news, I will have to introduce you to all devices in the dungeon or I will get a punishment myself."

Suddenly a red pulsing glow filled the room, the lighting had changed. "Omg, you are really lucky, looks like the headmistress is in a really kinky mood today and has found someone else to work with. For new slaves she can define their starting points, just as she did with you, for existing slaves she can substract up to 24 points (which essentially annihilates a dungeon session). Let's see what has happened." Mrs. Edwards pulled out a phone and started an app. "Gosh, she had found a slave with negative 77 points and has subtracted 24 points. Looks like you and me get to see an emasculation today. The best thing for you will be: you will be unlocked for it, is t that great? Let's go to the basement for the show." We went downstairs and found a huge underground fighting arena cage. A male was already in there, with a chastity cage locked around his cock. "You see, the males always get one last chance before they are neutered." Right when she said that, two beautiful abut strong looking ebony Amazonian goddesses entered the cage. "He will fight these two, if he wins, he will be unlocked and freed. If not, the wheel of misfortune will decide his fate."

8. Deleted member 109631

Wow. Amazing story so far. Can't wait to see how this unfolds. I hope you continue to write your story.

9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Not bad.
    I am not a friend of castration too much, but if necessary thise have to be cut off.

10. Deleted member 109631

For fiction castration is certainly a very motivating technique to get all those subs properly trained. Def can't wait to read the rest of the story. But I feel these women are like the old Romans in ancient Greece. Once they were given the gladiators they had an unquenchable blood lust. Same as these women will eventually have everyone of their subs castrated since that's the level they need to achieve that powerful high.

11. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    A timer above the cage was counting down for the fight to begin. At the moment is was at 5:45 and counting down. "As for the rules: the fight lasts until a one of the contestants is KO, which means does not respond for 10 seconds. After the match the winning side gets their price. In case of the male winning, he can unlock and do whatever he likes with the losing amazon, but don't worry, we have never had the male win, thus far. If the amazons win, they get to spin the wheel of misfortune, then they get to do with the male whatever they want, and once they are done with that, they castrate him the way the wheel had decided upon." Mrs. Edmunds explained to me. Things I didn't want to know... "As you are our latest addition, you get a special job during that fight. You will announce the start and end of each round. For that you will have a special seating, so would you be so kind as to sit here." She pointed me to a seat with some contraptions. I got strapped to it, and the moment some hands grabbed my cage and unlocked it, I realized there was a hole in my seat, where my family jewels were pulled through. I didn't know why, but sooner than I wanted I'd get to know. At 3 minutes to go an acrylic box with a key slowly raised from the middle of the ring. One of the amazons took the key and I locked the frightened contestant.

The chastity device together with the key were put in the box and it disappeared again. The clock reached zero and someone brutally punched my nuts, so I screamed, that seemingly was the go signal, and I immediately hoped for a quick fight. The amazons took no time and immediately jumped forward, but the male surprisingly found some strength and jumped to the side and delivered a blow to the head of one of the amazons. She fell to the ground, but quickly shrug it off. She obviously was very angry from the fact he got her and tried to deliver a blow, but he quickly avoided it, just to run into a choke hold from the other amazon. "Now his fate was sealed", I thought, just when a blow against my testicles made me scream again. The round was completed and he got another chance. Now I was on high alert, I knew anytime my bell would be rung again. Just when I thought it would happen, a blow was delivered to my jewels, and as I did expect it, I didn't scream. That was a big mistake, as a few seconds later a couple of blows made me scream and the second round began.

1mlockedup likes this.
  12. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    So as the Feedback in the castration part was mixed: let's give my readers a chance to select on how we continue.

the following two comments will be a voting till next weekend and define on how we continue:

will he lose everything or will he win, like to vote

cagedsissyslave likes this.
  13. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Lose everything

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  14. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
  15. cagedsissyslave

cagedsissyslave Long term member

General worker
    Ricelake wisconsin
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Lose everything definitely

16. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
  17. tinsywinky

tinsywinky Member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    duck1000_F_185718059_jYpSDZ2yO1wiaDV4STdQGXgbSA7JBDTk.jpg

Servus and GermanSub82 like this.
  18. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
  19. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Wie gehts denn jetzt weiter?

20. Deleted member 109631

Any new chapters ready to be posted?

21. lockedfascination

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Thoroughly enjoying your story. I guess I think it would be in keeping with the theme if the locked fighter lost.

22. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I had a creativity pause.
    It will continue some time this week

23. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Schreibblockade durch Samenstau.
    Kenn ich.

24. Deleted member 109631

It's all good. No worries. Thanks for responding, and I can't wait to read what comes next. But by no means force a story. It won't be as good as if it just came naturally. I can def wait for you to get past your writers block

25. Funnywo

Funnywo New member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Props to you for doing your research and taking the plunge! Going to a local sex shop sounds like a smart move—getting the right fit is crucial. Plus, having that option to try it on beforehand can ease some worries.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice