What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Danny94, Apr 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I’d love to hear some day about how she got her husband to eventually give in to it, and she took control.

ChasteHubby2015 and true42 like this.
  2. Newbeginning84

Newbeginning84 Active member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    #102 Newbeginning84, Sep 5, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2023
    1 month ago, my wife decided she wanted to try serious relationship with her boyfriend. She wanted divorce.
    We agreed that I would move out of the house for practical and financial reasons. I was completely crushed and my wife could see how much I was hurting. We still love each other in some ways so it makes it even harder to split up.
    I asked if we could have sex one last time, she showered first and when I had finished my shower she was in the bed. I crawled up between jeg legs and was about to go down on her, but she stopped me saying "let's do something different instead"
    I've recently admitted to having bought buttplug and a huge black dildo that I had used on myself while she was with her boyfriend.
    She asked me to go get my toys.

In the bathroom I inserted the buttplug as it's the only one that can fit without warm up stretching first.
    I went back to the bed shy but excited and she asked me to show it to her (she had never seen my buttplug or huge dildo before)
    I couldn't get myself to display myself to her so I said that she could feel with her hand.
    She reached down and touched the base of the plug and then said to me "where is the dildo?"
    I explained that I couldn't insert it before using the plug first. She told me to go get the dildo, she wanted to see it.
    I went to remove the plug and then bring back the big dildo. It's a 9" long 2" thick sexy looking dildo.
    I handed it to her and she was admiring the size holding it in her hands.
    She then asked me to position myself on my back with legs spread facing her. She used latex glove and lube, then started fingering my ass using more and more fingers. She but the tip of the dildo in front of my face and told me to make it wet. I kissed and sucked on the head of the dildo.
    She then proceeded to position the tip of the dildo on my already well lubed asshole and started to push. It barely fits and took some time before my body gave into it and it went in.
    I gasped in pain and pleasure, she was looking at my face to see my reaction.
    She held it steady for a moment and I asked for her to spit in my mouth. She leaned over me while I held the dildo in place to avoid it sliding out.
    Looking in my eyes she started slowly letting spit drop from her mouth in to my open mouth.
    I loved the humiliation of all of it. I then begged her to sit on my face so I could lick her asshole.
    She sat on my face and my toung went in between her ass cheeks kissing her asshole. She reached down between my spread legs and graped the dildo for me.
    She told me to use my hand and masterbate while see fucked my ass with the dildo.
    I asked her to fuck me deep and hard. Harder I told her many times. I could feel how it was hitting my G spot again and a again, I could come any second I told her. She told me not to come yet.
    After a few minutes I asked her to slap my balls.
    She started soft but I insisted for her to do it harder and harder. Each hit felt amazing. Pain and pleasure so good. In the end she was really hitting my balls hard and I was moaning in pleasure while I came on my stomach.

Afterwards I was both ashamed, embarrassed but also happy to finally have been humiliated how I dreamed about, by the person I loved the most.

Long story short, my now X wife gave me the humiliation sex gift as a last goodbye.

3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Oh really? My ex-wife also shafted me when we split up but it would not make for a hot story on here.

xxx1976, HERKEYS, cogman and 4 others like this.
  4. kinyo510

kinyo510 Active member

Local Time:
    That I'm aware of the needle hasn't budged for her getting him to show any willingness.

5. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    One of the most humiliating things for me (off the top of my head) is when I am naked except for wearing my dainty ankle bells, penis jewellery, throat chain and lock, and she calls me into the living room using her little bell. She will put a song on and order me to do a sexy sissy dance to it. I have to stand in from of her, jigging, dipping and turning to the music as she watches and laughs her head off.

It invariably gets me so excited and embarrassed that I end up dribbling pre-cum onto the rug, which I then have to kneel down and lick up with my little tongue...

O2beyoursub, asastype and Caged4Sazz like this.
  6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That was clear. But that doesn’t change the fact that I would love to hear about her changing that in the future. If anything, it makes the prospect more exciting. If she really wants it, there’s some chance she can eventually bring him around. Depends on how much she wants it, and the strength of her will.

ChasteHubby2015 and kinyo510 like this.
  7. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    It was being bound wrist to wrist and ankle to ankle all night and serving her drinks, etc. I had to learn to place the drink in front of me then kind of edge forward like a slug. She would send me back for another cube of ice. It went on for hours. When I finally found a way to the bedroom with her she did the same sending me up and down the stairs for more lime or whatever excuse to watch me crawl around. She also used the riding crop on me everytime she tried her drink and found the ingredients to be wrong. I absolutely hated it.

8. eduard

eduard Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    la humillacion que ademas cambio mi vida para siempre,fue el cumplimiento de una fantasia que mi mujer y yo teniamos y nunca nos atrevimos a realizar . a veces mientras le hacia un masaje corporal me hacia inventarme supuestos encuentros sexuales de ella con otros hombres o antiguos novios en especial con uno de mi mujer mientras yo miraba , despues me hacia lamer su sexo mientras ella jadeaba el nombre ficticio o real de esos hombres llegamos incluso a salir muchas noches a buscar un hombre para ella haciendome pasar yo por un simple amigo , pero nunca paso a mas de un baile disco y algun beso o magreo ella nunca llegaba a mas y nos ibamos a casa a que ella tubiera un orgasmo y a si quitarse el calenton mientras yo me retorcia de dolor en mi cinturon de castidad.
    un mes de sepiembre me dijo que organizara un pequeño viaje de cuatro dias y empeze a buscar algun destino que le gustara debia de gustarle o como con cualquier otro fallo mio me castigaria mas tiempo sin un orgasmo y ya llevaba seis meses sin retirar mi cinturon.
    viajamos a un pueblo de almeria con bonitas playas, y el ultimo dia fuimos a cenar a un restaurante y cuando estabamos en el postre ,entro un hombre que se quedo mirando hacia mi mujer yo note en la cara de mi mujer que se conocian.
    el se acerco a la mesa nos saludo y llamo a mi mujer por su nombre,Cuando mi mujer lo saludo por su nombre me quede de piedra era un exnovio suyo y no uno cualquiera era el unico hombre en su vida con el que ella se sentia sumisa y el que mas nombraba cuando se acercaba al orgasmo en las veces que yo lamia su clitoris.
    la casualidad me llevo a escoger el pueblo donde estaba el restaurante propiedad del exnovio de mi mujer.
    se sento a hablar con nosotros y no nos dejo pagar la cuenta, la sobremesa se alargo hasta despues de que hubieran cerrado el resaurante los camareros con nosotros dentro ,el alcohol ya se hacia notar en la conversacion y en un momento dado mi mujer me mando ante la cara de sorpresa de el no me pidio me mando cosa que nunca habia hecho delante nadie ,a buscar tabaco al coche ,una excusa tonta para pasar un rato a solas con el ya que habia una maquina de tabaco en el restaurannte,y ademas el tenia un paquete encima de la mesa .
    nosotros habiamos llegado al restaurante paseando desde el hotel a si que para ir al coche aparcado en e lhotel tenia unos quince minutos de ida y quince de vuelta.
    sin protestar me levante y me fui al volver note en la cara de el otra mirada diferente hacia mi , estaba casi seguro de que mi mujer le habia contado nuestro modo de vida ,y antes de que me sentara mi mujer me dijo , que ya que no habiamos pagado que recogiera las copas y las fregara en la fregadera de la barra mientras el sin decir nada señalaba donde estaba el fregadero con una sonrisa en su cara.
    fregue las copas sin levantar la vista mientras escuchaba las risas de mi mujer en cada alago de el, ellos se levantaron y salieron fuera y yo un minuto despues al terminar de fregar las copas y recoger las botellas de la mesa.
    ellos estaban muy juntitos en la asiento trasero de un audi cuando me acerque mi mujer hizo un gesto con la mano indicandome que me subiera en el asiento del conductor luego alargandose desde atras entre los asientos y dejando una vista muy cercana de su culo a su exnovio , me dijo con un tono muy insinuante
    que su exnovio ya habia puesto el la direccion en el navegador y extendiendo su mano giro el espejo central del coche de manera que yo no pudiera ver el asiento trasero.
    fui conduciendo solo unos siete u ocho minutos escuchando algunas risitas de los dos y llegamos a una casa en ese momento el debio abrir la puerta del jardin con el mando antes de que yo preguntara entre el coche y el me indico que parara alli mismo , la puerta del jardin se cerro y bajamos los tres del coche y le devolvi a el las llaves camine detras de ellos hasta la puerta el entro y mujer detras de el se dio media vuelta y me dijo que disfrutara de las estrellas y cerro la puerta dejandome solo en el jardin.
    despues de todo lo que habia pasado mi excitacion era tan grande como la verguenza que sentia de que otro hombre supiera que yo era el sumiso de mi mujer y fui como una mariposa a la luz de una ventana que acababa de encenderse, tras la cortina se podia ver la sombra de ellos dos abrazados y besandose supongo que se pusieron pegados a la ventana intencionadamente.
    ya no los vi mas hasta la mañana siguiente que mi mujer se asomo con una camisa de hombre abierta y sin sujetador y me lanzo una nota donde habia apuntado lo que querian de desayuno para dos y junto con la llave de la puerta.
    entre en la casa se escuchaban las voces y risasde ellos dos y el ruido del agua de la ducha ,la cocina era abierta al comedor me puse a preparar los zumos el cafe y las tostadas, y ellos bajaron con ropa de playa mi mujer llevava un pareo y bikini supose que de alguna ex de el.
    estaba el desayuno ya en la mesa y mi mujer se acerco a mi me beso en la mejilla y me mando a recoger y limpiar la habitacion.
    la cama estaba desecha y la ropa de los dos en el suelo a un lado de la cama excepto la bragas de mi mujer que estaban en la mesita de noche y encima de ellas un presevativo usado que habia goteado sobre la mesita de noche.
    creo que aunqu e despues vendrian muchas mas humillaciones, ese fue el momento que aun estando a solas en una habitacion me senti mas avergonzado y excitado

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    austria_fox, John, Caged4Sazz and 3 others like this.
  10. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Might be little to some, but to me it’s massive. I hate my sex face, I hate my other half seeing me ‘enjoy’ myself in the most intimate of moments…

So when she declined my request to wear a blindfold, my only security against the knowledge of her gaze whilst I ride her like a cowgirl against her fake penis. That was an uncomfortable experience, maybe you could call it humiliating.

11. Lockedindeed

Lockedindeed Member

Contractor
    Florida
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Probably the most humiliating thing my wife has done was proably the first time she cuckolded me Her and some guy she met were hooking up and she called me and put me on speaker so I could listen to them cum. After they were finished I heard a little laugh from them, then she hung up.

Most humiliating thing she could do would probably be to out me to one of her close girlfriends. It would blow their minds that I'm her cuckold bitch, wearing a cock cage.

12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    My Partner and I both work in a DIY store.

Something she takes pleasure in doing (she always finishes before me) is making me carry her hand bag out for her when she leaves, I usually time my breaks so I can walk her out at the end of my last one.

Today I was lounging on a break in the tea room...and as she was leaving she literally dumped her leather handbag right on my stomach in front of everyone.

And well, I knew what I had to do. She says to the young girls, "you need one of these girls", and they always laugh, though I get on really well with all of them, I can usually feel my face go a little red.

I even had to show her handbag to the door person (a woman) for her on the way out.

13. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    No current reply’s? My wife and I decide to tell my urologist as we became friends after a surgery, we showed up for the appointment and when he called us back we all sat together on a bench he was very interested to hear our story. We could not stop laughing he too started laughing fun for all later he told us he was writing a book and would add a chapter with our story. He didn’t think the stainless steel cage could or would do no harm, considering I had been wearing it 24/7 for months without any issues, I actually like the feel and especially the grip it has on me at certain moments if you know what I mean.

14. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    She has told her best friend i wear a chastity cage.

15. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:

16. John Runknown

John Runknown Member

Connecticut
    Local Time:
    My most embarrassing time is when my wife had me show my caged penis in it's small cage to her younger sister. I always had the hots for her sister and i used to but toys for her after she got divorced but I always wanted to have sex with her. She used to set up candles in a room at their house when I would come visit my now wife so we clild have sex and she would listen. She was so surprised that i was so small and that i am locked. My wife unlocked it so she could see how small I have gotten and they both laughed a lot. I didn't even get hard but i dribbled a little and she saw it leak.

spider203, Parley, Caged4Sazz and 4 others like this.
  17. sissynails1

sissynails1 Active member

Legal
    Sydney Northern Beaches
    Local Time:
    My wife caught me returning from a late night walk in a short skirt stockings and heels. She didnt know I had been sneaking out but then inspected the soles of the three pairs of heels I owned at the time and saw they all had wear on them.
    Initially she just said Im telling everyone but I begged her not to. She was still quite angry though and decided to push me instead. I was sent out shopping in boy clothes but stockings and a stuffed bra and 5' black wedge boots under my jeans. She didnt come with me, just had 5 things I had to buy from 5 different shops.
    I made it all the way to the last shop till I had to bend over to pick up a big bag of dog food at the pet barn and this guy totally saw the heels. He just went fag and went on his merry way.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  18. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    You actually got called a fag in this day and age? What part of the world do you live in? I literally have not heard someone called fag in over 20 years and I have lived in 4 countries and multiple states in that timframe.

19. gentleman zig

gentleman zig Member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    happens ALL the time. its not the 90s but its not that far off.

20. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife ordered me to come on a piece of bread and then Eat the bread in front of her

Caged4Sazz and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  21. Shira Hass

Shira Hass New member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    complicated, your marriage ended with a woman who was able to fulfill your fantasy in the last sex. I hope you said a last goodbye the way she wanted too.

22. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    The other day my wife told me to kneel down and tie her shoe while we were in the middle of a very crowded store. I don't embarrass easily and we are not new to any of this but, for whatever reason, this made me blush HARD.

And she called me out on it right then and there in front of everyone.

Not the most humiliating thing by a long shot but in that moment? It felt salacious and you could cut the energy between us with a knife.

23. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Swallow my own semen without doubt!

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  24. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    It was when Miss surprised me with Her two sisters and three of Her friends. She made me as slowly as possible remove my clothes. Then they all examined the cage and the plug I had in. Then She made me get on my hands and knees and kiss every single toe on each of them offering my house cleaning services. Now it’s Miss deciding to dress me in lingerie, heels, makeup, and a wig. That’s not the embarrassing part. The embarrassing part was I had to call Her friend and ask if she’d come over to help with my makeup. That was actually more embarrassing then getting dressed and walking out for the makeup to be applied.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  25. sissynails1

sissynails1 Active member

Legal
    Sydney Northern Beaches
    Local Time:
    I had forgotten what my wife used to do with me when I was younger. This is way before chastity and she would have me dressed on the soaf after having served her dinner etc. I had confessed that once I cum I want out.
    She only did this a few times but it was super humiliating.
    She would have me get higher heels, brighter lipstick and whatever other stuff we had lying around. Bra's fishnets, crotchless panties etc. Then she would edge me.
    She would get me to the edge of desperation and say you can cum if you then put on those heels and bra, go do your lipstick and mince back to me.
    It used to be so humiating but then one day she had me do my nailpolish and I got instantly hard and then she realised I was a lost cause as a man.

spider203 and Raychel Dresher like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice