Are full belts more comfortable?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by vengash, Sep 27, 2023.

?

Are full belts more comfortable compared to a cage without a belt (CB-3000)?

1. Yes

45.5%
  2. Yes & No

47.7%
  3. No

6.8%
  1. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I would imagine that a lot depends upon the individual and other circumstances. But, I am wondering to myself if a full belt would be more comfortable compared to something like the CB-3000 type cage.

I find my CB-3000 to be very difficult to sleep in at times. Some nights I get through fine - other nights I feel a dull pain. A lot has to do with how your balls are pinched as a means of keeping the cage on.

I wonder if something like the Carrara chastity belt would be more comfortable.

2. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    It's yes and no. I had a carrara and I loved it. I found it a lot more comfortable than the CB-3000 which I had back in college (I had the original CB-2000 before that - that was a torture device)

Full belts are easy to wear, I do still have a full belt but compared to my genuine Kink3D cage I'd say the cage is more comfortable. For me in terms of comfort I'd say Kink3D is most comfortable followed closely by full belts. Compared to what I remember about the CB-3000 either of those are much more comfortable. On the plus side you don't have to worry about ball pain with a full belt.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I bought the CB-2000 around the year 2000 - wore it once and then sold it on Craig's List. It was too painful at night - I couldn't sleep - and my next day at work just wasn't productive.

From that point forward I made the decision that I didn't need a chastity cage or belt. I had, and still do believe, that if you want that 'feeling' - then all you need to do is not masturbate. I'd say that's, for the most part, true. I couldn't let something like the need, desire, or wanting to wear a chastity device to supersede and interfere with my real life obligations, responsibilities, and so on.

That aside - cages are totally erotic. Sometimes I'd take time off from work specifically to delve into chastity play for a week. This is when I was young - early 30s. Things were different then.

But, starting on August 31, 2023 I Began wearing my CB-3000 continuously. Actually, I started on The Curve and ordered the CB-3000 shortly after - which fits better. The first two weeks were the most difficult. I still wake up from erections - and that'd turn into a weird mix of pain and pleasure at the same time.

Anyway, getting back to the topic of a full belt. After spending a month locked down in my cage with very few moments being cage free - I have been thinking a lot about how I could continue this lifestyle without the interruption of sleep - which is still a problem. In my case the front of my ball sack hurts. I believe this is due to the penis sheath/tube of the CB-3000 digging in at that point - the front of my ballsack.

Looking at the Carrara 2.0 chastity belt - I can see there'd be less stress directly on my ballsack - but, the penis tube might still cut in a little. I guess it's one of those things I'd have to try.

Oh, and, how can I forget this. This is actually a deal breaker for me when it comes to chastity belts - but the whole pooping scenario is far, far, past my limit. Extremely past my limit.

So, maybe the notion of a full belt is still fantasy for me.

4. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    You have to apologize a lot, but I feel bad when you ask such questions... there is far too great a difference in all possible and impossible areas..... for me it answers to me asking the question what is better a tractor or a car..... yes they have four wheels and can pull a cart..... yes, a cage can lock a cock in, so can the belt... you can buy belts from €xx to XXXX€ and cock cages in many price ranges it makes no sense to line up a cock cage like CB-3000 with a Neosteel FUN chastity belt..... there can be many reasons why CB is the perfect choice for just YOUR game and Neosteel is completely wrong... and vice versa and everything in between...

5. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    As for pooping, it sounds a lot worse than it is. I don't have any experience with the ones with holes that need to line up, but with the 'thong' style it's actually not a problem -- pull the cable to the side, so your business and move on. Or, look at a behind barz belt that you can wear without the rear cable / rod. I wear mine that way (still totally secure) and just use the bathroom as normal.

6. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    My first cage was the CB-6000 and I simply could not wear it overnight. It would pull on my balls no matter what sized ring I would use and my testicles would slip out even on rings that were too small. It would also pinch in spots which made it super uncomfortable.

I got the Holy Trainer series and they were MUCH more comfortable. I could easily sleep overnight with the Holy Trainer and to date, it's the most comfortable device I have (I haven't tried the Cobra series yet but hear good things).

I have a Neosteel Full System belt crotch modules as well as The Fun (both are full metal belts). I was hoping for the full belts to be more comfortable than my Holy Trainer device but so far my experience has not been the case. I can wear the Holy Trainer comfortably for weeks on end while with the Full Belts, I still struggle to wear for over a day (very tight). I've been trying to wear my Neosteels on and off for several years now but my body just can't seem to get used to it, even after paying to have the belts modified to fit better (as you've probably read, the Neosteel belts are very unforgiving when it comes to sizing).

Many people have said full belts are more comfortable than the ball trap devices but just note everyone's experience is different (and buying an expensive, full belt may not be the most comfortable device for your own body).

vengash likes this.
  7. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to wonder how much body type influences comfort and fit with full belts.

8. luv2bdenied

luv2bdenied Junior Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    A lot of people with "retractile" nutsacks--ones that naturally ride close to the body, and/or have a strong tendency to retract when exposed to stimuli like cold--have difficulty wearing ball-trap devices, and would probably do better either with a full belt or with something retained by a penis piercing like a Prince Albert.

My balls ride a *bit* lower now that I've gotten older, but I still have trouble with any ball trap device that doesn't clamp the hell out of my nuts to prevent one ball (usually the right one, it's smaller) from having an escape. :( Results in some really nasty chafing.

The problem with a full belt is that it can be inconvenient to wear and is at much higher risk of being seen if clothing rides up, etc. Also they can be noisy--one guy I met who I knew was wearing a full belt clanked like a knight in armor when he walked.

9. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    That's sooo sexy . . .

10. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I've noticed the noise as well. I had some Chinese full-belts that would make noise no matter what I did to them. I think some of it has to do with the quality of the belt -- my behind barz is silent

11. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    I have used many cages and quite a few full belts. For me the full belt meets almost all my needs and the fact that a full steel belt with extra pa security pin makes it almost impossible to do anything wrong helps a lot.

Problem with a cages - pulls/burns and night times are not really great - and more importantly you can climax with a vibrator while in it! Basically you also need constant adjusting.

Problem with full belt - does restrict movements a bit, can be seen easily if your shirt rides up and things like air travel, saunas and massages are off the table. Comfort and security trump these issues though in my opinion.

My full belt (BBCS) is very tight, makes no noises, and with a rear wire, bathroom functions are easy. It is by far my first choice to wear and in fact when I need to don a plastic cage for air travel - it sort of pisses me off. I have worn my BB continuously for 364 days with no issues and no hygiene problems either.

I feel if I could get a resin/fiber/plastic - airport safe - full belt it would be the best choice.

FPH likes this.
  12. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Full belt is a really

really

really hot feeling. I didn't really have any issues with the full belt except when cycling. With the BehindBarz style, sitting on a bike seat was p.much impossible. Body functions are fine. Genital comfort is a premium; when wearing the BBCS I couldn't feel anything on my dick OR balls. It was like they were floating in space.

MadameJs_boo, vengash and FPH like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice