Lost keys

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Annemarie, Oct 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    So for some this is a fantasy, but for us it is the real deal.
    When Locktober started I packed both keys as a present for her and also wrote a small letter about me giving myself to her, etc.
    She read the note, smiled and put the package away.
    Never thought about it ever again until Thursday night. We came home late from a nice concert we went to, had a little chat at the couch with a limoncello before we went to bed. Then suddenly she panicked, where could she have left the keys??
    Her mind went crazy and there was no way I could calm her down. There is no actual emergency so why all this racing through every drawer in the middle of the night? Also blaming me for packing both keys and not leave an emergency key somewhere. I couldn’t get her to calm down so I went to sleep, after hours she fell asleep until the next morning the alarm went off and a new day was born. She picked up where she stopped that night still angry.
    It took her several hours to calm down. Later that day I asked why she panicked that much, she felt guilty… In her mind she had pictures of us going to the emergency room or the firefighters to let them take the cage of with blood all over the place. I told her that with some tools I could do it myself, these brass locks are not that strong.
    Today I told her I actually get aroused from this whole situation with the missing keys. She thought I am weird. This weekend I know she will go around the house again finding the keys. In the mean time I guess I just keep up with this Locktober thing LOL. Good thing I am in my steel Badassworkroom cage where I don’t need unlocking for cleaning or shaving.
    So to all Mistresses; keep the keys hidden in a spot that you actually Can remember

sissy cecile, Iron78, TomT and 9 others like this.
  2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Ooops! Hope she finds them! Or by the sounds of it, maybe you don't hehe
    Sure you didn't dispose of them yourself? :)

TomT and Annemarie like this.
  3. LeCouple

LeCouple Member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Confess...where did you hide them?;)

TomT, Erik23647, Servus and 1 other person like this.
  4. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a similar experience. Went down south for the winter locked as usual.
    Once there my wife got the keys out to remove my cage for a proper shave.
    The keys didnt work. She had the keys for a previous cage and they didnt work in this one.
    Same thing happened she was panicking and real worried.
    I was kinda turned on thinking well this will be my longest lock up yet and no chance of release.

5. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    @latexbound and @LeCouple I must confess I checked her night drawer after two days into Locktober. But not seeing the package over there I thought nothing wrong about it other than she just put the keys somewhere hidden from me. And as we all know by now also hidden from herself as well LOL

TomT and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  6. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    We had a similar experience.

Just before Locktober started she was planning to unlock for some fun... and couldn't find the keys! The only keys she had in her safe didn't fit the lock. She didn't seem very worried! She had this "they'll turn up attitude".

We did find the keys after I had this sudden thought, checked and realised I'd given her the wrong keys. The right one where still in the cage collection. At that point she got angry with me and spanked me hard enough to hurt her hand LOL.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Keep calm and carry on...

TomT and Annemarie like this.
  8. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Many years ago we found ourselves in a similar situation. We were vacationing in Europe and back then I wasn’t constantly locked but about 80% of the time with more frequent releases for PIV. My wife as always kept the key safe with her. On the second day of our 10 day vacation we spent the day at the beach and I was locked. We returned to our hotel took a shower together and then got dressed and went out for dinner. When we returned we were both fairly worked up and she wanted PIV so she retrieved the key however after some fumbling she couldn’t get the S screw out. I tried it myself and then I noticed that the tip was all messed up. Most of the metal that made the S was missing and what left was bent. I asked her if she new what happened and she thinks that it got damaged when she accidentally dropped the key in our hotel room on the hard tile floor earlier that day. She picked it up and hid it away without thinking it was damaged. It’s actually a fairly heavy key for its size and it’s kind of a one in a million chance that it fell perfectly on the delicate S tip when it hit the floor. I tried everything to get what remained of the key to get a sliver of grip enough to loosen the screw but it would not align enough to do so. I always pack a leatherman multi-tool in our checked bags and I tried using that to straighten the remaining bent part of the tip but I wasn’t successful. Anyway, here I was locked in a foreign country with no hope of escaping. Our only choices were to see if we could get a key FedExd from Steelwerks or leave it on until we returned home where she had a spare. She decided on the latter. I had another 8 days left and at first I was really turned on but as the departure date neared I began to have anxiety. I’ve never went through airport security with a cage on before. I was terrified. I started frantically researching what I could on here and the rest of the net and just bit the bullet so to speak and headed to the airport. We got to the airport really early and she made sure to go through first on her own way ahead of me. She didn’t want to get humiliated with me in case I was caught lol. I had prepared a bit with a picture of just my cage and went through the regular metal detectors on the European side with thankfully no issues. Since then I have traveled locked numerous times while locked. I honestly probably would not have had the courage to attempt going through security if it wasn’t for this accident.

9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    You can easily pick those locks open. I did this once for try.

TomT likes this.
  10. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Picking locks is like selling your soul to the devil.... this is all about trust and service.

Caged4Sazz, TomT and Annemarie like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Had a similar experience years ago, had swapped locks as the one on had corroded, madam thought I’d swapped the keys over, I hadn’t and madam binned the old lock and the new keys.
    Only found out a week later when Madam tried to unlock me for a hygiene break.

Caged4Sazz, TomT and Annemarie like this.
  12. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    Funny thing is she is getting quite horny as well. She doesn’t cum from oral, only from PIV and she isn’t getting any LOL
    Desperately searching for the keys but still not found.

13. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    had this happen a few times, now she takes a pic on her phone of where she's hidden them

14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    We went away one year and Mrs Chaste forgot to get the key out of her key safe. It was a genuine mistake. I was going to get a proper release as well apparently. So she laughed it off and said "never mind", rummaged in the back and handed me the strap on. At least she had her pleasure. Funnily enough I quite enjoyed it that I was really stuck. Since then she rarely takes the key on holiday with her. We've evolved so far now that is the norm.

15. TomT

TomT Member

Local Time:
    KH misplaced my keys long ago, and said it could be interesting to see how i handled the situation.

Aspire02 and Annemarie like this.
  16. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    As others on this thread have mentioned, I find it hot to lose the keys. But the thing about these cages, I believe if I absolutely had to open it without a key, I believe I could. In like 2 minutes. For one, mine is a padlock. I believe I could pry it open with a screwdriver easier than if I had the key. And if for some reason, I couldn't, well an 1/8" loop of metal for the lock would not stand up to a hack saw. Even if that didn't work. The pins are just some fiberglass. It would be so easy to saw through a pin.

I would be mildly interested in a truly inescapable cage. Like no way out without the key or a blow torch. On the other hand, I'm not an escape kind of guy. The lock is a nice head-trip, but in reality, I don't need a lock. I won't be taking the thing off unless we both agree to take it off.

TomT likes this.
  17. LeCouple

LeCouple Member

Local Time:
    Hot dogs come to mind.

true42 likes this.
  18. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:

So you can pick a barrel lock REALLY easily with a paper clip bent with a tiny bend at the tip. Just stick it in, and press against the right spot while pushing on the swing arm and you'll find it within like 5 seconds.

Lock picking lawyer

TomT likes this.
  19. TomT

TomT Member

Local Time:
    it was "solved" in a bit embarassimg way

20. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    If you don't already have one, it sounds like it is time to buy a strap on so she can have penetrative sex while you are still locked up.

Annemarie likes this.
  21. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    And how was that?

22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    When we first started chastity, my wife placed the key in a lock box and hid the emergency key. At one point, the lock box became stuck and she couldn't get it opened. And she forgot where she put the emergency key. We went for about 7-10 days without being able to open my cage. We figured out what was jamming the lock box and were able to finally get it opened. About a year later she finally found the emergency key hidden in a pair of boots in the closet.

Caged4Sazz and Annemarie like this.
  23. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks all for the replies etc.
    So here we go…

last Tuesday morning my wife KH went to work early. She called me when I was still at home and ordered me to break the lock. So when the kids went to school I started figuring things out with some tools. It didn’t work out as easy as I thought it would but with a second try I managed to break the brass insert lock.

the cage was left on and a new lock was placed and locked.
    Later that day I was on the road when my wife called. She asked “did you break the lock?”
    My answer was I fixed the problem.
    She asked “are you free now?”
    I told her “no, I wasn’t free at all only changed locks”

it was at that moment she came clear to me she actually got excited from the missing keys and the thought of it all being real.

I could feel the tension in our voices, and the whole situation brought us together bonding in our relationship.

that night we went to bed early, and before we took a shower. She ordered to remove the cage and deep clean everything. We took a shower together and went to bed after.

I got excited but she fel asleep. I was still unlocked and cuddling her and fell asleep also. In the midsts of the night she woke up, all horny and started to take lead in a sensual way, all the way to cowgirl position. After her climax and me sucking her breasts I was allowed a full orgasm. Afterwards she told me I kept on cumming and cumming.

next day locked up again. I hope she will remind where she put the keys this time LOL.
    So I guess I am still on this Locktober thing in some sort of way

sonhee likes this.
  24. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I watch your YouTube often. Great show.

25. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh that's not me lol. I'm just quoting him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice